Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

Auwrite Braddah staying busy I see! Plants is looking crip as always. If you happen to run into bigfoot in those woods tell that faka his cuzin from puna said howzit.

Stay safe my Braddah! I was wondering what web happen I sent you one message for da locals.. lots of love from Hawaii cuz

:passitleft: :passitleft:

Look hard. I'm pretty sure that's written in the fine print on your marriage license. lol.. Nice pics. @shottafire. I couldn't get enough back woods camping as a younger man. But I got to tell you that you are doing it wrong. Although the gold pan would be fun (and most likely addicting) what you need is a fry pan and a fly rod. I was drooling a bit at the pics. of the wee stream. :peace: :Rasta:

I got a little trout rod with two pound test. Using only the flys I can find as bait. Found that the caddis fly and even the caddis fly larvae was the preferred bait by these native rainbows

Cheeee! Main thing you is alright my Braddah. I thought big foot caught you slippin in those woods. Trees and nugs nugs and trees! Stay blessed my Braddah

:passitleft: :passitleft:

I got a little trout rod with two pound test. Using only the flys I can find as bait. Found that the caddis fly and even the caddis fly larvae was the preferred bait by these native rainbows
Glad you found some gold on the trip. At today's prices would that cover the cost? I would never head into the back woods without a little back pack rod. Old fishin' buddies and I would spend a week in canoes, eating trout, morning, noon and night. And no we didn't over fish, even then we would only keep smaller ones for our meal, and they were spread out over miles of water way. Catch and release has been around many years. Tied my own fly's back then, trying my best to copy the local hatch. My best were stone fly's taking rainbows in north central B.C. Hell of a good fight with a six lb. wild fish on say a four pound test and a light rod. :peace:

Glad you found some gold on the trip. At today's prices would that cover the cost? I would never head into the back woods without a little back pack rod. Old fishin' buddies and I would spend a week in canoes, eating trout, morning, noon and night. And no we didn't over fish, even then we would only keep smaller ones for our meal, and they were spread out over miles of water way. Catch and release has been around many years. Tied my own fly's back then, trying my best to copy the local hatch. My best were stone fly's taking rainbows in north central B.C. Hell of a good fight with a six lb. wild fish on say a four pound test and a light rod. :peace:
Man we have a lot invested and so far cost hasn’t been covered. But once we move some rocks and get down to hard pack and bedrock we should cover cost and then some. It’s cool cause we planted a few trees out in the woods to compensate our efforts there. I love fishing always been more into saltwater but I always bring a little rod into the woods no matter where I go if there’s fish. I ate quite a few during may. I spent 21 days camping there in may.

We were running a 8" on the Bear River close to Dutch Flat Ca. and the bedrock was down 8-10' with alot of loose overburden so we had a respectable size hole we worked out to keep slides from coming in. 25X25x8' hole@..

But every morning before camp got moving you could creep down to that hole and always was 3-4 native trout in it picking threw the fresh-turned gravels. Alittle grasshopper or bug,,, many breakfasts come that way. I did get a 5lb+ german brown one morning..

And for fun,,, the smaller youngsters wood still around after we fired up.. it was fun to suck the suckers up the nozzle and watch them run like hell when they came out the sluicebox..

Nothing like finding some plinkers that sound off when they hit the pan. The truth,,,, doesn't matter if you find gold,, that's the plus.. it's the fun of doing it makes it worth the expense..... But still wood be better to find a pocket.......

Aren't gold claims expensive? Then youre constantly wondering who is out stealing your gold
They can be expensive or they can be cheap depends on the seller. Me and a buddy picked these two 40 acre claims up for 6k from an older gentleman that simply cpuldthe country is not easy country very hard to get to. 4x4 is needed to get to parking spot and then you need to climb a little over 1200 feet of very steep mountain.

We were running a 8" on the Bear River close to Dutch Flat Ca. and the bedrock was down 8-10' with alot of loose overburden so we had a respectable size hole we worked out to keep slides from coming in. 25X25x8' hole@..

But every morning before camp got moving you could creep down to that hole and always was 3-4 native trout in it picking threw the fresh-turned gravels. Alittle grasshopper or bug,,, many breakfasts come that way. I did get a 5lb+ german brown one morning..

And for fun,,, the smaller youngsters wood still around after we fired up.. it was fun to suck the suckers up the nozzle and watch them run like hell when they came out the sluicebox..

Nothing like finding some plinkers that sound off when they hit the pan. The truth,,,, doesn't matter if you find gold,, that's the plus.. it's the fun of doing it makes it worth the expense..... But still wood be better to find a pocket.......

we are on a pocket and will work this hole for the remainder of the summer. I am going once next week for 5-7 days then I’m driving cross country to my new home. I will fly back a few times to work with my friend and hopefully harvest some herb in October. I know there’s gonna be some really nice gold in that hole

They can be expensive or they can be cheap depends on the seller. Me and a buddy picked these two 40 acre claims up for 6k from an older gentleman that simply cpuldthe country is not easy country very hard to get to. 4x4 is needed to get to parking spot and then you need to climb a little over 1200 feet of very steep mountain.

we are on a pocket and will work this hole for the remainder of the summer. I am going once next week for 5-7 days then I’m driving cross country to my new home. I will fly back a few times to work with my friend and hopefully harvest some herb in October. I know there’s gonna be some really nice gold in that hole
Wow. Better be to pay for 6k gold claim and airline tickets to go run it. Hope you're having fun with it.

Wow. Better be to pay for 6k gold claim and airline tickets to go run it. Hope you're having fun with it.
Just the tranquility and beauty of the place is worth the investment. We could easily sell these two claims as it stands for well over what we paid. For now it’s just plain fun and if we hit that pocket which we very well could We could be sitting really nice.

Howzit gang. I apologize for my absence but I have been spending a lot of time off grid lately and here is why. I have a few more to share once I upload from my camera. Guerilla growing is quite a treat.

Back
Top Bottom