Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

Whats up bro, long time no see homie. Hope u and daughter are well my friend
what’s up sparkey good to see ya buddy. Yeah I have been spending most of my time off grid in the mountains. Just packing up and moving cross country leaving in the morning. I will be flying back monthly until I harvest my last outdoor patch in California after that no more cali. Lol
Me and my daughter are doing great and thank you for asking. We are both excited to embark on our journey and our dogs too they just don’t know it yet.
Hope all is well on your side.

Grown as it should be, love it shotta!

thanks bro. It truly is awesome to watch these girls do there thing au natural. this will be my second time doing this and last time the end product was absolutely magical.

what’s up sparkey good to see ya buddy. Yeah I have been spending most of my time off grid in the mountains. Just packing up and moving cross country leaving in the morning. I will be flying back monthly until I harvest my last outdoor patch in California after that no more cali. Lol
Me and my daughter are doing great and thank you for asking. We are both excited to embark on our journey and our dogs too they just don’t know it yet.
Hope all is well on your side.
Thanks man, everything is crazy busy and dudes walking around Atl with Ak 47s with a 3rd of the police force gone. Boyz in the hood up in this MF. But everything gravy.
Just make sure to keep me posted bro on your move and safe travels.

you growing by the creek? Is some decent soil up high on the benches sometimes...

GL

you growing by the creek? Is some decent soil up high on the benches sometimes...

GL
Yeah we actually used soil from up high on the bench and down about three or four feet hit that gravel layer and ran it thru the hand sluice and found a few 1/4 -1/2 gram pieces. They are looking beautiful so far. Did a few a couple years ago and the herb was phenomenal especially the smell from them.

So last run I wasn’t able to properly photograph and post a whole lot but the panda mints x orange zkittles was the winner. One orange pheno and one animal mints pheno. I used two males and they double teamed each of the 6 females. So out of 12 potential crosses only 9 made seed. But I am looking forward to the panda mints x orange zkittles crosses.
males used was a GG4xZkittles and a sour strawberry kush x trophy wife male. Here’s what I got.

Hope you and your daughter are doing well! Catching up by working my way backward from page 7 on my unread sub list and found this one.
:ciao:
Doing great shed. Me and my mini me (girl version) are really enjoying the Country life. Just about to start my next grow here in the next week or so. I should be much more active here in the coming weeks.

Dam these Panama Haze and Nevilles haze grow SO fast. Glad I have an 8x8 area with 7 foot of head room but I think before its over they will take over most of the room

Aloha my Braddah! Too blessed to be stressed ah.. be safe in those bushes!

:passitleft: :passitleft:

:passitleft: glad youre coming back bro. Enjoy the new country life.
You going to grow some Vegetables outside?
I am gonna prep The veg garden this fall and plant this coming spring. Trying to acquire a couple acres of land to start a market/farm to table garden for supplemental income. I’m pretty excited and have already made some good contacts here to sell my produce too. Dreams are becoming reality bro hard work always pays off. How’s things with you dude?

Back
Top Bottom