Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

The black lime bubba from @katsubluebird im pretty sure this is the black lime leaning phenotype. I have another one opposite leaf structure and much shorter with amazing lime and spicy notes on the nose. This one smells very lime but a little sweeter.

Damn, its snowing in SoCal? Crazy looking for half way done, just ctazy. :headbanger: Well done @shottafire..total fire
Thank you sparkey ma braddah from anaddah maddah. They are wrapping up there PK 13/14 boost and when I use that at the right time it really frosts them up and helps get the plant to make the necessary sugar production for bud development. I wish I had a refractometer to test the Brix levels on these. I use to have one and over the years it was lost probably still have it buried somewhere in garage. I would be confident in saying these plants have a decent Brix level right about now.

Love the lighting in your photos!! :high-five:
Thanks brotha. It’s the camera doing all the work. I use a Sony a6000 for most of my photos. Really nice entry level camera for anyone wanting to learn photography and it’s a perfect camera for shooting video and stills of kids which is what I got the camera for in the first place. Highly suggest anyone looking for a camera to get started, consider this camera. I got extension tubes on amazon for like 20 bucks and now it shoots decent macros too.

That’s a really nice camera!! Expensive though! Wheew!! :high-five:
For the quality that’s on the cheap end of things I got mine used for 400 with two battery’s. It’s a small investment to capture moments of your kids. Today’s phones are great for quality photos but these photos can be blown up and printed with no quality loss. They will probably drop in price more as they introduce the later models.

Grats on your NOTM! Well deserved. Icy hot is fire!
Thanks dude. She was a looker and she is tasting really nice after a good 40 day cure today.

question? who here thinks emilya’s ego needs a flattening. She and I had some words in a thread trying to help someone and she got really nasty with me. I have nothing but respect for all growers doing what they do. But when you come at me like that you better be ready for a growoff. I will blow her fucking doors off.
rant over

Back
Top Bottom