Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

Calypso male getting ready to dump pollen. He’s even starting to push some trichomes. Lots of crosses about to go down.

Black lime bubba a little slower to show but is an absolutely beautiful color green.

panda mints x orange zkittles

Happy Easter everyone

That Panda Mints cross is getting some early frost. :welldone:

And the purple on the Calypso male is just another example of the fact that we're the better looking half in natural world ;).
Panda mints will be a frosty one. Been a bit of a struggle to keep her down. Stretching hard

The icy hot male progeny is coming along really nice as well. These were just a germination test 3 of 3 sprouted tails and are all growing fairly vigorous. never knew how much fun growing could really be until I made my first seeds. I’m going to continue making more until I find a couple that I want to continue line breeding until then it’s mostly chucking and being as selective as possible with small populations. Hard but it’s a numbers game. Just need to keep popping seed and eventually will find the gold.

Happy Easter, shotta!
Your plants are looking great...that Calypso should be a real hit with the ladies!

Happy Easter, shotta!
Your plants are looking great...that Calypso should be a real hit with the ladies!
Happy Easter to you and your family carcass. With all the time to play in the garden the girls are getting extra attention. Mainly cleaning and keeping stuff organized. But that is on the top of my list for a successful grow. I hope the calypso performs you never really know until you grow the offspring. Fairly long process. But I plan on doing a lot of test crosses over the next couple years and searching for a plant to continue on as a line breeding project of my own.
I will stop by and say hi soon over on your street.
One love

Happy Easter shotta! I think I said it to you somewhere else, but I hope you and your daughter had a great day!!
Happy Easter to you and yours as well my friend. We are enjoying our day today watching tons of Barbie and hid some eggs for my little one. When is your wife due? Soon if I remember correctly. Congrats and respect backlip.

Happy Easter to you and yours as well my friend. We are enjoying our day today watching tons of Barbie and hid some eggs for my little one. When is your wife due? Soon if I remember correctly. Congrats and respect backlip.
That sounds great man!

yep May 20th. Just over a month away! Getting pretty excited!:yahoo:

enjoy your day man!!

:ciao:
Happy Easter shotta! I finally made it back around. Please accept my apologies. :Namaste:
You did nothing to apologize for! I try to stay up with everyone’s journal as well it gets hard. Thanks for stopping by sauga! Happy Easter to you and the family. :passitleft:

Looking good shotta.
:woohoo: Do you do a garden?
Thanks dynamo! Do you mean a veggie garden. I normally do veggie gardens every spring they the summer until fall. But this year since I will be moving I didn’t get the beds prepped. I have a lot of leafy greens going now but I’m not gonna be able to do the whole thing this Year. I did however start a bunch of seed in case lockdown lasts much longer. That way I have stuff to plant.
I love growing my own food almost as much as growing my own cannabis.
Happy Easter my friend
One love

Back
Top Bottom