Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

Great jam braddah:passitleft:
Fantastic nugs @shottafire . Some of the best ive seen. Keep doing your thing my dude:high-five:
Thank you ma braddah from anada maddah! Hey if you like that jam check out Pluto pluck good thing. Or tony Brutus water pistol
Both are reggae tracks that somehow were never really discovered but the jams are real!
One love sparkey guys

G'mornin! Love and respect to all! Lovin the learnin! Thanks shotta for the cloning lessons.
I'm in So Cal hi desert and we got rain as well. Smells alive! Just comin on a nice vape of AK-47, tried and true, absolute creeper weed. Still climbing........:volcano-smiley::yummy::peace: Lived in the Virgin islands in the mid 70s, really got into reggae and calypso. Ever see the movie " Rockers". There's awesome music in that movie. "Countryman" too! Have a nice, stoned day. Live up!:ciao:

G'mornin! Love and respect to all! Lovin the learnin! Thanks shotta for the cloning lessons.
I'm in So Cal hi desert and we got rain as well. Smells alive! Just comin on a nice vape of AK-47, tried and true, absolute creeper weed. Still climbing........:volcano-smiley::yummy::peace: Lived in the Virgin islands in the mid 70s, really got into reggae and calypso. Ever see the movie " Rockers". There's awesome music in that movie. "Countryman" too! Have a nice, stoned day. Live up!:ciao:
Yeah man rockers is a classic. Very cool you lived down there. Beautiful islands. I’m enjoying the day so far. Smoked a spliff of GG4xZkittles with my coffee and I’m feelin Irie dis mornin! Thanks for checking out the cloning tutorials gonna do another vid here soon of how I take the cuts in straight coco coir in 8oz plastic cups

Yeah man rockers is a classic. Very cool you lived down there. Beautiful islands. I’m enjoying the day so far. Smoked a spliff of GG4xZkittles with my coffee and I’m feelin Irie dis mornin! Thanks for checking out the cloning tutorials gonna do another vid here soon of how I take the cuts in straight coco coir in 8oz plastic cups
Definitely in on all that mon! :yummy: :Rasta:

How’s it 420 gang.
So today I did inventory of all plants I had going and consolidated what I had doubles or triples of and up potted one of everything into one gallon pots with straight coco. I also kept the male I want to use for the next chuck which is the GG4xZkittles male which stinks hard and has a good structure to him. I plan on doing the same crosses I did last round but now the male will be GG4xZkittles. I also have a calypso male that is gonna dust a couple nugs as well. The icy hot male is gonna stay too. Just in case the seeds he made are any good and it also allows me to do a bx if I find something I like.

stay safe out there everyone.
one love

Drive by;;

looks good my friend.. That's alot of plants......

Drive by;;

looks good my friend.. That's alot of plants......
Hey woody! Thank you for the drive by. Yeah I planned on shutting it down in late June early July. And I wanted to go through as many seeds as I could and chuck a little pollen to make seed as well. So yeah it is a lot of plants. Some will go outdoors may 1st as well.
Hope all is green in your garden and you and your better half are safe and healthy in this weird ass world we live in.

I just wanted to say RIP to Charlotte Figi the little girl that changed the way the world viewed cannabis forever. Charlottes web was the high cbd low thc strain that helped this little girl go from 300 seizures in a week to a few a month. She passed away at the young age of 13 and my heart goes out to her family and mostly her twin sister who did not share the life altering disease that Charlotte had. Fly high Charlotte and thank you for the strength and hope you gave so many.

Damn that sucks for the parents. My heart goes out to them. Thats the one thing i couldn't handle loosing my child.

Was it the Stanley brothers created CW?
Yeah the Stanley brothers came out with the CW but they didn’t do the work to create that strain. they basically did what a lot of people do in this industry and rode the coat tails of other people’s hard work and when the time was right they basically stole that from the actual creator of CW

Morning to all you canna lords.
Took a couple pictures of the dtf and it’s it punch this morning and I gotta say these plants were small but they are glowing. The dtf has an incredible terp profile and I can’t stop holding it to my nose. Almost ready to trim and go to a jar for cure. They yielded I’m guessing a half oz each but took no effort whatsoever to grow and the quality is beyond impressive. I trimmed the IIP the DTF was untrimmed.This was a first for me forcing flowering outdoors in winter and I gotta say if your climate allows you gotta try. I’m in climate zone 10b I think.

roots and kulcha

A finished nug of the coyote ugly mystery cross I’m dubbing the Biker Woman Cut

Looks really good on your side.
Also playing with some cross genetics.
Exciting stuff for those who like to work on experimenting with different strains.
Your plants and setup look awesome
Shot brother
:snowboating:

Looks really good on your side.
Also playing with some cross genetics.
Exciting stuff for those who like to work on experimenting with different strains.
Your plants and setup look awesome
Shot brother
:snowboating:

thanks bruvvva
Just trying to keep it simple and keep the jars full of different flavors. I used to do monocropping with clones in a commercial style grow and that got old after awhile. So much happier with my humble little grow. Eventually I will get more 315 cmh fixtures so I have 6 and put 6 in a 4x8 type of grow box. I’m gonna come check out your grow in a bit. But right now I need to get off of here and build a lightproof door for my second grow box. Been procrastinating.
cheers @Strainyourbrain

Love your set up! Beautiful plants as always! :green_heart: So sad to hear about Charlotte:( Hope you have a great night Shotta:peace::love::Namaste:

Love your set up! Beautiful plants as always! :green_heart: So sad to hear about Charlotte:( Hope you have a great night Shotta:peace::love::Namaste:
Thank you so much candy! It’s a fun little setup for sure. I love your set up as well. I’m always impressed at your skills, not a lot of girls are getting down with the get down like you. So props are due. I was truly saddened when I read about Charlotte yesterday morning. Such a precious little girl and did more for cannabis reform in the us than any one person had done up until that point. She will be missed and never forgotten.
enjoy the rest of your night candy!!! :ganjamon: :green_heart:

Thank you so much candy! It’s a fun little setup for sure. I love your set up as well. I’m always impressed at your skills, not a lot of girls are getting down with the get down like you. So props are due.
Super appreciative of your compliment! Truly means a lot especially coming from you! :) I’ve got a ways to go but I’m getting there.:green_heart:
I was truly saddened when I read about Charlotte yesterday morning. Such a precious little girl and did more for cannabis reform in the us than any one person had done up until that point. She will be missed and never forgotten.
It is truly sad that she passed away :( That little girl changed a whole lotta lives.:love: She made her mark on this world in her short time here and my heart hurts for her family.
enjoy the rest of your night candy!!! :ganjamon: :green_heart:
I started this post last night but I apparently passed out before posting. :laughtwo:
I did enjoy my night and I hope you enjoy your day!:green_heart:
:passitleft:

Super appreciative of your compliment! Truly means a lot especially coming from you! :) I’ve got a ways to go but I’m getting there.:green_heart:

It is truly sad that she passed away :( That little girl changed a whole lotta lives.:love: She made her mark on this world in her short time here and my heart hurts for her family.

I started this post last night but I apparently passed out before posting. :laughtwo:
I did enjoy my night and I hope you enjoy your day!:green_heart:

I’m late but I’m here. Woke up super late today very unusual for me to sleep in past noon. But I guess everything in life right now is unusual. So far my day is great. Sun is peaking its head out after 3-4 days of rain.
Hope your having a good day sweets.

I’m late but I’m here. Woke up super late today very unusual for me to sleep in past noon. But I guess everything in life right now is unusual. So far my day is great. Sun is peaking its head out after 3-4 days of rain.
Hope your having a good day sweets.
:thanks: and sleeping till noon isn’t too bad sometimes our bodies just know when we need it ;) Happy to hear you’ve been having a great day! Sun is shining here too. Fed the girls and ladies, picked up the house and now finishing harvesting Big Bud chillin:ganjamon: It’s been a good day for sure.

Still trying to get caught up but finally here! The new grow room looks great...gonna be shame to take it all apart in a few months :).

Fantastic colors on the DTF and even the IIP got some purpling going on. The cold valley nights did their job for those buds.

I planned on shutting it down in late June early July.
Some will go outdoors may 1st as well.
What are you going to do with the outside plants if you leave mid-summer?

Still trying to get caught up but finally here! The new grow room looks great...gonna be shame to take it all apart in a few months :).

Fantastic colors on the DTF and even the IIP got some purpling going on. The cold valley nights did their job for those buds.

What are you going to do with the outside plants if you leave mid-summer?
Hey shedster happy Easter my friend. I hope your feeling a bit better.
Yes it will be a shame to take it down, but it was expected and I knew it would eventually have to be taken down. I would always shut down my indoor grow july-September anyways rather not battle the heat and pay the outrageous ladwp utility rates.

my plants going out may 1st will be light depped
So I can finish them before I leave. And if I need to I can gift them to a friend. Hint hint lol you want one or ten?
one love

Back
Top Bottom