Show Us Your Full Flowering Cannabis Gardens: What Are You Growing Today?

Hi Baked! I never start my first day of bloom until I actually see blooms forming, and on these strains that was about 7 days after the flip. I find that I am almost always finishing just when the breeders say I should, by counting this way. On this run that might not be true however, since I am running in a flowering daylight period of 13.5/10.5, and with an extra hour and a half of daylight each day, I expect a quicker finish than normal. You can also see that this is the situation in the view of the buds, which seem quite a lot more advanced than 18 days of bloom should be giving us or even the 25 days of bloom if you are counting since the flip. I think it is already clear that the lighting pattern is making a big difference, but of course the actual harvest date will tell the full story.
Gotcha! Makes a lot of sense. Yeah, right now I'm counting my days from flip. Easier for my brain. Haa haa.

I like the daylight hours difference! That extra DLI absolutely is making a difference. Looking lovely.

Well this definitely won't qualify for garden of the month as I am trying to work out a lot of different challenges.

I have a monster-cropped Gorilla Zkittlez on the left and Critical Cure CBD both from Barney's on the right.
I'm in soil, with organic nutes, ~430watts of light for a 2x4'. I think it may be much. Makes it really hot in the tent so challenging keeping the VPD at the sweet spot.

Day 30 of flower and no trichomes/scent so far. This is my first scrog and maybe I defol'd too hard and too often. I don't know.. only time will tell how these finish supposedly in about a month. Seems like I'm further off than that, but whatevs.

Still having a blast and learning every day. Good peeps... I wish I had more time to be on here

much love..

20220611_105709.jpg

Day 46F exotic genetix dream factory, greenhouse seeds exodus cheese, cali connection chem 91 sk va, Humboldt seed co Vanilla creme pie

20220616_095131.jpg
20220616_095120.jpg
20220616_082947.jpg
20220616_082933.jpg
20220615_133007.jpg
Very nice, VERY FROSTY, that’s gonna be great smoke . My last batch was white like yours, mouthwatering it’s so good

Here's a couple of pics. They are imminently close to be given the chop, so the call to post our flowering gardens came just in time!

My outdoor growing approach is using organic living soil with a mulch layer on top and worm population in the soil. I am restricted for stealth reasons so unfortunately I have to 'knee cap' the height of the plants to only 2 feet tall. Last year I got over 10oz from one plant but this year I started them later to keep them smaller, but the Godfather OG looks like she might break 10oz regardless.

The plants on the left and right sides of the balcony (a Mango Sherbert & a Strawberry Cough) have been LST'd only. The plant in the middle (a Godfather OG) has been Quinlined, supercropped and LST'd.

Cheers and thanks to 420 Magazine, and best wishes to everyone! :hookah:
Magnificent

I picked my garden last week,one plant was very impressive Jammy Dodgers 2 gave me 86 grams of dense dank stinky buds, 85% indica, she’s an ass kicker

F62CFC49-57D8-4FFD-AA2C-C904CCAA684E.jpeg

9F66E0F7-FC12-4EE1-A75D-421F0770BF25.jpeg

0F9AE122-3B41-4FB9-9487-CFEDC5D2FA45.jpeg
And oh what a ways your grows have come G. These last few pics I saw, you really outdid yourself. Great job and thank you!

And oh what a ways your grows have come G. These last few pics I saw, you really outdid yourself. Great job and thank you!
Thanx Krissi, it’s hard not to fall in love with this

Cherry Atomic SledgeHammer- "Welcome to The Grow Tent" Strain
Day 33 Flower

day68-5.png

day68-3.png

day68-4.png

day68-1.png

day68-2.png

Back
Top Bottom