Show Us Your Full Flowering Cannabis Gardens: What Are You Growing Today?

I started growing about 8 months ago and I learned not only do I like smokin weed But I enjoy growing it just as much. I always wanted to be a photographer I even leaned how to developed B&W's, for the younger members we used to use this stuff called film you would get 12 -36 pictures on a roll then Take to the drugstore and wait a week then come and pick them up and realize you took 17 pics of your thumb. any way I'm getting off track. My question is how do I get the crystals/Trichomes to stick out ? (other than growing good pot) I dont know what Im doing wrong I can see crystals all over weed but cant seem to capture it in a pic I have a Samsung S21 it is suppose to take awesome pics all I know how to do is point and shoot just like hunting rabbits I would really appreciate any tips I bit skimming thru post but after work ill; take time to read them all
Thx

My question is how do I get the crystals/Trichomes to stick out ? (other than growing good pot) I dont know what Im doing wrong I can see crystals all over weed but cant seem to capture it in a pic I have a Samsung S21 it is suppose to take awesome pics all I know how to do is point and shoot just like hunting rabbits I would really appreciate any tips I bit skimming thru post but after work ill; take time to read them all
you have to use macro mode

How do I use Samsung macro camera?

ANd9GcSbU_3PYF8qjc4bthmxmF7xyzK3-egt01NU0ROirFdi&s.jpg

1. 1 Head into your Camera app.
  2. 2 Swipe across the camera modes and select MORE.
  3. 3 Tap on MACRO. ...
  4. 4 Ensure your subject is within 3-5 cm.
  5. 5 Adjust the scale to increase or decrease the amount of light captured within the shot. ...
  6. 6 Once you've captured your shot, you will be able to view within your Gallery.

awesome Ill try it as soon as Im done working 📷
Thank you

Funny you mention that, I just ordered some the other day and hoping they'll be here by Thursday...Meanwhile I've been vacuuming the webs off my flowers. REALLY hope I'm not sucking trich's off with the bugs!
And thanks! We'll take all the good vibes we can
I'm out back yard and where's a big whole and every summer after it rains toads spawn then I have thousands of baby hoppers toads I mean and I bring them it to my plants and let them eat every thing so

a blueberry cross,, trikey as all get out,, gonna be epic,, if i can land er,, got me net ready

20220823_153610.jpg

just beginning flower now,, sixty more frost free nights required please,, ha

Back
Top Bottom