Show Us Your Full Flowering Cannabis Gardens: What Are You Growing Today?

a blueberry cross,, trikey as all get out,, gonna be epic,, if i can land er,, got me net ready

20220823_153610.jpg

just beginning flower now,, sixty more frost free nights required please,, ha
Oh Niv, what a biggin and a beautiful one at that!

you have to use macro mode

How do I use Samsung macro camera?

ANd9GcSbU_3PYF8qjc4bthmxmF7xyzK3-egt01NU0ROirFdi&s.jpg

1. 1 Head into your Camera app.
  2. 2 Swipe across the camera modes and select MORE.
  3. 3 Tap on MACRO. ...
  4. 4 Ensure your subject is within 3-5 cm.
  5. 5 Adjust the scale to increase or decrease the amount of light captured within the shot. ...
  6. 6 Once you've captured your shot, you will be able to view within your Gallery.
@Brewsterman I had written you a reply with a thank you I apologize, I been playing with it waiting for the girls to grow enough to flip the switch so I can get some frosty bud picks the key I guess is also to make sure your weed has crystals

Those are beauties. Whatta ya think the yield will be from all 3?? 8-9 zips? I ask b/c I have 3 that are very similar in size and development….
Thanks! 8-9 is about what I’m thinking…

Not sure what she is, but started week 7 yesterday. How does she look?

I am a first time grower

20220921_191337.jpg

20220921_190937.jpg

20220921_190726.jpg

received_1428768717614461.jpeg
My first grow was plagued by spider mites, I battled those little fuckers the whole grow. My advice to you is observe what’s happening with your plants, I think my first gro was maybe 1/2oz , it gets easier trust me

Not sure what she is, but started week 7 yesterday. How does she look?

I am a first time grower

20220921_191337.jpg

20220921_190937.jpg

20220921_190726.jpg

received_1428768717614461.jpeg
I have no clue what she is, she’s obviously a photoperiod maybe sativa. Looks like a ton of buds starting, where are you west coast, I’m in NJ and the suns already going down early , plant looks great just a long way from maturity, but if all this buds mature you’ll pull at least a lb off her, is it bag seed. Brother it’s so worth investing in good seeds , genes are 90% of growing great weed , you don’t need 1000watt leds with the 200dollar electricity bill. I have a 60watt led that I got 1/4lb off each of my plants last gro , my tent is tin foil duct taped to the sides of my lite, hey I’m living on social security I’m a po boy lol I gotta make do, I bought outta the dispensary for 3 years and between the prescription keeping you med card updated and the ridiculous prices for shit weed I invested in growing, I wish I could afford all the real good stuff, I think I could grow killer weed with the right equipment. But I don’t have the money, I’m thrilled though to pull my yield that I get, and the weed is top shelf. Good luck brother I don’t think anything is more rewarding than growing your own stash

I have no clue what she is, she’s obviously a photoperiod maybe sativa. Looks like a ton of buds starting, where are you west coast, I’m in NJ and the suns already going down early , plant looks great just a long way from maturity, but if all this buds mature you’ll pull at least a lb off her, is it bag seed. Brother it’s so worth investing in good seeds , genes are 90% of growing great weed , you don’t need 1000watt leds with the 200dollar electricity bill. I have a 60watt led that I got 1/4lb off each of my plants last gro , my tent is tin foil duct taped to the sides of my lite, hey I’m living on social security I’m a po boy lol I gotta make do, I bought outta the dispensary for 3 years and between the prescription keeping you med card updated and the ridiculous prices for shit weed I invested in growing, I wish I could afford all the real good stuff, I think I could grow killer weed with the right equipment. But I don’t have the money, I’m thrilled though to pull my yield that I get, and the weed is top shelf. Good luck brother I don’t think anything is more rewarding than growing your own stash
I am in Va and the seed came out of a bag from a local dealer. I think I can make it to week 10 and start taking her then. Should be able to finish her up at week 12 or before. I am gonna try to grow auto through

Back
Top Bottom