Show Us Your Full Flowering Cannabis Gardens: What Are You Growing Today?

All I have to offer is my 2 little plants UltraMass (left) and U.K. Cheese (right) both should be done around mid May. 1st bud is cheese, 2nd bud is ultramass

DSC_0538.JPG
Exodus cheese for the win

With so many contests already dedicated to single plants, nugs, journals, members and photos, we thought it would be a great idea to start a thread dedicated to nothing but wide shots of full flowering gardens. Please share your best photography of your amazing full flowering gardens with us, with a little commentary about your methods.

Please keep this thread exclusively to photography of full flowering cannabis gardens, (no single plants or closeups) other photos will be deleted without advisory. We will use this over time to recruit members for our 420 Support staff, so please give it your best effort and keep the off topic and/or excessive chatting to a minimum. :thanks:

We'll massage this opening post to perfection as the days go by, meanwhile let's get started now with the showcase! :cheer:

HI! New again grower (I did some stealth things about 25 years ago). SO this is my humble little garden. All autos (Gorilla glue x3, Godzilla cookies x2, Strawberry Banana x2, Zkittlez 2x, Gelato 2x, Purple Juice 1x).

Outdoors, soil (local fairly live compost with some perlite, top dressed with a more neutral soil), 5 gal fabric pots with about a gallon of pebbles on bottom.

They all had helemt heads and I had to help about half of them off. That had a bit of stunting and also leggy. This was just suppose to be a learning curve grow. I wanted to get my feet and hands wet and dirty and wanted to try out these new(ish) fangled autos. I also wanted to be challenged by an outdoor semi wild grow. I bit off waaaaay more than I should have. However as long as I can get about 4 oz dry form this Ill break above even if Id bought from my usuals.

IMG_3882.jpeg
IMG_3856.jpeg

9 plants, 5 strains - Kush Mintz, White Widow XXL, Blue Gelato 41, Critical Kush and a Mimosa x Orange Punch. :peace:

IMG_1817.JPG

IMG_1821.JPG
Hi Stinky!

Another lovely garden...am I missing this grow somewhere?

What a beautiful garden Krissi, and at week 4 flower those buds are huge already
Thank you G...another round of ladies I'm thankful are happy, green and full. Believe me, at 4 weeks flower, I'm surprised my biggest girl in the front is as advanced. That auto is now at 95 days old so she is taking her sweet time!

Hi Stinky!

Another lovely garden...am I missing this grow somewhere?

Thank you Krissi. It in the signature as a four strain grow. I added another one later.

Congrats on the Staff position. :)

Thank you Krissi. It in the signature as a four strain grow. I added another one later.
I'm so late but I'll get over there. I just love how they look together in that tent of yours.
Congrats on the Staff position. :)
Thank you, it brings me back to college writing these reviews. I dig it.
That... is just ridiculous! Ridiculous! Congratulations!
Oh geez thanks Naut!!! Love these girls!!

Back
Top Bottom