Silver Fox First Grow: Organic, LST, Bubblelicious

Good morning everybody! I'm getting excited now today is day 40 the last day of veg for me the plants are all doing very well thanks to all of your great advice.

My day started normal got a cup of coffee. Went to check on my girls a min of training for the bubblelicious combined. Just a branch or two at most for them. Then a rigorous 10 min bout with this sativa that just continues to grow crazy! Then I take my pictures. :surf:

image31962.jpg
image31961.jpg
image31960.jpg
image31959.jpg

I do have the sativa pot on a roll of duct tape so when I need to I can lower it to accommodate for its stretch if it shows to be female I plan on using books for the bubblelicious

What I meant to say was if the saliva is a girl I will raise the bubbleliscious with books under it after removing duct tape from under sativa....they are starting to get a wonderful aroma!!!!

So I've been discussing this with my mate jaerock in his grow forum and he has explained it to me. So I have some questions I thought I'd post here as to stop high jacking his thread.

Harvest time. I want a couch lock high.... More of a hammock lock in my case ;). When should I harvest based on trichome method ? 50/50 cloudy to Amber seems to be the general consensus.

Any opinions are greatly appreciated

:passitleft:

On all the "when to harvest" posts in the harvest section seems the general consensus is 50/50 cloudy/amber or even 25/75 but at that point you might degrade your yield. Cannot say from experience myself but ya.

ive been lookin at the buds i been buyin forever now and they are all mostly clear which is interesting . businessmen and not connoisseur smokers most likely.

i also have not heard whether you can make a sativa couchlock by waiting for amber or indica head high by harvesting at cloudy.
id just try one at 75/25 , 50/50, 25/75 if you really want to know for sure

cheers man !
:lot-o-toke::peace::party::ganjamon:

So I made a mental error. I was not thinking about the sativa not being in the super soil mix that my bubblelicious is in. So I have not been feeding it anything. It's showing very slight signs of nitrogen deficiency. My question is do you guys think I should give veg nutes high in N or the bloom nutes?

I don't have a pic but it's very minimal on my older leaves of the sativa. The bubblelicious is doing well :)

Here's the most recent pictures. Day 46 total. I am in no mans land at the moment. Not quite into flower but no longer vegging. I will call my first day of flower when I see more pistols. The pic I uploaded is the unknown sativa. I'm not sure if I'm seeing the white pistols or not lol.
image32405.jpg
image32416.jpg
image32415.jpg
image32413.jpg

Happy Monday everyone!! It's day 48 total here and 7 days since the 12/12 flip. I know the sativa has been overwatered but I did that since I had to add nutes due to my mental lapse about the soil being different. Other than that all is well. :Namaste:

image32629.jpg
image32630.jpg
image32632.jpg
image32634.jpg

The trick is striking that balance of N. The plant will easily starve for N up through final stretch, so be prepared to dole out small amounts every watering, or every other. Whatever it takes to keep the leaves from turning. Continue with any plans as far as bloom nutes. But keep giving her little bits of N until she's done stretching. I wouldn't dose her with a high N veg mix, just dole out what she needs.

:goodjob:

Heirloom. Thank you very much for the advice and heads up on the Nitrogen!! What should I give for N with out using my veg nutes? Any suggestions? I have a lot of stuff from that super soil mix I'm going to look through right now ;)

Back
Top Bottom