Silver Kush - White Widow - Martian Kush & Underdawg OG Scrog 600W HPS

Re: silver kush, white widow, martian kush and underdawg og scrog 600w hps

Farrr ouuutttttt

Whats happening Papapoet!!?? glad you like it stick around and watch the beauties unfold:thumb:

not to much has changed since fixing the light issue but im sure by the next update once everyone has set back into flowering mode properly we will see great improvements....

top dressing with recharge tonight and drenching with Energy....stress will be sprayed as well.

sprayed brix on sunday..still on x1 brix and x2 stress but thinking about going down to x1 stress spray a week...what are yalls thoughts on that??

118106.JPG
117107.JPG
116109.JPG
115113.JPG
114111.JPG
113112.JPG
111134.JPG
110122.JPG
10930.JPG

sprayed brix on sunday..still on x1 brix and x2 stress but thinking about going down to x1 stress spray a week...what are yalls thoughts on that??

I don't see any signs of distress in your grow, so I'd say, yeah, cut back on De-stress. I spray it every 5 days out of habit, but as the soil biota hook up, it's less necessary and/or useful.

Nice looking garden! I like the look of the new growth - vibrant lime green.

I don't see any signs of distress in your grow, so I'd say, yeah, cut back on De-stress. I spray it every 5 days out of habit, but as the soil biota hook up, it's less necessary and/or useful.

Nice looking garden! I like the look of the new growth - vibrant lime green.

WWOORDDD UP GT!! Thanks brotha

Thought id let everyone know how went about dosing my recharge:

I got my scale put a cup on it and zero it out.

weighed the whole amount of the mix= 350g

im doing 5 gal pots so the kit will cover 7 pots so i divided 350/7= 50g per plant

so i mixed it all up throughly and poured out 50g each trying to get ~ equal amounts of the diff granular sizes into each 50g dose.

Then i mixed it evenly into the top inch of mix and watered in with 6ml per gal of GROWTH-ENERGY and 1ml tea/gal...everyone got about 1gal each.

Thought id let everyone know how went about dosing my recharge:

I got my scale put a cup on it and zero it out.

weighed the whole amount of the mix= 350g

im doing 5 gal pots so the kit will cover 7 pots so i divided 350/7= 50g per plant

so i mixed it all up throughly and poured out 50g each trying to get ~ equal amounts of the diff granular sizes into each 50g dose.

Then i mixed it evenly into the top inch of mix and watered in with 6ml per gal of GROWTH-ENERGY and 1ml tea/gal...everyone got about 1gal each.

That's exactly how I do it - cut it evenly and weigh it into equal portions. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thumb:

That's exactly how I do it - cut it evenly and weigh it into equal portions. :cheesygrinsmiley:

To give you credit where due...i read how you separated the granules into even sizes and then did so.... because i don't think i would have separated it out like that with out have first read it on your thread!! i would have just dumped out 50g each and moved on:) so thanks for that GT!! :high-five:

Well alright here we are 420!!! back with another update and some great news!!!

i got a free bloom boost LED red spectrum 45 x3w diodes for 135w of added BOOST!!

Thanks to a very good friend and fellow grower. he uses HID still and had no use for it so he gave it to me...the reasons i love growing is large in part of the people you meet and deal with like this :Namaste:

06531.JPG
06636.JPG
04590.JPG
04693.JPG
04493.JPG

just moving along in the flower tent..sprayed with brix last night, everyones up for a feeding in the next day or 2(forgot if its energy or tplant ill have to look back lol)

purple d and underdawg og are starting to get covered up a bit from the towering silver k and martian k but starting to get a little thicker and frostier each day.

silver k and martian k are pushing pistils well now and should fire off in the next weeks time.

04793.JPG
05068.JPG
05173.JPG
04969.JPG
04885.JPG
05655.JPG
05556.JPG
05853.JPG
06442.JPG
06154.JPG
05755.JPG
06244.JPG
06340.JPG
06042.JPG

busy weekend this weekend i also harvested 3 of the 5 plants in my micro enclosure and WASHED MY FIRST BUDS!!!!!:cheer:

I did 3 buckets:(mixture of curso and doc buds methods)

bucket #1- 1 gal 3% peroxide to ~4ish gal h20 (luke warm)

bucket #2- 5 gal h2o 1 cup lemon juice and 1 cup baking soda(hot water)

bucket #3- clean fresh water(cold water)

first trimmed off all non sugar leaves.

starting with bucket one dunk the branches/nugs in and lightly stir/agitate for 30 sec then drip dry over the bucket for 30sec or so then repeat in bucket #2 and #3.

then i put them on my dry rack to dry...about an hour or maybe less after finishing i went back and gave them a spin and light shake to ensure the water dripped out well enough.

now they are drying and waiting for jars.

humidity is ~65-70% where they are drying so i will dry for 1 day per 10% humidity plus an extra day so looking at about 7-8 days before hitting the jars.

07728.JPG
07629.JPG
07136.JPG
08033.JPG
08129.JPG
08421.JPG
07829.JPG
07929.JPG
07332.JPG
07526.JPG
07223.JPG
08622.JPG
08527.JPG
09322.JPG
09427.JPG
09025.JPG
08921.JPG
10035.JPG
09524.JPG
103101.JPG
10438.JPG
110123.JPG
122105.JPG
121119.JPG
114112.JPG

Washed buds have a different feel to them, don't they? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Can't wait to hear if the smoke is better.

Nice harvest bro! Washed Underdawg looking real nice! Next time, I wouldn't skip the final rinse bucket. 2 pure water rinses. Other than that great job. Also, with RH in the drying room 65-70%, you could leave those in there almost forever! You might have your harvest/dry tech dialed so feel free to ignore me, but I've noticed that the less I have to burp the jars, the better and faster the smell comes. The way your drying area is, you could leave them for two weeks, jar them, burp once, maybe twice, and forget about them for a month or two! Pretty much impossible to over dry in your situation! I'm jealous! I have to add humidity and can barely get it to 60%

Washed buds have a different feel to them, don't they? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Can't wait to hear if the smoke is better.

They def do have a diff feel about them...I LIKE IT!! they just look so plump and vibrant after the wash...

im hoping to be able to tell a diff in washed vs not, and by the way i hear it around here is should see a fairly large diff and im excited to check it out!!!

Nice harvest bro! Washed Underdawg looking real nice! Next time, I wouldn't skip the final rinse bucket. 2 pure water rinses. Other than that great job. Also, with RH in the drying room 65-70%, you could leave those in there almost forever! You might have your harvest/dry tech dialed so feel free to ignore me, but I've noticed that the less I have to burp the jars, the better and faster the smell comes. The way your drying area is, you could leave them for two weeks, jar them, burp once, maybe twice, and forget about them for a month or two! Pretty much impossible to over dry in your situation! I'm jealous! I have to add humidity and can barely get it to 60%

Thanks for the advice T!! ill be doing a 2nd clean water rinse this next time around:high-five:

my humidity usually isnt this high but where i stay its not a well insulated dwelling so with cold nights and warm days here and switching from a heater at night and ac unit by day i tend to have higher RH but this will start to drop drasticlly here in the next few weeks when we get warmer, i check it this morning and it was at 61% RH. and i wouldnt be jealous lol its a bitch living in my spot lol.

and i agree too about the jarring and burping as little as possible..i love the way the buds cure this way!!

Ill share my results and yields in the next weeks time!!

Thanks for the comments guys!!!!!!!!!!!:peace:

things are moving along in the tent, i forgot the brix spray last night so they will get it tonight with the auto sisters. they will also get a good drench of some energy with the 1/4oz transplant and tea.

Im tucking leaves on a daily basis and spraying each foliar x1 a week each but other than that i am just sitting back and watching this all unfold.....

High brix is perfect for my growing style and am really enjoying its hands on but hands off method...(dont think about that to hard im just well medicated :))

041112.JPG
037130.JPG
036129.JPG
031173.JPG
038122.JPG
040111.JPG
035141.JPG
034137.JPG
033160.JPG
030173.JPG
029194.JPG
028219.JPG
025250.JPG
026237.JPG

i wanted to give some ratios of what im feeding right now for any inquiring minds:

i fed with 24ml energy, 5ml transplant, ~1.5ml tea in 4.5gal H2O. for ~1gal each to 4 plants in 5 gal smart pots.

For earlyish bloom my plan is to stay around 6ml each of the drench then move up to 8ml.

sprayed with brix last night at 5ml brix to 200ml H2O

i still feed my mother plants in 1 gal containers 2-3ml of the drenchs and they are doing great. most all are long past needing to be root pruned and repotted but im trying to thin out some genetics and dont wanna waste any soil right now till i know what im doing with everyone.
here they are in the front with the autos in the back:
0011737.JPG

Back
Top Bottom