Silver Kush - White Widow - Martian Kush & Underdawg OG Scrog 600W HPS

Today I also wanted to take time to make a shout out to DOC BUD!!

I personaly am proud to be part of this High Brix tidal wave being created and to be a hands on part of watching a nute line/ company image being created and marketed.
The new bottles and labels are badass and super well done!!! GREAT JOB DOC! Thanks for your time and commentiment to this great plant and industry!!
06245.JPG

i also wanted to add some other fun photos of the last 2 plants in my micro enclosure. The White Widow and Martian Kush,

Martian Kush is super thick dense buds and are falling over and one branch is ready to snap under the weight and has to be propped up (quality problem obviously) 75% or more cloudy trichs with very little amber so another week or so.
real Lemony smell with a slight skunk/musk to it:
04886.JPG
04794.JPG
04694.JPG
04494.JPG

White widow is RRROOCCKKK hard dense, and STINKIN' like white widow does, 5%~10% amber rest milky, im looking for couch lock sleep aid out of this girl so she will have another week or so as well:
04970.JPG
05465.JPG
05368.JPG
05175.JPG
05557.JPG
05656.JPG
06043.JPG

Hot Damn! Chunky, chunky!

Love it!

:thumb:

Micro enclosure? What are you growing those in? Heheh, I've become fond of little shorty plants. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hot Damn! Chunky, chunky!

Love it!

:thumb:

Micro enclosure? What are you growing those in? Heheh, I've become fond of little shorty plants. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks GT!

short plants are fun, especially because you can cram a few diff genetics into a little area and have some variety. i did 5 plants 5 diff genetics this size in my Rubbermaid/stealth enclosure. originally made when i had to be very sneaky:hmmmm:

its 2 45 gal Rubbermaid stacked on top of each other, then screwed and caulked the top container's bottom to the bottom containers top to create the lid. The lights are mounted, on this one, to the top portion of each side of the top tub. x2 55w HO CFL. I have 2 and the other one has an adjustable light height.
rubbermaid.jpg

4.5" axial fan for exhaust and 2" PVC for passive intake at the bottom.
rubbermaid1.jpg

rubber2.jpg

ballast to the light attached to the outside to reduce heat in the enclosure.
rubber1.jpg

Great share here! I guess you could say I'm a bit late & I missed everything. oh well, nicely done journal:goodjob:

What up Trichs!!

Shit you havent missed it yet im a few weeks into flower here and would love to have you follow to the end!!!!:high-five:

MONDAY UPDATES:

sprayed with brix last night.

watered on 4-5-14 with 3/4 gal each

silver kush and martain kush are done stretching and starting to pack on some flowers now.

after going through the whole timer mess up, delayed flowering, early cat drench and learning the kit for the first time these are starting to turn out pretty nice. The martian kush is gonna yield nicely with the colas its forming, based off seeing how its growing in my mini grow it will be well worth the troubles.

the silver kush is for its age super frosty!! its really packing on some trichs early, same with the martian kush.

08422.JPG
08226.JPG
08130.JPG
08034.JPG
07830.JPG
07729.JPG

the underdawg is starting to pack on alittle weight and is frosting up....gonna be a little wee one here
07930.JPG

Nice update - lookin' great! :thumb:

I love this stage. They're getting serious about their job. Before you know it, they're almost ready!

Nice update - lookin' great! :thumb:

I love this stage. They're getting serious about their job. Before you know it, they're almost ready!

hell yea GT its getting fun again in the flower tent!!!

i am starting a FLUX on my sage n sour and will veg untill these are done then straight into the tent with the sage n sour...im very very excited to grow this one out..

here are some not fully trimmed shots of my white widow i harvested on sunday
018408.JPG
020348.JPG
019360.JPG

and some of the dried underdawg og
021334.JPG
023272.JPG

hell yea GT its getting fun again in the flower tent!!!

i am starting a FLUX on my sage n sour and will veg untill these are done then straight into the tent with the sage n sour...im very very excited to grow this one out..

here are some not fully trimmed shots of my white widow i harvested on sunday
018408.JPG
020348.JPG
019360.JPG

and some of the dried underdawg og
021334.JPG
023272.JPG

Awesome! Smoke report after a bit of a cure?

smoke report for sure to come T! Thanks for popping in!:blunt:

Ill get one together for the underdawg tomorrow and the white widow once shes dry...just to clarify also that these are not High brix just compost tea fed plants..

WHATS UP EVERYONE!
Sorry for not posting the smoke reports yet ive been real busy and not able to get on the net much.

here is the tent as of last night 4/13/14
014621.JPG
012736.JPG
011811.JPG

and a martian kush from the rubbermaid, harvested on saturday:
0011757.JPG
0031676.JPG

yet another smoke report ill need to do lol ill get them done soon.

i took some clones of the HB martian kush in the tent.

just stuck into the plugs no solution in the water and no cloning gels. i sprayed with half strength stress 2x and 9 days later...ROOTS.

7-10 days in straight perfect conditions(temps 75-85 consistently) i can usually get clones in peat plugs to root but in non-optimal i usually see 14 days sometimes 21 days to get roots,

with these HB clones right here, the temps have been wacky in the veg area lows at 58 highs of 75, in most cases (in my personal experiences) its on the longer side of things to get my clones to root at these temps.

But not with these...is it just an easy strain to clone?? havent cloned it before...
is it the 2x stress sprayed??
or
is it just because the host plant (high brix plant) was in such great health??

im sure its to a degree all of these but none the less....so far i can agree with what ive been reading and seeing so much with the other HB growers, that clones root much faster and remain really healthy through the process.

0041587.JPG

ill be leaving them in the tray and trimming roots for a few weeks to try Doc's method of clone pruning.
Just wanted to share this experience....

I've had the same experience. Clones from HB mothers rarely skip a beat - many of them continue to grow while they're rooting. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've had the same experience. Clones from HB mothers rarely skip a beat - many of them continue to grow while they're rooting. :cheesygrinsmiley:

hahaha its Great!!

i laugh out of excitement because for several years theres nothing that can keep me as happy and as intrigued as growing my own meds and veggies, and how there is always something new to learn and experience. I love when things in the garden just go so perfect you know its just meant to be.(well for me anyways):thumb:

Back
Top Bottom