SkooterClowns - CFL Papaya Grow

Woodsman and Mountainhigh,:adore: Thanks. Do you think it helps or what are the benfits.
I mostly have been using dry fert that I mix with 5.8 to 6.5 water and most of it is a guess. I sorta just do the N P K and watch to see what they need(they allways tell me I just have to pay attention). Its nice to have a network of people that feel the same way about growing as I. My wife says thats all I think about...??...?? Sure @ least I rememberd your birthday this year. HA ha
My next one will be hydro and Im gonna need all of you. Now that i am 47 I have to try somthing new. GRREAT what am I thinking
Making baked beans for the first time from scatch. Hungry
You all enjoy the eve Im going to fire up the bong and have dinner.

:peace:

I started using just recently (last grow) after hearing from folks her about it. Prior to that I had no idea. I used it in the flush with distilled water also. From my limited knowledge of it, molasses assists in the absorption through the roots of elements in the soil. Please anyone out there, let me know if that's correct! I believe it is. Also the additional carbs have a positive affect (again someone correct me if I'm off base here).

Mountainhigh I going to go to Steamboat area and do some backcountry skiing @ Buffs pass. I love it there I have alot of friend out there and I try to go a couple tmes a year and rip it up. Lot of nice herb out there

Envious! Not of the skiing (I'd break my neck most likely), but of you being in Rockies!

Mountainhigh I going to go to Steamboat area and do some backcountry skiing @ Buffs pass. I love it there I have alot of friend out there and I try to go a couple tmes a year and rip it up. Lot of nice herb out there

Steamboat Springs area is just beautiful, and even more so in the spring and summer. Have a great time skiing.

Day 7 of 12/12
We decided to pull the Afghan as it was well behind the others. It just seemd to take longer to recover than the others...

It turns out it probably was a better idea than we thought seeing as
they are really growing now...the crystal is getting tall and I started to tie down the taller of the branches using the area left by the afghan (the BF was moved to the back of the tub to give the crystal room.)

On that note the BF looks like it is going to have a ton of bud sites....

Roots are now what we are used to seeing at this point in the grow..(won't be taking any more root pics as things are getting big now...

Stay tuned as things look to be getting good now....

DSC02356.JPG
DSC023571.JPG

DSC02358.JPG

SLAP DADDY!!!!!!!!...... LOOKING GOOD
Love the roots

It may look like the BF was pinched when it was topped and if you snip it a certain way you can get it to produce multiple tops.
Man they look good.

Looks like the Crystal is stretching alittle between nodes. Lots of room for bigbuds. I like the bend it lets them grow straight up. I have used a piece of
#10 solid out of 10/2 or 3 romex. I take the wire and run it with the stalk and spiral aroud it like a barber pole stipe and bend the wire slowly after a few day I can get a sick bend out of them. I use #10 because mine are sorta big and I always over do it. :smokin:You can use #12 romex for something smaller. How close do you keep the light to the top of the plant?
Looks like the cloner tops them to keep them low.

Good to see it all working

Sparky...we keep the lights as close as possible. The glass is always no more than a couple (maybe 3) inches above the tops. The venting system for the light box allows us to keep it that close. This is gonna be one of those "crowded box" grows. They are a pain in the ass but can give us a nice healthy yield.

Lucky for me the Slap Master has to deal with it :)

Girls are lookin real good, sorry to hear about the Afghan but doesn't look like you will have any trouble filling your canopy again. :cheer::cheer:

Good job guys!

I started using just recently (last grow) after hearing from folks her about it. Prior to that I had no idea. I used it in the flush with distilled water also. From my limited knowledge of it, molasses assists in the absorption through the roots of elements in the soil. Please anyone out there, let me know if that's correct! I believe it is. Also the additional carbs have a positive affect (again someone correct me if I'm off base here).

Envious! Not of the skiing (I'd break my neck most likely), but of you being in Rockies!

Thanks for the info woodsman Im gonna try it starting tonight

day 10 @ 12/12

I've only been topping off the tubs with ph adjusted water and raising the lights when needed...

The plan is to do a mix change tomorrow and will post what week mix we used and the counts etc.

here's the pictures from this morning...

DSC02359.JPG
DSC023601.JPG

DSC023611.JPG

Hey skooter and slappy just checked up your journals and great job guys, all of your girls past and present look just how a plant should, green and healthy haha +reps for both of you and i'm tuned in on this one for sure

Thanks for checkin' out our journal COmmjDude and for the rep.
Nice to have ya aboard.

Girls are lookin real good, sorry to hear about the Afghan but doesn't look like you will have any trouble filling your canopy again. :cheer::cheer:

Good job guys!

Thanks MntHigh. You are right there. Our canopy is full again. This is going to be a "full box" grow.

Did a mix change today and took a couple of closer pics....looking good for less than 2 weeks under 12/12....

Here's the mix info:

Day 11 @ 12/12
PPM - 1390
Ph - 5.2
Temp. 22.3c
GH Bloom mix week 4
And started adding the Floralicious Plus to the mix again.

(*SK,can you say "blackstrap?")

DSC02362.JPG

DSC023631.JPG

It always amazes me how DWC takes off like crazy when they finally establish good healthy roots....great job guys. I was never worried.....:ganjamon:

Looks like it's shiny bud room coming again!

:peace: from the mountains. +rep when I can.

I love the you garden guys, Its just soooooo green! Very visual. Rep to you both.

Thanks....nothing makes me feel better than to have nice healthy plants in bloom....that and a full bowl...:slide::bongrip:

Thanks for the rep and advise C5. Actually the lights are about 2 inches above the canopy. Our DIY light box is vented directly so that getting the lights close is never an issue.

We have never had a problem developing roots. These plants were a unique case for us in that they were transplanted from a buddy's abandoned dirt grow to our bubbler. They went thru a shock and it took longer than we expected for the roots to show through the net cups enough that we were comfortable to begin flowering.

Back
Top Bottom