Skumper's First Grow - CFL Box - Soil - Bag Seed

Miracle Grow vs Other

• Miracle Grow For The Win!?!?

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other Soil For The Win!?!?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lookin good Skumper. Not sure about when the pre flowers start showing but since you only have 2 plants, you don't need to sweat it much, just flip em to flower and look for lady parts. Im pretty sure they'll stretch significantly once you flip em so not sure how that's gonna work out in your grow space. Is it light proof?

There is one light leak, And that is the PC Fan intake. But I have a stoner engineered tarp like thing I made to keep light out during the dark cycle.
And as for my grow space, I am almost positve I can keep it under control. EVen if they grow a little over double the size of what they are now.
Thanks for the reply :smokin:

You should be able to see the pre-flower or pistils begin to develop. If it were an auto, you might see the first hairs 26-32 days in. I am just now growing my first photo plant but they won't show any sex until you change the light schedule to 12/12. Should take about 7 days to see something giving the sex away.

You're doing a great job with the lst.:bravo:

Since you're growing bag seed, it's hard to say what plant 2 might be or why they're growing differently.:Namaste:

When you see these tiny little hairs sticking out from where the branches come off the main stem, she's showing her female sex.

I don't have a picture of a male but they have little 'balls' that hang. They might look like squashed or deflated footballs. The pollen comes out of the male sac and mingles with the female pistils. Next thing you know - you've got seeds!

Day_26_Plant_1_pistil.JPG

I am not sure how many days we are in but I am thinking about a month.
I don't know if i'm crazy but I went back and looked at the date of my first photo I took.
It basically says I have had my plant for only 21 days. That may be correct. But I feel like it has been about a month, I honestly don't know.
But anyways.
UPDATE TIME :D :D :D
Plant #1 has grown so much since the last time I posted. Sorry for not uploading btw I have been very busy.
She has been topped a total and final of 4 times (this is just review). She has like 8-9 Colas. And with all the LST I have done every single one is getting a lot of light. All of the lower growth is starting to grow quickly now. Fyi. There is not a single shaded part on my plant becuase my lst.
Here's some pics.
13582383_1323589447668545_1278133071_o.jpg
13621671_1323589527668537_1103560883_o_1_.jpg
13621682_1323589487668541_2054704637_o.jpg

And now for my problem (of course I have one)
I found a spider on Plant #2. I thought it could maybe help with the little flys I see every once in a while. But I decided against it because the web size it was making. But I tryed killing it last night with my organic spray. Which didn't work. So I squashed it.
But anyways me and my girlfriend were talking and I think the spider is the reason since I left him over night. But the leaf he was on turned almost completely orange. I pulled it off along with the opposing leaf due to them dying. She thinks the spider couldn't have done it but I don't know.
Also. My leaf's are taco'ing. But not from heat stress. Because the funny thing is... It's curling downwards. Anyone have any idea's on what this could be?
But here is plant #2, She is starting to grow quickly. FINALLY!
13569990_1323589584335198_1364121192_o.jpg
13570203_1323589661001857_717209495_o.jpg
13588764_1323589544335202_1599351549_o.jpg

How are you with watering? The leaves curling downward could be water.

I've been lucky to not have spiders to a great degree. I try to go in daily and move the plants a bit with my hand, look for spiders or bugs, and kill them. In the past I might have one or two tiny spiders making little webs around the lower branches. I usually just killed them with my fingers. I had the gnats once that I solved by watering less and putting a layer of sand on top. Don't have much more to help with.

They do look good, both of them. I like the LST you're using. You should get some nice bud spots on both.

Keep it up:goodjob:

Hey everyone! It's a little over a month now since my two plant's sprouted.
They are both doing great, Even Plant #2 is the same height as #1 now.
Also Plant #1 is deff a female. So far no signs of hermie.
Plant #2 looks female but I am still not sure.
But here are the ladies.
Plant #1
6034.jpg

59106.jpg

58109.jpg

Here is plant #2

56118.jpg

55121.jpg

Hey everyone, So I kinda need some help. My plant's are getting to big for the box. And I fear they are gonna become root bound. So I want to transplant again? (Opinions???)
Also would a wide but short pot work well? So I can take some height off but the plant still has room to grow?
I could easily keep them under control with LST, But I feel they need a transplant.
All my lower growth isn't really... growing. The canopy looks nice. It's open so all the lower growth has direct light. Like there is no coverage it get's as much as the top. It's just not growing. Some of them grow to be 2-3 inches long then yellow. Any advice?

Also I have 4 seed's in jiffy pellets. Hopefully I can keep those small until harvest so they can go in the box. Im thinking 12/12 from seed on these ones? Since I learned the hard way how much they grow.

Heyo everyone!
Soooo we are almost 2 weeks into flower now.
They look great besides a few things. Which I stated in my post above.

Also.... Last night my light stayed on for a extra hour and a half. Idk what happend but I turned it off asap.
Hopefully it wont hermie or reveg...
Also #1 has 13 colas!!!
So if you want to help me out you could answer some of those for me :).
But anyways here's my plants in the box. BTW I un-lst'd #1 because I am going to transplant it probably. And it needs new LST done anyway.
61118.jpg

Alright and here is the lower growth, It has looked the same for over a week now.

66109.jpg

A canopy shot.

64112.jpg

Over head view,

65107.jpg

NOW for plant #2.
It is just starting to thrive now I don't know what happend all of a sudden but it's like it came out of hibernation.
It is doing so well here are some pics. If I transplant this one it's probably going in the pot #1 is in.

But here is some pics of #2

63112.jpg
62117.jpg

Thank you all for reading. Would love some reply's and advice for plant #1.
:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom