Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

Haha, I was only messin' chronic :)

Shawnee, if there wasn't 5000 miles between us I'd be rolling you a fat one & whispering sweet nothings :)

Dirty, I have no words :rofl:

oh my, Skunny....you flatter me....blush blush, all of a sudden I'm feeling shy.....

Just having a good read and I have to agree . He's gone from a cadillac to a supreme peace of German engineering . As I believe these orsam diodes are german made . I'm still interested and will be making my own lamp . Completely made like yours but to fit my cab ( grow room ) . When it comes to the cs stuff can you just ask kjc how and what he did to contain it .

Isn't it ace :jawdropper::)

You are correct BG, German designed & engineered little chips of perfection. I can't wait to see you get some built & just wish I had the nous. Why don't you ask KJC? Have you got some CS?

Everyone knows Cadillacs are more prestigious than Volkswagens. I never seen a pimp or a top business executive in a VW. Then again I've never been to Europe.

The thing is vw are massive in europe and they go well round corners and roundabouts reg and the UK is full of them . Pimps and drug dealers drive in range rovers and shit . Only the normal people drive vw's . But germany engineering is the best when it comes to car's . Do any of you watch top gear :) . Isn't the fastest 0-60mph held by a american in the US with a audi a4 . I'm on an audi forum and there's he'll of a lot of americans driving vw .

I wasn't saying American cars are better than European cars, just that Caddies are higher on the status list than VWs. Here there's as many Mercedes Benz's, Audi's, VW's, & other foreign cars on the street as there are US cars if not more.
In NYC you'll see Bugatti's, Jag's, Bentley's, Lamborghini's; you name it" in the streets. It's a small town by size but one of the biggest playgrounds for the rich and/or famous.

Green has a Harley? I should have guessed. Me too. I've been to Sturgis, Laughlin, Hollister, the Love Ride, Daytona Bike Week. Good fun.

That's it Skunny......if you dont jump Shawnee then LB and I are gonna have too:)lol......you ride too....how awesome is that.....i so want to make sturgis at least once before i kick the bucket:).......wow now my vision of you straddeling your harley:jawdropper::drool:

Do tell Lady.....what do you ride....i have an ultra classic.....Unity is her name.....representing mine and LBs great relationship:)

Back
Top Bottom