Smell good or bad?

some different varieties of cannabis have different smells, some stronger than others ,,I wouldn't worry about it until you've tried it , then you can note the thing , and remember,,the outcome..probably good,..let me know,,please

I noticed that when my temps and humidity were a little high, My plants would smell a lot more than when they were low. If that matters. Killer weed in the end though.

thats right boss it dont matter what it smells like as long as in the end you get HIGH. but it is very nice to smell some stinky stuff and from your pic I dont think smell is going to be a factor:thumb:and most of the time my plants always smell the most before lites on
I noticed that when my temps and humidity were a little high, My plants would smell a lot more than when they were low. If that matters. Killer weed in the end though.

Some really strong, ie potent, strains are not very high odor. There isn't any strict correlation. I wouldnt sweat it - its actually a great feature for stealthiness. Many growers seek out low odor strains specifically for stealthiness. Usually skunk strains will be strong smellers (anything bred with skunk in the genetics) and strains like Skunk #1 are in many other strains lineage, for example, as it is a killer breeding strain and can add a lot to the genetic mix. Good question!

Back
Top Bottom