Smokemup's Latest Grow - Going For 1+lb! 400W MH/HPS - Soil - Indoor

Cheers Spimp;) Yeah mate - skin cancer - Awaiting the biopsy for further info but as said just be happy if its only skin cancer.. Im getting checked out fully though as some symptoms I have arent good and the Melanoma started bleeding :/ Its 8mm high and 7mm wide above the skin with that bad cell formation on top, there s 2 to remove so far..
I dunno what caused it, maybe Tattoos, maybe Sun. maybe UV from indoor lights - OR ALL 3!! lol.. Im a trooper so Ill keep representing as long as I can, tokin weed until the end:) Well, maybe a Vape... Im questioning if I should continue my smoking, But funnily why they allow weed for cancer treatment? MEDICINAL -_- Yeah!!:thumb:
Appreciate your thoughts as said as you guys dont personally know me, it is kind of you ALL.. Smokem will still be around - I got lots of plants to train and kids to love, So I cant just give up now.
Have a good one, and cheeers for stopping in Pimp.. Chat soon, Smokemup

Hey Dooski,
Yep thats it mate - Skin cancer - 2 of em at this stage. 1 is most dangerous of the two as its started to bleed and theyre worried about it in my blood etc; I can only really attribute it to maybe the HID lights?? There may be other reasons that combined to form the whole scenario but I was doing abit of reading and I DO spend abit of time with my gals and under the lights, Not in natural sun much at all - So that may be a trigger. Hence the warning in my last post, Just in case guys - ID HATE ANYONE TO HAVE ISSUES IF ITS PREVENTABLE. I do wear sun glasses but my arms are exposed and such..
And your Uncle has some balls mate - I am pretty staunch when it comes to most things, BUT I HAVE A DR. & DENTIST PHOBIA!! Literally I almost have KO'd 3 dentists due to involuntary reflexes from pain, So they put me to sleep, Now these twits tell me that I may be just given a local anaesthetic and be awake for this crap?? Yeah - we will see how this goes??? :/
I just hope I am free from all other cancers, its a wake up call think, just to take care of myself a bit better and maybe take more precautions.
Glad yo like Teresa so far - I AM STOKED TO NOT SEE ANY FUNGUS GNATS :cheer: YIPPY KAI YAY - WooHoo:high-five: Suckers are drying out to death - Mwahahaha.... Mate this DE stuff is majik - 3 days and no gnats visible, Maybe some larvae but they gotta hatch up thru 1cm of DE dust before they can surface, meaning - Theyre screwed!
Anyways, have a good one buddy and again thank you for your post! Smokemupm8

O-O HOLY CRAP DOOSKI!!!! Thats some serious sunburn mate :)
And especially on ya head - man that wouldve sucked, looks like a crusty, dry salt lake - lol... Ahh man the things we do ay!! We shoulda listened to mum when she said - Dont forget the sunscreen! HAve you ever grown hair again?? :) Made me laugh!! Cheers lol, later mate.. Smokem:thumb:

:thanks: Aztec ;)
Anytime buddy, I try to help if I can but most people have their own unique things they need do to suit their grow space/time etc; I know how to produce a large yielding plant I just havent had the space to do a full size grow indoor yet..
If I could Id like a 6ftx6ft square x 8ft space to work 1 or 2 plants in.. Thats the goal for later on, I would love to pull 2 pound p/plant in 16 weeks, its possible I reckon:thumb: Well, Ill try it when I can I guess, it would be good to have 2 differernt strains to smoke tho??

True Jimmy :) Hows things mate?? Glad to see ya drop by!! Hope youre ok buddy.. Take care and chat soon, Smokemup

That is amazing bro!! And we now know why the government has a strong hold on Marijuana growers.. These trials and results may have been known to the government or laboratories for years and it may well start a " Herbal Healing " revolution. For centuries marijuana and hemp fibres etc; have been used for multitudes of things, clothes food medicine, So it DOES have benefits and is naturally occurring in narure. God s provided us with all we need to survive on the land, and even things such as poppies - are used for our pain relief - Also bad stuff but it is another natural substance that can benefit man.. Id be more likened to coat my small spots with Hash oil than those othr topical creams - Chemotherapy in a tube?? What the hell?? That should be a very monitored treatment as if that footage is factual as to the results on those couple of people who had bad reactions to it, not sumthin Id dice with!!!
NATURE BEARS ALL WE NEED _ WE NEED TO GO BACK TO BASICS IN SOME MANNERS, we have ways of surviving and such that arent as impacting on the environment, and is sustainable.. Im a country guy at heart and when you ve lived in both Major cities and the outer country towns - there s things yo appreciate and those in the country are better of than their city dwelling counterparts.
Technology has been both the alpha and omega of our life, and will be the ruin of society as we know it within the next 15 yrs.. WATCH THIS SPACE>>>>> The wheels are in motion, plans set, Illuminati and Dante's Inferno......
Take care guys, Happy harvesting.. SMOKEMUPM8:welcome::high-five:

Many thanks to EVERYONE of you who have dropped in and wished me well.. Im ok and will push on as always;)
Wow, my Teresa is gaing in size, some rogue branches tho have gained size on others that were larger intitally, and the branching off them is gunna be crazy!!
Ive counted 16 main large cola's that will have enough room for maturity, but theres 4 that are just bit shorter - say, 3" or so, not much, But she keeps changing large branches, one day theyll be near the same, 2 days later and theyre squashed together and needing spreading.. Earlier I removed a fair few lower branches that wouldve most likely died off soon anyway as theyre leaves were all yellow and falling off, So about 8 branches and 15 leaves were taken.. She will only need positioning and a few fans taken from now on.
I am fairly sure she will be 6ft at maturity, or close to, my 400w is doing the job for now but I may go to the 600w Son T gro in few weeks if she keeps growing like this.
Take it easy guys, cheers for stopping in:thumb: Chat soon, Smokemup:welcome: p/s.. Ive only found 1 gnat since the DE dust :)

Time to start injecting hash into the tumors now Smokey. Itll clear em right up! :)

But yeah if I had cancer I would almost certainly start smoking constantly day and night to get rid of the shit.

Well guys I have a question::: Well its kind of a statement more than a question. My PH is fluctuating, now, Im into flower & Ive just noticed a few leaves starting to show a Potassium Defic, or what could be Potass or Cal/mag, or even other nutes as the PH has been upto shit, SO IM FLUSHING HER......
25 L of water thru her and then will let her dry some, check the PH, and begin a slow feed regime.. If PH remains HIGH Im gunna just load up with Sulphur powder, and go KIMOSABI STYLE - POW POW!! NUTES UP SON! If the soil dont hold nutes ILL FEED EM TO HER DAILY VIA DRIP;) SHITTT!!!!! Stupid PH .... Better alkaline than acidic right??? Lets see what PH is after she s had a bath>>> Wish her luck!!
ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW I SHOULD GO ABOUT STARTING UP FEEDING AFTER FLUSH WOULD BE APPRECIATED;) I do know, But want some re assurance, Should I start up with Seaweed extract as I usually do? Then after 2 weeks or so lightly feed her with some Early Bloom from there see what her leaves say then, I feel like a PALM READER - But with ganja leaves you kow what I mean... lol..
THanks guys, Smokem

THANK YOU KINGJOHN;)
That is much appreciated buddy.. Wish I actually had some on hand as its gotten worse and I have to wait for a bit until surgery prolonging it is NOT a wise thing, but seems the patients well being is irrelevant around here??....
I will watch them clips mate, when I can, I looked at one other day so that had me intrigued:) Marijuana may well turn out to be able to have multitudes of benefits for us medicinally.. If theres been these examples of Hash oil assisting in treatment of skin cancer THAT IS A HUUUUGE DISCOVERY IMO AND SHOULD BE SPREAD GLOBALLY AND TESTED AND RESEARCHED AND IF IN FACT IT DOES FIGHT THE BAD CELLS WE RE ON THE VERGE OF SOMETHING BIG. Right under our noses the whole time, like if we go back to years ago before pharmacies or scientists were around, Local people who used the land to survive, found sources of water, things for burns, sickness and such from plants and flowers/seeds that were around naturally growing and they helped with the ailment they were treating for.
So we know that from nature we are provided with all we need to survive really unless ur in some baron waste land, But we ve used plants for things for centuries so this whole ILLEGALITY of ganja is a bit harsh - As long as that person isnt selling it to people - Simply just growing for yourself should not be a punishable offence. But Im not here to change laws!! Wish I could tho :)
My girl, Teresa is growing up, She looks ok since the flush, I tested the PH and it is lower close to 7 now, So its dropped a point overnight - Good start, But I hope to drop it to the 6 range, Should I add some more sulphur to the surface or just feed/water with PH'd water at 6.2?? I dont want to feed vinegar again, I dunno if that had any bad effects on her, but the spread of the potential Potas/Cal/mag def. has hopefully slowed or stopped.
She grew in height overnight certainly, and looks ok - Her left side is still a little lesser to the rest of her top canopy, not to badly. So should I feed her with just PH'd water for a few days to see if I can drop the soils PH that way, Or is it ok to say feed her PH'd water, then couple days later a light feed ( some Early Bloom - it lowers the PH when added to water, So should that be ok - Its 1-3-3?? )
Anyone who s had some experience with this in soil pls DROP ME A LINE!!!!!! MANY THANKS GUYS< << Take care and I will drive by ya'll soon, I hope no ones upset at me :/
Chat soon ok, Smokemup:welcome: :thumb:

since you asked for lumen Vs distance charts i will post them

Metal_Halide_chart.jpg

HPS_chart.jpg

High_Intensity_Light_Coverage.jpg

grow-room-light-distances.jpg

HPSGraphPAR.jpg

Thanks KingJohn, ;)
Lol.. I had most of them ones bro - except the PAR chart I think? I dont like that "Recommended Ditances for Grow Lights " as it shows upto 3ft height above plant tops of a medium sized globe, is a 400w considered medium or small? Or would my 600w be considered medium? As I have a 400w & 600w - my 600w is a SonT gro and she seems to pump out the big buds, Tho my 400w is brand new and is a special horticultural globe not of a top manufacturer - BUT it does grow plants pretty well as now Im upto about 4ft2" H x 4.5ft W, and I have adequate lighting on my meter of just over 1,400 Lumens close to the base - with the top 2.5ft recieving good light, Im not stripping her too much as her PH is shitful still after her flush the other day.
Its sitting around 7.6 or so, I wanna hit her with another dose of Vinegar to drop it as some leaves are showing a burn overnight thats like decaying one whole leaf blade within 12 hrs, multiplied by a few more and its starting to stress me.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GIVING A LIGHT VINEGAR FEED AFTER HER FLUSH?? OR SHOULD THE SULPHUR IVE ADDED AFTER FLUSH DROP MY PH BY END OF FLOWER? I dont wanna be in PH trouble thru most flower so I want to get it down so she can intake nutes she needs, So what do you think???? ANYONE ON NOW PLZ REPLY OR ILL END UP DOING SUMFIN DUMB..... HELP ME WAAAHAAAA :'(
Cheers guys, Smokmeup:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom