Smokey's Mystery Bud - First CFL/Soil Grow 2010

happy belated birthday from : FreeThewEED or FTW.

ftw.JPG

I tried over and over and over!!! Been snowing off and on sense morning, nothing on the ground, but first snow!! Had hail last nite.

Haha Glad it wasn't just me. I didn't know what to do with myself! Although, I am at work, so I guess I could have done something productive. Nah!

And, Tmac, you must be up by my bro cuz he has been sending me pics of snow falling. And like you said, nothing is sticking yet. I hope it does soon though, I'm ready to snowboard!!

Dain, I hope not! But I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

I get up and go thru the posts first thing... :nomo:wasnt sure what to do either. I guess I could have cleaned house??? Nah! I did empty the dishwasher!

We had lots of snow last year, but i dont think it started this early. I just was out and it started up pretty good, and you can hear sleet coming thru the woods. We smoke outside, trying to convince the hub we need to smoke in the basement!! Gonna be alot colder than this soon!!:xmas:
Yah your bro must be near here! Thought I saw him the other day while in town, but it was someone else!!! ;)

That's awesome!! Yea, he lives right outside west dover in the green mountain state. Said he got to ride on some man made snow yesterday and today at the mountain, which is exciting!!
don't forget to let him know that some ny dead heads may look him up this winter to do some snowbong's:roorrip:

Thanks again Dain!!

Anybody else try to get on this site more than 100 times this morning?? I wonder what the heck was going on.

Yeah dude, well maybe like 20 times before i gave up haha. BTW nice looking LST action! Bushy...

You may have your wish real soon to go snowboarding!! Coming down like crazy, covering the car!

Jealous.... Can't wait to board.

What's up everyone?? I'm chillin here, puffin on some VT homegrown White Widow, gettin ready to update you all on the status of my ladies! Everything goes well in Smokey's world, and today is no different. We're closing out the first week of flowering today. Still no signs of sex, but I'm sure that should be showing up any day now!

The ladies all got their second feeding today. 1.5tsp(7.5ml) Micro, 1tsp(5ml) Grow, and 1.5tsp(7.5ml) Bloom into a gallon, PH'd at about 6.5 and split 3 ways. They responded well to their last feeding, so let's hope this time it's the same story!

Spark one up, check out the pics, and enjoy!! :bong:

First up, MB1. Branch growth starting to form. Tied her over a little bit more today. Little bit of leaf curl, but I'm hoping this feeding will correct whatever could be going on.

20101108184826.jpg

20101108184837.jpg

20101108184855.jpg

Here's MB2. Had to tie a bunch of branches down because she was getting out of hand.

20101108184654.jpg

20101108184705.jpg

20101108184718.jpg

And MB3. Just tightened up a couple of branches today.

20101108184526.jpg

20101108184542.jpg

20101108184555.jpg

Of course, a group photo.

20101108190246.jpg

So that wraps up this update. I don't think I will be tying down anything else from this point on. Well, unless something really gets out of control. Also, MB2 seems to be stretching a bit. MB3 looks to continue staying nice and tight.

Well, hope you all enjoyed! Come back next time! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom