Snow White & Northern Lights

re: Snow White & Northern Lights

Sweet victory. From seed to smoke, long waits and days, life passed while flowers bloomed. Hope every joint/bowl you smoke from that, gives you peace, ease of mind, fun and good times. Irie :bravo:

hey dude, loving the buds! Looking tasty!

I just would like to ask something about the leaves, why are they yellow-ing?
I noticed this on 1 or 2 of my plants which are in there 2/3 week of flowering outdoors. I was worried that this may be harmful to them but it doesn't seem to be affecting your lovely buddies!

Looking forward to feedback!

hey dude, loving the buds! Looking tasty!

I just would like to ask something about the leaves, why are they yellow-ing?
I noticed this on 1 or 2 of my plants which are in there 2/3 week of flowering outdoors. I was worried that this may be harmful to them but it doesn't seem to be affecting your lovely buddies!

Looking forward to feedback!

This is from just using plain water at the end. People call it flushing them. By just giving them plain water for about 2 weeks before harvest (that's what I do) lets the plants use up all the nutrients/fertilizer that's available in the soil and makes the smoke less harsh.

The yellowing from tips of the leaves back towards the stem is Nitrogen deficiency and is to be expected when flushing :)

*There is another view people have that you shouldn't flush and that the plants continue to make sugars until harvest time, so you shouldn't limit their available fertilizer. Cuts both ways. Do what ever works for you :thumb:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom