SOGgy Daze Ahead For Mr. Krip!

Way Cool Mr Krip.......!!!!!!!!!! Nice clean harvest. That will keep ya in bud for aminute. Lucy is a plant I haven't tried 'yet'. I sure seen it produce some respectable cola's alot, on alpt of the grow sites. She's constant it seems and you are further proof..... Congradulations on a harvest. Cool little grow you got growing. And a great way to keep fresh cola's incoming. I hope you smoke atleast as good as they look. Cool I popped in at just the right time to see the cut.......... Keepem Green

Thanks, Brother! Yeah, that harvest combined with my stash-on-hand only needs to get me through a few weeks. I have another five plants due for harvest on 10/16, four more on 10/22, and five more on 10/29, so fresh colas are coming in by the minute and finally starting to pile up enough so that I can give them a nice, long cure! :yahoo:

awesome looking plants

Thanks, Bro! :thanks:
They're definately loving your nutes and I've been able to feed at the agressive bloom rate in only the second week of flower without the plants showing any signs of burn or negative effects. It's probably too hot for them to uptake all the nutes there, so I'm guessing it's somewhat of a waste. But, it does let me feed all plants at the same dose when I'm in a rush, so I don't have to mix multiple batches of nutes at different ratios even though I have plants in literally every stage of bloom. :thumb:

:goodjob: not much to trim!

Sigh.........Your still turning out beauties Mr Krip. NOTM stuff too. Congrats My Friend! :high-five:

Thank you, my friend! :thanks:
I'm definately on a search for a good NOTM entry, especially since it's the one contest I've yet to win. Brother X has a phenomenal NOTM entry with his SLH and got my vote this month! :adore:

Mr. Krip, You sure you don't have any popcorn there? I ... think... i see..... yeah... right there... well....baybe... 1/3 way down.... I SEE ONE! :rofl: Really good harvest, buddy. Lookin' realy good.

Thanks, Bro! You have a great NOTM entry with your Fluffy Bunnies, too, which actually, I think looks a lot like the Big Band!

:goodjob: not much to trim!

Yeah, when you grow a single cola plant, then defoliate at 21 & 45 days, by the time harvest comes around, the job is MUCH easier! :)

Now, having to water something like 40 plants by hand every couple of days does tend to get old, but as the SOGMaster, 420fied, once said, "it's a labor of love!" :love:

Yeah, when you grow a single cola plant, then defoliate at 21 & 45 days, by the time harvest comes around, the job is MUCH easier! :)

Now, having to water something like 40 plants by hand every couple of days does tend to get old, but as the SOGMaster, 420fied, once said, "it's a labor of love!" :love:

Yes I know what you mean, I have a grow now with 10 5 gallon buckets and no good way to water other than moving them around. I hope santa clause brings me a drain table. Good thing they only need water once a week!:thumb:

Do you mix new nutes every day or mix batches and use as needed. I'm doing the pop bottles now perpetual and hand watering was an issue. Went and got more 5 gal buckets and some garden sprayers. Take the tips off the sprayers and feed with them. Alot easier on the back and can pretty much count out each one instead of measuring. Unless my nutes sitting for a couple days is a bad thing I don't know about. If I could figure out what I'm missing to get em to fill in more instead of popcorn. One day I will grow Mr Krip/420fied lookin colas hopefully.:peace:

BIG BAND - EARLY SMOKE REPORT

I was just checking on the girls in the dry box and just couldn't resist cutting off one of the bottom buds on the Big Band to finally get a sample. It's only been drying for three days, so it's still very early, but the early report is fantastic!!! :thumb:

The bubblegum smell that had transformed into a Juicy Fruit/candy smell has now transformed into more of a fermented fruit smell that is definately stanky! Very pungent odor, just like the Power Skunk, but a little more sweet. Definately fruity on the inhale, tasting pretty much like it smells, but on the exhale it leaves the taste of blackberries on the palate.

Almost immediately after the first toke I was enveloped in a wave of deep relaxation, but it seems to be a pretty energentic/motivational high with no couchlock (at least, not yet - it's only been about 30 minutes!).

So far, I really like the Big Band! Of course, I may just be high! :)

I expect the smell & flavor to mature as it finishes drying and gets a good cure and I also expect most of the buds to be better than the little bottom nug I copped for the sample, so I'll update with a more detailed report in a few weeks, but it appears the Big Band will have a place in the growroom for a while!

Happy Harvests!

K

Hey Mr K!

Fantastic news on the Big Band - sounds really great, and I love how you describe it. Snow White always smelled like Juicy Fruit to me, probably my favorite cannabis smell so far (but I love them all, haha). I love the anticipation of trying a new strain. Sayonara Lucy, hello Big Band. ;)

Oh, and thank you for the Nug of the Month vote!

Do you mix new nutes every day or mix batches and use as needed. I'm doing the pop bottles now perpetual and hand watering was an issue. Went and got more 5 gal buckets and some garden sprayers. Take the tips off the sprayers and feed with them. Alot easier on the back and can pretty much count out each one instead of measuring. Unless my nutes sitting for a couple days is a bad thing I don't know about. If I could figure out what I'm missing to get em to fill in more instead of popcorn. One day I will grow Mr Krip/420fied lookin colas hopefully.:peace:

I mix the nutes right before I use them. I also take the tips off the sprayer for watering the 2 L's. When dry, the 2 L's take about 37 seconds of my counting before they start overflowing from the drain holes with the tip off. When my tent is full with 24 plants, I have to fill the 2 gallon sprayer to about 2 1/3 gallons and give each plant only about 30 seconds of watering if I don't want to have to mix a refill and don't mind feeding them all at the same dose of nutes. Usually, there's a few plants that don't need watering since they either just got flushed or just got moved into the tent and are on a transition dose of nutes.

Hey Mr K!

Fantastic news on the Big Band - sounds really great, and I love how you describe it. Snow White always smelled like Juicy Fruit to me, probably my favorite cannabis smell so far (but I love them all, haha). I love the anticipation of trying a new strain. Sayonara Lucy, hello Big Band. ;)

Oh, and thank you for the Nug of the Month vote!

Thanks, Brother! :thanks:
I'm VERY happy that the Big Band is a keeper. If not, I'd be placing another seed order right now, but with the Pineapple Express, Power Skunk, and Big Band I'll be happy and have my hands full for a while.

No need to thank me on the NOTM vote, though! You definately earned that and I thank you for sharing the great grow and bud p0rn with us! :high-five:

BIG BAND - EARLY SMOKE REPORT

I was just checking on the girls in the dry box and just couldn't resist cutting off one of the bottom buds on the Big Band to finally get a sample. It's only been drying for three days, so it's still very early, but the early report is fantastic!!! :thumb:

The bubblegum smell that had transformed into a Juicy Fruit/candy smell has now transformed into more of a fermented fruit smell that is definately stanky! Very pungent odor, just like the Power Skunk, but a little more sweet. Definately fruity on the inhale, tasting pretty much like it smells, but on the exhale it leaves the taste of blackberries on the palate.

Almost immediately after the first toke I was enveloped in a wave of deep relaxation, but it seems to be a pretty energentic/motivational high with no couchlock (at least, not yet - it's only been about 30 minutes!).

So far, I really like the Big Band! Of course, I may just be high! :)

I expect the smell & flavor to mature as it finishes drying and gets a good cure and I also expect most of the buds to be better than the little bottom nug I copped for the sample, so I'll update with a more detailed report in a few weeks, but it appears the Big Band will have a place in the growroom for a while!

Happy Harvests!

K
:high-five::bravo::peace:

Timer's -n- tubes...

HASHING IT OUT!

I've been accumulating a decent amount of trim, so thought I'd make some dry ice hash today. Here are the results:

DSCN2349.JPG

Happy Harvests!

K

hashing it out!

i've been accumulating a decent amount of trim, so thought i'd make some dry ice hash today. Here are the results:

dscn2349.jpg

happy harvests!

K

what the puck!! That looks delicious!

Back
Top Bottom