Some Classic Favorites & Other Things In Soil

Panama - Harvested on Day 143, Flower Day 63
Blue Dream - Harvested on Day 142, Flower Day 63
Chemdawg - Harvested on Day 135, Flower Day 54
Amherst Sour Diesel - Harvested on Day 127, Flower Day 54

I started to harvest yesterday at 10:30 am and finished 3:30 pm. I still didn't do a good job trimming. I can finish them sometime today. I really need to sweep and mop my kitchen floor. A little tester of BD this morning tells me that she will live up to the hype. The scissor hash (both strains) knocked me out. I didn't eat until the job was done and had a pile of cookies for desert. Slept. I dreamed of running hash last night. I don't usually dream so that's new.

One more time, I harvested before the bud was completely finished; particularly the BD. Panama was done. I did have some concerns about bud rot. RH jumped in the clone tent last night to 70% as it's been raining here for 3 days. Even when it's not raining, it's like living in a cloud. All is good if I can get an even dry on the hanging colas.

Cold dry air is supposed to begin dropping in from my Canadian neighbors today. Bundle up.

Remainder of the Awesome Classic Team in the Barn

Top - Panama; Bottom Blue Dream

DSC_010739.JPG

Classic Clones - Flower Day 27

DSC_010641.JPG

Well done Jim.. chemdogs tasty... I'm same as BigSparks with a little more :drool:

Classic Clones - Flower Day 28

I intended to try some fresh Panama this morning. Yesterday was Blue Dream. A few months ago I bought a glass chillum that hadn't been used so it was placed into action yesterday....Blue Dream is some sweet yummy stuff. Panama jacked me up pretty good this morning but about half way through my morning wake n bake I fired that chillum that was still packed. So I'm just ripped here and totally fouled up the Panama testing. It's ok. I think I'll survive.

Humidity is slowly returning to a more normal level. The dehumidifier has it now ~48% in the house and barn. The clone tent is 44%. I'll have to lift some pots today and I'll start some bubbling water. Classic Clone girls are all looking good to me.

:thanks: you all for the complements. Have a great day. :love: :bongrip:

Awesome Classic Clone Team

DSC_010841.JPG

2 Panamas

DSC_010936.JPG

2 Blue Dreams

DSC_011036.JPG

2 Chemdawgs

DSC_011140.JPG

3 Amherst Sour Diesels

DSC_011236.JPG

DSC_011331.JPG

Ty they look delicious. Ive never eaten an edible is 0.5 enough if your looking for the buzz part or should I eat two....I smoke daily about an eigth

If you follow this recipe you'll have some potent brownies, for sure. I take an entire brownie at once and then follow up with either another half later in the day or switch to combustion though the evening and night hours. I'd try a half and wait the full 90 minutes before having any more. I run on a much higher octane than the average bear.

You'll feel them within ten minutes, and I mean you will feel them. The lecithin helps the onset hit fast and full-on. These are brownies not to be taken lightly. My system, as fast as it runs, carries the buzz for up to eight hours on a full brownie.

Glorious Jim. Just Glorious.

Yeah....... That was the word. *giggle* It tickles me so to see you having so much fun Jim........dance a little dance of joy with me, Magic One.

:party: :slide: :love: :slide: :party:

Dream??? You said you dreamed? I've been looking for a way to dream again. I run on high THC sativas, so dreaming is a thing of the past. The last time I dreamed was a year ago, when I was on voluntary deprivation, and hadn't smoked for over two weeks. Not willing to do that again just to dream. :straightface:

I miss dreaming though. I get inspiration from my dreams, always have. Your comment opened the door to the possibility that the cannabinoid and terpene mix in the Blue Dream is good for dreaming.

Oh Jim,....... You have no idea how excited I am about this. I realize it's only once, but I hadn't even considered the possibility before you posted that. I have goosebumps. :yahoo: I just won a contest that should allow me to try these seeds. Life is sweet my friend. You offer hope. :hug::hug::hug:

You beautiful, magical creature. Have fun with your new toy. You boys and all your fun toys. It's so cute to watch you all play. :laughtwo:

:kisstwo:

They say melatonin will help you to dream again. Actually they say melatonin can make your dreams feel so vivid it's like your tripping in your sleep

How odd.... It never occurred to me cannoisseuras. My daughter used to take melatonin, before she started taking her CBD capsules. I'll have to give that a try. Thank you for the inspiration. :hug:

Wow, just got through that entire grow.....what lovely buds and great strains you have/had!

:thanks: and :welcome: Those strains. I've really got to dedicate another test day for each of them. Particularly, I want to give ASD another smoke test. That's the only one so far that got an average rating.

All the others are the real deal. I mean really....I'm going to pollinate one of my Chemdawg branches with FV x MK. That might be a real treat.

Classic Clones - Flower Day 29

I'll give the girls some water today. Yesterday was too early. Today is a little late for a couple. Everything will live. What a lovely bunch though. I'm really impressed with the Chemdawg girls. Both have an impressive central cola so indicative of their growth habit.

We have a sleet/snow event forecast for the region during the next two days and it usually just locks us in our houses. Power outages could be an issue.

Have a great day folks. I have Pineapple Express in my pipe this morning. Whew....good stuff there too. :love:

Awesome Classic Clone Team

IMG_45389.JPG

IMG_45396.JPG

IMG_454010.JPG

IMG_45417.JPG

IMG_45427.JPG

IMG_45438.JPG

IMG_454410.JPG

IMG_454514.JPG

IMG_454613.JPG

IMG_45479.JPG

What happens when you see the result of a project?

Well, if it's positive one becomes overwhelmed with the sense of pride and accomplishment. The colas are hanging in the barn and I check them for some firmness, dryness, and stickiness too :rofl: . Then I thought about my project.

I hadn't forgotten about the one branch that I brushed with a little pollen from the Fast n Vast x Master Kush male I had from seeds a friend sent me but I wanted to let it dry before I looked for seeds. Today I peeked in on that cola and what did I find? Exactly what I expected......

So here's a picture of the very first seed and another of all her sisters (about 40) along the Panama mother branch. So I guess what we have here is (FV x MK) x Panama. I'm not sure how that is supposed to be expressed but now I add Cannabis Breeder to my imaginary resume.

IMG_45488.JPG

IMG_45526.JPG

I'm so pumped up that I got my little artist paint brush out and dipped it again in the FV x MK pollen. He has now been crossed with one of my Chemdawg clones. Did I tell you how much I enjoyed the Chemdawg tester bud?

MagicJim said:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Jim, how excited. I'll have you know I "WooHoo!!!"d right out loud when I saw the picture and really jumped for joy! :laughtwo: Well done buckaroo. :high-five:

Reps are in order my friend. :battingeyelashes: :love:

So happy you love the chem.. I wanted to tell you about the asd but when you said you brought them, I thought, well secretly hoped you'd get a good pheno.. cant wait to see what comes out of those beans...

Back
Top Bottom