Some Classic Favorites & Other Things In Soil

Might I suggest a balanced strain processed into capsules and administered on a regular basis might reduce the inflammatory responses in your body enough that painful nights become a distant memory? Little, if any euphoria beyond a steady sense of well-being (I know, so much to ask that you allow happiness to be the norm :laughtwo: ) and an expectation that the cannabinoids are doing more than mask symptoms.

You grow for everyone else mouser. You deserve healing as well. This could make such a difference in the quality of your life. I know of these others you grow for. It's you, in particular, that I care the most for. Take care of you too, please.

Thank you Sue :hug: I really need to do more research into the capsule making...I have plenty to work with. I was planning on keeping a bit of the last CBD Shark Shark harvest for myself anyway.

:peacetwo:

StrainGrams
Chemdawg88.7
Amherst Sour Diesel94.4
Panama109.2
Blue Dream131.8
Total424.1
Wow.
Very close to 1g per watt. Great work!

Panama - Harvested on Day 143, Flower Day 63
Blue Dream - Harvested on Day 142, Flower Day 63
Chemdawg - Harvested on Day 135, Flower Day 54
Amherst Sour Diesel - Harvested on Day 127, Flower Day 54

Classic Clones - Flower Day 33

Only team picture this morning. All the clones are experiencing the yellowing dying leaves which to me is a little early and probably has something to do with limited soil mix as their growing media and my watering deficiencies. This cold weather may also be contributing and then there's the general neglect that I give them. I'll stay away from my brownies and just stay close to my bowl.

Temperature in the tent this morning was 73o F and humidity 37%.

I plan to venture out sometime today after my shower. My watch battery died this morning so it has to be replaced. I've worn a watch since I was 4 years old. I'm more likely to look at my wrist than the corner of the computer screen.

Have a great day folks. Share that joy that SS always speaks of. :love:

IMG_458610.JPG

Classic Clones - Flower Day 34

Blue Dream is my wake n bake this morning. Tasty. Really. I love the taste as there is a terpene or mixture of terpenes that reminds me of Jack Herer. Now I'm going to have to figure this out....figure out how to relate this taste to you.

Blue Dream could easily become my favorite morning smoke. It really is pleasant, got ya behind the eyes sorta feeling. Right now I really don't know if I get nothing done today or if I might clean the whole house. OK...to be honest, I'm not going to clean the whole house. I might take the trash out. Blue Dream is for real. You will not regret growing it.

On to things of some growing importance. The Classic clones were dry yesterday and got fed Budswel @ 2 TBS/gal with adjustment of pH to 6.45. I try not to fret about any yellow withered leaves. There's just something about a 1 gallon plastic pot that I'm not watering right. Probably watering right but not often. Lazy azzed gardener here.

Temperature outdoors did not dip below 40o F so stuff melted. Very foggy. I'm going to have a great day and I'll recommend that for you also. Have a little fun. :love:

Awesome Classic Team

IMG_458712.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

IMG_45888.JPG

Blue Dream

IMG_458911.JPG

Chemdawg

IMG_459010.JPG

Panama

IMG_459114.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

IMG_459214.JPG

That about sums it up for me. I rarely smoke..a couple hits 3-4 times a week when the aches are too loud to sleep with. I grow for my niece with epilepsy (no seizures since I started,) and for a friend who is trying to get off oxy before her insurance runs out. I love helping them out, but its the growing that does it for me. I love it when a plant is all happy and green, and it hurts when one doesnt go right...not sure why my pepper plants dont give me the same thrill o_O

Pretty much sums up my grow, except for the I only smoke couple of hits a year at most, (for clinical research purposes. Lolzy)

no seizures since I started
This is what I like to hear yes yes yes, that is great news.

its the growing that does it for me
Me tooo!

Classic Clones - Flower Day 35

Moderate temperature overnight has all the snow and ice gone. Bye bye.

I sat in front of the tent again this morning just mesmerized by the clone girls. Fans continue to fade. I'll have to see if Blue Dream has a yellow phenotype.

I haven't a clue what's in my bowl this morning but it's some high class stuff. The reason I don't know is because my memory is bad and I keep finding little popcorn and lower buds and I toss them in the tray and eventually smoke them. Sometimes mixed. I've read that Doc Bud used to mix 6 strains I think. There's that bad memory again. I kept the Blue Dream bud separated yesterday so it isn't even in the mix because I smoked the whole bud. Just some old stoner getting older.

Temperature inside the tent is usually about 73o F each morning when I look in. It has had a profound effect on leaf color especially on the ASDs. I'm guessing those will probably be harvested first. Reminds me I need a case of quart jars. Reminds me I have a bunch of things to do.

Ok....so have a great day folks. :love: I need to get around and visit some grow rooms. Peace - out.

Awesome Classic Team

IMG_459313.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

IMG_459214.JPG

IMG_459510.JPG

Blue Dream

IMG_459414.JPG

IMG_459711.JPG

Chemdawg

IMG_459810.JPG

Panama

IMG_45999.JPG

Yep snowing here too, looks like real winter. By the way bubble has made with fresh ice and snow sounds pretty good.

Classic Clones - Flower Day 36

I seems so odd for me to be thinking about another harvest coming up in a few weeks. Crap I still have stuff not done from last year's task list.

I think I'll take the clone girls out of the tent today and see what the needs are in the way of water/feed. I'm not sure about these smaller pots and reducing the seabird, bat and earth worm poop which comprises Budswel. Eventually, they'll finish on just tap water. I'm just hoping that the colas continue to develop into some type of sticky buds.

I only took two pics this morning as I was under the influence of an early Blue Dream high. It is quickly becoming my favorite although I need to test another Chemdawg nug. That Crazy Miss Hyde has had a couple weeks cure so I should try that again. A long menu is a nice problem to have.

Have a great day folks. It's time for my breakfast and shower. :love:

Awesome Classic Clone Team

IMG_46009.JPG

Blue Dream

IMG_460110.JPG

Classic Clones - Flower Day 37

The clone girls got a Budswel feeding yesterday and I stripped dead or dying yellow fans. What sticky fun!

I guess buds are continuing to fill out. It's difficult to make a day to day comparison, but you already knew that. While I'm always proud of what they give me, yield is important to others so I just try to do my best.

Blue Dream in my pipe this morning again. Yep, she's graduated to the top of my favorites. How absolutely satisfying to have grown one's own new favorite. Damn...I ought to throw myself a party but it's party day here almost all the time. Not really, but it could be. Yesterday was gorgeous here and I washed the truck. I'm seriously thinking about going to the President's inauguration. Not that I'm so much of a big fan of this joker....just that it really will be a part of history.

Enjoy your day folks. :Namaste:

The girls are looking pretty good so I'm happy.

IMG_460210.JPG

Blue Dream

IMG_460312.JPG

Panama

IMG_460410.JPG

Chemdawg and Amherst Sour Diesel

IMG_46059.JPG

I've been inspired by your amazing journal along with others to start my own journal and strain hunt! I'm on a 50 fire strain hunt and I've included your a few of your favorites. Feel free to swing by and offer any comments on strains or anything else!

:thanks: Jgrowlove What a pleasant surprise for me this morning. You should put a link to your grow in your signature. For all, here it is:

Jgrowlove's 50 fire strain hunt 1000w hps

You certainly have some winners.

Classic Clones - Flower Day 38

A couple more weeks left for these I guess. I'm going to move my dehumidifier back to my grow room so see if I can modulate the humidity better. It was 56% in that room this morning but 65% in the tent. I'm still concerned about bud rot. It just wouldn't be good to lose a crop....to any enemy. Outside RH is 98% and like living in a cloud. Oh well.

Sadder still....The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus to close in May after 146 years.

Time to move on with something new for the kiddies. Have a great day folks. :love:

IMG_46068.JPG

Blue Dream

IMG_460710.JPG

Panama

IMG_461010.JPG

Chemdawg and Amherst Sour Diesel

IMG_460916.JPG

IMG_460811.JPG

Back
Top Bottom