Some Classic Favorites & Other Things In Soil

WOW! What a bunch of buds.

I think moving the dehumidifier in is a good idea. I would worry as well if the humidity got that high during flowering. Sometimes I am glad I have the exact opposite problem here. It's kinda easier to raise humidity than to lower it I would believe.

Panama - Harvested on Day 143, Flower Day 63
Blue Dream - Harvested on Day 142, Flower Day 63
Chemdawg - Harvested on Day 135, Flower Day 54
Amherst Sour Diesel - Harvested on Day 127, Flower Day 54

Classic Clones - Flower Day 39

As my grow slips into this period of "hard to tell what's happening here" I have to figure out what to explain about this grow. Fans continue to fade and I do attempt to remove the ugliest.

I moved the dehumidifier to the grow room and was able to get that below 40% but it didn't land there. Overnight tent RH went back to 56%. Management would give a rating of "Needs Improvement". I think it will get better here soon.

I continue to experiment with my recent harvests. Today I had just a little bit of ground Chemdawg topped with Crazy Miss Hyde. Wowser! Some serious increased heart rate although I didn't count the heart beats. CMH also is one of the most pleasant mellow tasting smokes I've grown....at least for now.

Enjoy your MLK Jr. Holiday here in the US. I'm going to go snuggle with a cat. :love:

Awesome Classic Clone Team

IMG_461110.JPG

IMG_461214.JPG

DSC_011639.JPG

DSC_011741.JPG

DSC_011843.JPG

Your grows are wonderfull as usual. Once I grow enough white widow to hold me over I really need to try blue dream. Or others that you have grown. They look amazing

White widow was in my tent's first grow. I like WW, I love Blue Dream. Thanks for the comments Grebs :high-five:

Classic Clones - Flower Day 40

I've been almost perpetually stoned on Chemdawg and Blue Dream since I harvested them. Today I decided Jack Herer would be in the pipe just to make sure about a favorite. So I'll let Jack Herer be co-champion. It just has that wonderful aroma which complements the smoke's instantaneous effect that appeals to me. I hope I don't regret not keeping a clone of that Jack.

I collected a bunch of frozen dry sift yesterday and I'm going to do another run of all that dry Panama trim today - I think. It's so easy for me to start some other project and just put off what I had planned. It's good that I'm retired.

Clones got fed yesterday 1/2 strength Budswell as I'll run them to the end with a decreasing amount of anything but water. This will be my first grow without using Overdrive the last two weeks. I'm pretty sure I never used that properly anyway. I gave them slightly different positions in the tent afterwards.

A few of the pics I took are for my analysis of Blue Dream leaves a few inches apart. One fan looks ok for this part of the grow. The other showing tip burn higher on the bud. Just strange is all.

Have fun today folks. Early this morning I heard what sounded like crickets in the woods. Odd for January.

IMG_461411.JPG

IMG_461512.JPG

IMG_461612.JPG

IMG_461710.JPG

IMG_46188.JPG

IMG_461912.JPG

Classic Clones - Flower Day 41

My dream last night was a nightmare. In it, I broke a bud to find the brown powdery mold. Then I woke up. Crap....now I'm really getting concerned about botrytis. I think it was The Blaze that just lost a whole crop.

On top of this, RH in the tent this morning was 61%. I had it down below 40% yesterday. I'll have to figure out how to set the dehumidifier to run at night on its own program. The weather person said my part of the country is in a moisture trough coming from the gulf coast.

On the positive side, everything looks good and I'll keep stripping fans for air circulation. They just aren't finishing as quickly as I'd like. Lack of patience kicking in. The Amherst Sour Diesel are closest to being ready. The Chemdawgs are probably the most susceptible to mold. Getty up I say.

Jack Herer back in my bowl this morning. This batch from last July is crazy good with that much cure. :bongrip:

I treated myself to a new piece of glass yesterday. This one has a square shaped mouthpiece which I really like because it doesn't roll around in my pan. I should show you guys my pan one day.

Have a great day folks. :love:

IMG_462013.JPG

IMG_462110.JPG

IMG_462211.JPG

IMG_46239.JPG

IMG_462412.JPG

IMG_462510.JPG

IMG_462612.JPG

New glass

IMG_46278.JPG

IMG_462913.JPG

Wow! Sweet pipe Jim. :high-five: That's the first I'd seen one with a square mouthpiece. How cool. Makes you wonder why that took so long to try, doesn't it?

I suppose that moisture trough is what's causing it to be so moist and warm up north of you? I've been so lost in writing lately I'm lucky I get out at all. :laughtwo: Think I'll call a girlfriend and see if she wants to drive me to get my hair cut. Three weeks from paradise, so the timing is perfect. :slide:.

The autumnal coloration of the leaves sets off the pistil fade in the most dramatic way with this one Jim. You have this way of catching that shot that makes my heart go pitter-pat.

I have yet to produce more than I can consume one harvest to the next. I stand in awe of someone with stash curing for a year. :adore: I'll have to give you some reps for that one Magic Man. :kisstwo:

Classic Clones - Flower Day 42

I'm still trying to remedy humidity levels. It's just not working well at night in the tent. Oh well.

I love my new pipe. Except it is just a tad short. I had the remaining amount of that Jack Herer bud this morning then moved on to some White Widow. So now I can get lost in reading stuff this morning. White Widow is such a profound high sometimes. I'm already starting to get lost....in my own mind. I was thinking about this young fellow I saw last night wearing a Pink Floyd T shirt. I wondered if he wasn't a little too young .... Pink Floyd though... Good music covers a bunch of generations. :love:

So the clone girls will complete 6 weeks or thereabouts in flower. I count the beginning of flower from the day I see pistils formed on all the plants. So some of them could be just a couple days further along. Nevertheless, they'll be done when they're done. Although, Grizz seems to be getting them to finish with boiling water on the roots. I'm just not sure about that but whatever works works.

So now my mind is completely lost and I'm going to go find something to do. Plants are about the same. Not dead yet and not quite ready for harvest.

Have a great day folks. :love:

DSC_011939.JPG

DSC_012038.JPG

DSC_012144.JPG

DSC_012241.JPG

DSC_012433.JPG

DSC_012536.JPG

DSC_012635.JPG

DSC_012736.JPG

DSC_012830.JPG

DSC_012936.JPG

DSC_013038.JPG

That White Widow Nug​

DSC_013133.JPG

DSC_013238.JPG

Early Pink Floyd with Syd Barrett always definitely. Later creations however stopped blowing my mind as I progressed in my 20s and couldn't identify with prog anymore, I became a Grateful Dead fan and SF sound instead :laughtwo:

DSC_012736.JPG

This one looks like you took it outdoors Jim. Beautiful shots. :hug: :love: Your tent looks so inviting it makes me want to move right in. Lol!

I always get a giggle out of your wake 'n bake reports. I'm completely toasted and soaring on the spiritual high of Carnival brownie. This strain is a great mix for the brownies. I'm such a spoiled vixen. :laughtwo:

Somewhere this year I need to give White Widow a go again. That is a nice smoke. I'm thinking a nice plan is to accumulate some good cured variety and work up a couple blends for oils to meet particular needs. Take that next step.

Have you checked out GreenGoddess's ND CCO yet? You have enough stock on hand to do a three or four month decarb without it being a concern. I recommend you check it out. It can double the potency of the oil, according to Gigi. Yep, I said double the potency of the oil. :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_012736.JPG

This one looks like you took it outdoors Jim. Beautiful shots. :hug: :love: Your tent looks so inviting it makes me want to move right in. Lol!

I always get a giggle out of your wake 'n bake reports. I'm completely toasted and soaring on the spiritual high of Carnival brownie. This strain is a great mix for the brownies. I'm such a spoiled vixen. :laughtwo:

Somewhere this year I need to give White Widow a go again. That is a nice smoke. I'm thinking a nice plan is to accumulate some good cured variety and work up a couple blends for oils to meet particular needs. Take that next step.

Have you checked out GreenGoddess's ND CCO yet? You have enough stock on hand to do a three or four month decarb without it being a concern. I recommend you check it out. It can double the potency of the oil, according to Gigi. Yep, I said double the potency of the oil. :cheesygrinsmiley:

High Sue....I just watered and cleaned up the girls. Then I took their portraits. I might have 3 out of 50 frames with the correct light because of the LED so near where I was working. I'm gutted as the Brits would say. :thedoubletake:

My wake n bake is very important to me. My sleep time clears my body (to the extent I'm not medicating during this period) and that first feel of the high is when I can guess where I might land next. Spiritual high is good. Every strain I own has a slightly different effect. If I want a bump late in the day, it might feel as if I'd had nothing.....ha ha. That's just the way it is for me.

Oil...Sue I still have a light coating of oil in the bottom of that stainless steel cup I used to make my first and only batch of oil. I dropped a finger full under my tongue the other day and was blistered for a few hours. It's actually the most powerful stuff I have right now even with 1 year's degradation. It's just been sitting around in my night stand table. I only tasted it because someone was discussing coffee. It might have been on your yard. I could serve you a nice cup. :rofl: As a matter of fact, I think that oil was made from mostly WW.

I'll check out this stronger oil. I continue to run my dry sift of all this trim I've had curing in paper bags in my closet. Amazing that trichs will still fall off those leaves and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom