Some Classic Favorites & Other Things In Soil

Panama - Harvested on Day 143, Flower Day 63
Blue Dream - Harvested on Day 142, Flower Day 63
Chemdawg - Harvested on Day 135, Flower Day 54
Amherst Sour Diesel - Harvested on Day 127, Flower Day 54

Classic Clones - Flower Day 43

It's going to be a great day. The United States will get a new President.

The Classic clones got some water yesterday and I got some useless photos. They were bathed in LED bpurple so I'll do their portraits again today. None of these are POTM candidates but they deserve to be documented properly. I'm a little biased but I find them beautiful.

:bongrip: White Widow :bongrip: She's in my pipe this morning and a classic that I'm glad to have grown. I have lots of her seeds. I have seeds out the azz and went looking at more last night. There's something crazy about growing cannabis. At some point I'll add some indicas as I've mostly concentrated on the sativa side of strains.

So here are the girls today....all looking fairly good. I'll look at some trichomes today. It looks like new pistil production might be beginning to wane. Wait equals Weight I hear.

Enjoy your day folks. :love:

Awesome Classic Clone Team

IMG_463012.JPG

IMG_46319.JPG

IMG_46328.JPG

IMG_463310.JPG

IMG_463410.JPG

IMG_463510.JPG

IMG_46367.JPG

IMG_46376.JPG

IMG_463814.JPG

Classic Clones - Flower Day 43

It's going to be a great day. The United States will get a new President.

The Classic clones got some water yesterday and I got some useless photos. They were bathed in LED bpurple so I'll do their portraits again today. None of these are POTM candidates but they deserve to be documented properly. I'm a little biased but I find them beautiful.

:bongrip: White Widow :bongrip: She's in my pipe this morning and a classic that I'm glad to have grown. I have lots of her seeds. I have seeds out the azz and went looking at more last night. There's something crazy about growing cannabis. At some point I'll add some indicas as I've mostly concentrated on the sativa side of strains.

So here are the girls today....all looking fairly good. I'll look at some trichomes today. It looks like new pistil production might be beginning to wane. Wait equals Weight I hear.

IMG_463012.JPG

IMG_46319.JPG

IMG_46328.JPG

IMG_463310.JPG

IMG_463410.JPG

IMG_463510.JPG

IMG_46367.JPG

IMG_46376.JPG

IMG_463814.JPG
That president will be shit for cannabis industry and culture, just saying.

Sent from my Pixel using 420

Pink Floyd rocks....I'm younger...I guess lol I'm 38 but I remember when I was a teenager I used to love Bob Dylan and half of my friends didn't even know who Dylan was.

I love a variety of music. I think its cool how sometimes I can hear a song and out of the blue I can remember exactly where I was and what I was doing the first time I've heard that song.

Music is the melody that can cure the soul

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Early Pink Floyd with Syd Barrett always definitely. Later creations however stopped blowing my mind as I progressed in my 20s and couldn't identify with prog anymore, I became a Grateful Dead fan and SF sound instead :laughtwo:

I did too, I might have even been about 16 when I stole the Dead's 'From the mars hotel' from my brother. :laughtwo: ....sry big bro...
I was always more of a 'Jerry Garcia head' than a deadhead though to be true.:hippy:

Checkin' in to see what is good, did ya get a bunch of seeds? clones are looking goood. yum.yum

Early Pink Floyd with Syd Barrett always definitely. Later creations however stopped blowing my mind as I progressed in my 20s and couldn't identify with prog anymore, I became a Grateful Dead fan and SF sound instead :laughtwo:

Syds got some classic songs (amongst the gibberish) on his solo albums..
Jim :rofl: make yourself a root tea one day:rofl: you'll be surprised..

Classic Clones - Flower Day 44

One more time I have a mix up in my tent. One of my clones was marked Panama and I took the marker out of the pot thinking the whole time it was a Chemdawg. It's actually Blue Dream so here's what we actually have: 2 Panamas, 3 Blue Dream, 3 Amherst Sour Diesel (one of those pots also not marked) and only 1 Chemdawg. So I need to do a better job keeping up with things like cuts and clones. One other result was that the BD received the pollen from the FV x MK male on Jan 6.

Taking Breeder off my resume and replacing it with Pollen Chucker. :rofl: A breeder would certainly keep meticulous notes and such and I no longer do that. I'm just another experimenter. I do want to reverse one or two plants sometime in my life.

Blue Dream in the pipe this morning. 1 bowl and 1 additional toke and I put the pipe down. :thedoubletake: Now I'm having a problem with my attention span. I think I've been working on spewing these words for a long time. So I'll quit and go do a Demel project.

I took the Classic clone girls out yesterday and took their portraits again in better light. I neglected somehow to upload them all. I'm just stoned. :rofl:

IMG_46399.JPG

2 Panamas

DSC_018739.JPG

DSC_018336.JPG

Chemdawg

DSC_018127.JPG

Blue Dream (I only uploaded 1 piccy)

DSC_017723.JPG

3 Amherst Sour Diesels (I think)

DSC_016625.JPG

DSC_016430.JPG

DSC_016230.JPG

Pollen Chucker. That's too funny. :rofl:

Chemdawg looks like a green Menorah. Happy Hanukkah!

Peace, Hyena

Classic Clones - Flower Day 45

I didn't take a lot of pictures this morning but I tried to show examples of the bud as she finishes. All those pics are not perfect. :rofl:

I was looking through some breeder information yesterday and was caught by one comment that suggested that clones of seed mothers would finish earlier than those mothers. Obviously the comment was about a different strain but it allowed me to consider this difference in clone grows. These still have some new growth pistils so there are a few days left here.

I'm enjoying Chemdawg this morning. :bongrip: Smooth. Nice. Enjoy your weed and your day.

:circle-of-love: :hug::hug::hug:

IMG_464213.JPG

Panama

IMG_464610.JPG

Chemdawg

IMG_46458.JPG

Blue Dream

IMG_46438.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

IMG_464711.JPG

Classic Clones - Flower Day 46

We had steady rain yesterday and last night and top RH in the tent was 50%. It's just been a battle for the last few weeks. :rofl: Other than the mag deficiency the girls are looking sweet. I am thankful.

My oldest cat Big Head wanted some big time attention this morning. She's mostly Siberian and that fur can get anywhere. She's 14 years old....I'm used to it.

I gave a few drops of water to some of the girls yesterday and I complete that task today. Oh....and I'm going to run a new batch of trim today for some more kief. I now have about one-half gram collected. It's hard for me to dose this stuff. A little in a bowl almost knocks me out. :bongrip:

DSC_018838.JPG

Panama

DSC_019036.JPG

DSC_019440.JPG

DSC_019631.JPG

DSC_019531.JPG

DSC_019332.JPG

DSC_019227.JPG

DSC_020228.JPG

DSC_019126.JPG

DSC_018932.JPG

Classic Clones - Flower Day 45

I didn't take a lot of pictures this morning but I tried to show examples of the bud as she finishes. All those pics are not perfect. :rofl:

I was looking through some breeder information yesterday and was caught by one comment that suggested that clones of seed mothers would finish earlier than those mothers. Obviously the comment was about a different strain but it allowed me to consider this difference in clone grows. These still have some new growth pistils so there are a few days left here.

The earlier finish with clones is supposed to be because they are mature and will start flowering quicker. I've been keeping track on my recent Ace plants and they have been throwing pistols in the same amount of time as the mothers I grew from seed. So, I'm not finding any difference. I'm not sure where the discrepancy is. Maybe the moms were fully mature when they went into flower. Anyways, that's the reason I've found in my studies.

Classic Clones - Flower Day 47

Classic Clones paint that picture for me each morning of green and yellow. When I first saw this fading process it bothered me and I guess it still does but I've come to know this end of life process as normal and something to be appreciated. At least in my garden. I'm still more interested in quality and potency than yield. I looked in my journal this morning and found a comment I had made about the first Chemdawg test....a simple "Killer" comment. :rofl:

I found in the journal that I had pollinated the BD branch on Jan. 6 and I would think that complete seed formation should take about 4 weeks. The Panama seeds from last harvest went to 6 weeks.

The wait continues. New pistil development is almost complete throughout. Panama girls still have some new pistils as do Amherst Sour Diesel.

IMG_464810.JPG

Chemdawg

IMG_46497.JPG

Blue Dream

IMG_465010.JPG

IMG_465110.JPG

ASD

IMG_46528.JPG

New Growth on Old Wood

Waste not - Want not. I kept the carcasses of the Panama and Blue Dream mothers alive after harvest with a little water under the MH veg spectrum running 18/6. During the past week they've developed those smooth single leaves and now new growth sites. This will give me unlimited opportunity for more clones later but my plans were to set these big girls in the woods for another attempted guerilla grow. Haha :rofl: All those enemies out there in the wild so I'm not so certain about that. Oh well....enjoy.

Enjoy yourself this day. I've got a hair appointment with my favorite sweetie. Gonna take her some Blue Dream.

Blue Dream
IMG_465311.JPG

New growth directly from the old flower

IMG_46565.JPG

Panama

IMG_46555.JPG

IMG_46547.JPG

Well dammit all anyway Jim! Now I'm coping with a rush of envy. :laughtwo: Someday I'll have space to reveg one. You lucky dog, to have set it all up so well in advance. I'm impressed at how well you've taken to this craft. :high-five:

Someday your state will go legal too. You'll be in prime position to start to help others set up and grow.

What Sue said. Total envy of your set up. It has really been fun to watch your grows.

4-6 weeks doesn't surprise me with the seeds. I wish I knew more of the science, there is a google-thing I could look. but I don't want to over think it.

I have two sprouts and I am thinking ahead. I have to get them past damping off stage first. Crap ton of rain these days. I get home to check tomorrow. Oh, Sue if ya read this, I chamomile tea-feed the little bugger sprouts. Or more precisely the soil before I planted them in got Chamomile tea.

Jim thanks for the motivation, I have to try to do a panama and chemDawg for the wife to try, looks like a great smoke for her.
Cheers.

Well dammit all anyway Jim! Now I'm coping with a rush of envy. :laughtwo: Someday I'll have space to reveg one. You lucky dog, to have set it all up so well in advance. I'm impressed at how well you've taken to this craft. :high-five:

Someday your state will go legal too. You'll be in prime position to start to help others set up and grow.

Lucky dog huh. It's just some deep desire to save and recycle or preserve. I'm also a scavenger.

Lucky Dog....means Nascar and Daytona 500 is just around the corner.

What Sue said. Total envy of your set up. It has really been fun to watch your grows.

4-6 weeks doesn't surprise me with the seeds. I wish I knew more of the science, there is a google-thing I could look. but I don't want to over think it.

I have two sprouts and I am thinking ahead. I have to get them past damping off stage first. Crap ton of rain these days. I get home to check tomorrow. Oh, Sue if ya read this, I chamomile tea-feed the little bugger sprouts. Or more precisely the soil before I planted them in got Chamomile tea.

Jim thanks for the motivation, I have to try to do a panama and chemDawg for the wife to try, looks like a great smoke for her.
Cheers.

I'm probably going to revisit the Panama jar and see how it's curing. Blue Dream is the top of the class here.

Classic Clones - Flower Day 48

Everyone should visit 420 Magazine Website News: January 2017.

Awesome Classic Clone Team and other out-of-focus pics

IMG_465710.JPG

IMG_46588.JPG

IMG_46619.JPG

IMG_466214.JPG

IMG_466313.JPG

IMG_46658.JPG

I'm a little bit of a hoarder at times. What I knew was hidden in my closet in paper bags turned out to be quite a haul of hash @ 1.1 grams. The beautiful part of this is that I've been dry sifting for much of my morning and have another shopping bag in there. It's basically trim from all my harvests to date so there's some fine weed trichomes in there. Excellent smoke with a very pleasant high and smooth as fine whiskey.

Upside a plenty and the only downside is that it consistently dries my eyes. Keep some drops handy. When I finish all the collecting I guess I'll try to cure it in my shoes (wrapped in saran wrap).

IMG_466610.JPG

IMG_46679.JPG

Back
Top Bottom