SomeGuy24

It says flowering above, but that really is Veg. And it is day 35 now.

Temps are a little higher at the moment. Will update soon.

It looks to have been trying to flower.

I had started the seedling out with 24hrs of light. After the first couple weeks, switched to the 18/6. Not sure if that played part in it any?

After some closer looking, it does look to have at sometime thrown itself into flower and then back to veg.
It got real bushy and some leaves near the top are rounded.
I went ahead and switched the lights to 12/12.
Going to focus on getting through this grow and on to the next.
I also increased the wattage on the light to 91W. Gonna see if temp holds.
If so, I will begin to increase the wattage a little more each day until I can’t hold a good temp.

Hiya buddy congrats on taking the plunge:)
She looks like she's had a bit of a rough time so far, what you done to the poor thing lol.
You won't get much back mate to be honest, even if it goes perfectly from here in.
I can get you back on track if you want to see it to the end but in the nicest possible way, she's fairly fucked and most likely won't get much bigger.
Up to you though mate, if you'd prefer the learning experience I'll gladly fix you up as best I can but results will be limited. :)

Hiya buddy congrats on taking the plunge:)
She looks like she's had a bit of a rough time so far, what you done to the poor thing lol.
You won't get much back mate to be honest, even if it goes perfectly from here in.
I can get you back on track if you want to see it to the end but in the nicest possible way, she's fairly fucked and most likely won't get much bigger.
Up to you though mate, if you'd prefer the learning experience I'll gladly fix you up as best I can but results will be limited. :)

Thanks for taking a look.

I am definitely going to ride it out.
Until I am sure what I am going to do with the lights and what temps I can manage at the moment, I am not going to throw a new plant in just yet.

Going to use the flowering time to learn all those things and look for ways to control and manage what I can.

I would gladly take any advice or info you could share and see what can be done.

Budget is very limited at the moment, so looking to do the least possible to keep it going strong. As much as it will, in its current state.

Thanks again for stopping by.

I think this plant is done.
When I initially put in net pot, for DWC, I don’t think I handled the roots well, hoping they’d still make it through.
That does not look to be the case. The yellowing kept happening, and some slight wilting seemed to be going on. Roots didn’t look healthy. I went ahead and pulled from reservoir and put in soil.
Plant is looking pretty lifeless today (will add photo later). I am expecting it to perish, but here’s to the best.
Lights are still on 12/12.
I am pushing 141W
82F
I have taken another seedling I had, with some healthy looking roots, and put in reservoir. Trying to determine what kind of issues/if any I may be having with the solution.

I will be closing this journal out and starting a new one for the new plant.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us, we are sorry for your loss. :rip:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thank you so much.

When I decided to close this journal, I thought this plant was done.

I had transplanted to from soil to DWC, when I felt the DWC wasn’t working, due my non knowledge of the subject, I closed the journal. I saved what was left of the plant though. And put it back into soil. It was a rough journey, but it still lives. I am calling it my Frankenstein BDay Cake. (It revegged somewhere in the process).
Think I should start a “recovery” journal linking to this one? Or try reopening this one?

Back
Top Bottom