Guys I have been away for a long while. I lost my Mom earlier this year and I guess I fell into a depression. Sorry for being away so long but after she passed, everything kind of came grinding to a halt. As far as the Zamaldelica goes, I had planted it into some cheap, salt saturated coco coir and I just couldn't get it stabilized and I eventually pulled it.I did switch over to Canna Coir but it was just too far gone at that point. As of right now I am maintaining a BC Bud Depo Girl Scout Cookie. She is way too big for me to flower in my tent at this point so I am going to need to take some cuttings and start them over. I'm not sure when I will do that. Maybe in another month or so. She is in Pro Mix HP with BAS. And of course, she is gorgeous as I have come to expect with build a soil.
WKD02243.JPG
WKD02245.JPG
WKD02247.JPG

The Kasa Smart Power strip loses connection at least once a month requiring me to unplug it to reset it. I cannot trust this thing to run my tent when I am away from home for extended periods, and since I'm going out of town next month, I have to wait until I'm back before I run everything at full capacity. Right now she is under 2 low wattage led bulbs at 18/6.

Again, sorry for being away so long and I hope everyone has been well.

Looking beautiful. I've done one true Sativa. It was an epic fail for me. She spent 3 full months in my flower tent and all I ended up with was a very large plant with very small buds that were not worth the time. My setup was not as nice as yours though. I really like what you got going on here and I admire your patience to grow a true Sativa.

Sorry to hear about your mom passing away. I cant even imagine, im sure its rough to say the least. Hang in bud.

I lost 5 people last year in my family... I just keep thinking about the good times together and I try to keep a positive attitude towards things in general. It helps.....

Im happy your back and keeping busy. Looks great man.

Welcome back R! We missed u, hope you are in process of healing now... never a cake walk loosing close people.

You plant looks like my Hp its also taking over my hole bloom tent. But you should fast get some nice clones from that, but my experience tell me that it will be the same trip with the clones as the mom.... These plants need a tent of their own... :)

I've done one true Sativa. It was an epic fail for me.

Thanks Joe.
This was my first also. Unfortunately she fell victim too.

Sorry to hear about your mom passing away. I cant even imagine, im sure its rough to say the least. Hang in bud.

I lost 5 people last year in my family... I just keep thinking about the good times together and I try to keep a positive attitude towards things in general. It helps.....

Im happy your back and keeping busy. Looks great man.

Thanks Cadboy. I never thought that this would affect me the way it has. I know now that losing your parents changes you forever. I felt this incredible acceleration of time and I was not prepared for it. And even though i'm grown and haven't lived at home since I was 18, it still feels like you're alone in the world. Like you've been left behind. It's really sad.

Welcome back R! We missed u, hope you are in process of healing now... never a cake walk loosing close people.

You plant looks like my Hp its also taking over my hole bloom tent. But you should fast get some nice clones from that, but my experience tell me that it will be the same trip with the clones as the mom.... These plants need a tent of their own... :)

Thank you Crazy. Baby steps for me. This is probably going to take a while that's for sure. I have to just live the best life that I can live. I'm sure that's all they ever wanted. As far as the plant, she is really big. And even with 2 little LED bulbs.

Haven't run a Gsc yet so in for the grow show. Running a Hybrid of it now. Gsc x Og Kush. Which when i was looking at the genetics equals og kush x durban poison x cherry kush x hindu kush x afghani x lemon thai. Lol. That was some multiplication going on.:) Was some free beans.They call it Zdf

Kismet. LOL There are so many different strains now that it's scary. Instead of calling this one ZDF they should have named it WTF. :cool:

Oh man I am so sorry to hear about your mom and the funk that came with it. You were missed and we're glad you're back.

And I'm glad you still have a beautiful plant growing, even if it's not the one I refused to commit to at the top of this thread.

:peace:

Ha Ha. Thank you for the kind words Shed. Yep the Zamaldelica is no more. But I will return to her later.

You could bend that gsc over a bit and flower her on out. Take some clones and run them wherever.

I don't know she is pretty big. She is actually the size now that my plants usually are when they are finished flowering. lol

WKD02264.JPG

September 7, 2019

I found a work around for the problems affecting the Kasa Smart power strip. A while back, I purchased a separate plug for the MoonShot and that plug has never ever lost it's connection since I set it up last year. So I plugged the power strip into it so that at least when it loses connection I can power cycle it remotely. In the future, I will just make sure each power strip has it's own smart plug until at least they find a way to make the firmware more reliable. Still too late to flower this plant though.

While I had the tent pulled out, I also installed a proper passive intake filter to catch dust and cat hair.

WKD02285.JPG

Other upgrades include a new 6" AC Infinity Exhaust fan and RainBird Humidity controller.

WKD02281.JPG
WKD02282.JPG
WKD02274.JPG

The fan is so quiet that you can't even hear it. I keep this fan on setting 1. My other fan had to be turned up half way all the time.

I bought this clear tote for 9 bucks to use as my humidity dome. The clones will probably die now because I didn't purchase a 50 dollar real humidity dome from Amazon.

WKD02286.JPG

As far as the GSC, she is not like the one from Cali Connection. The BC Bud Depot version starts out slow like Cali's but then it takes off and gets HUGE. The pictures don't show it well but she is almost half way up my tent now.

WKD02275.JPG
WKD02276.JPG
WKD02277.JPG

This is the same strain shown on this video:

Nice kit! You did well with your rig.
Your peace of mind from nailing those conditions down - got to be good for your wellbeing. And for your meds, too :yummy:

Your eye catching graphics are outstanding. I’m glad we’ll be seeing you around again.

Nice kit! You did well with your rig.
Your peace of mind from nailing those conditions down - got to be good for your wellbeing. And for your meds, too :yummy:

Your eye catching graphics are outstanding. I’m glad we’ll be seeing you around again.

Thanks D. My setup is completely automated. All I have to do is make a compost tea every few weeks. It started out as a budget 50 dollar tent with a 79 dollar light from Amazon and over time, I have upgraded and added things along the way so that I guess it can't really be considered "budget" anymore.

Everything looks very Retrix, like it should. :)

Great to have u back!

Thanks Crazy. I have to admit that this is therapeutic.

Excellent upgrades, particularly since I'm allergic to cats!

Thanks Shed. I needed to do this because I feel like bud washing takes half of the damn terpines away.

WKD02295.JPG

September 14, 2019

This week:

Added one hour of MoonShot as well as increased blue spectrum to start tightening nodes.
Gave MaxMicrobe and Oregonism XL and increased watering schedule to 15 min every other day.

I bent her branches down and now the middle is catching up with the sides. She will grow out of the tent before I can take clones.
She is looking very sativa-ish

WKD02288.JPG
WKD02289.JPG
WKD02290.JPG
WKD02291.JPG
WKD02292.JPG
WKD02293.JPG
WKD02294.JPG
WKD02295.JPG

Back
Top Bottom