Spart's Auto Test Run With 300W Mixed CFL

It's up to them now. We shall see I'll start to flush when I start seeing more and more brown hairs I don't want it to be a huge couch lock but a bit after a long dayis nice *_*

So back at the home stead and the sweet skunk has exploded with brown hairs and it's becoming more and more obvious that chop time is comin. Took off a few dead leaves. More and more of the fan leaves are turning yellow and slowly losing all green to them. Even noticed a few brown hairs on the west coast og. Tbe white yoda will probably be another few weeks at least, this is gonna be the last week of nutes for the skunk and maybe another one for the west coast og. Still thinking the skunk will be the highest yielding one out of the three and the west coast will be the strongest.

Спасибо Vlad

shouldn't be to long now Been a while no smoking so it'll be nice my next run will be with this light again.... gonna try to do a scrog under it :p

Cool Spart, glad you're digging the LED

Click on my sig link to go have a shot at some free Herbie's seeds of your choice

I picked a G13 X Hawaiian Sativa strain... that would make for one exxxcellent journal

V:passitleft:

Nah can't get things delivered to my place it's crazy dodgy here. Still got this crap cfl for now but gonna try one last grow with it after all the bulb costs 60euros. I' getting my next bunch of seeds from Philosopher seeds (Orange Candy / Spicy CBD) and will be doing a review of both and already bought 2x 6l air pots :p

So I took a 2 gram wet little sample budfrom the sweet skunk to check under the scope and its I'd say all cloudy with a few amber pistils are about 35-45% brown so I'm going to be flushing her next watering. And she'll be on straight water for another week nd a half.

Sorry for the delay on the test little bud smoke report. So as of week 6.5 the sweet skunk is very tasty even for a sample bud with no flush I ended up with 3 joints of some very nice smoke. The flavours that it had i would have say are quiet interesting. As for a quick dry about 12h behind the good old hot air vent from the laptop. I would have to say woody fragrance with a mild hint of citrus. Taste was also mildly woody as well as small hints of fresh cut grass (due to the quick dry and no curing). The high is really pleasent just got done a mild day/lunch time joint and I'd have to say it's quiet a euphoric experience. Mildly a head smoke but at the same time relaxing enough for me to write this and not get distracted by a million different things. All and all this speedy phenotype is a nice daily smoke right now but with another week of flushing it should be a real nice smoke. The buds are real fluffy and full of stiky goodness. As of right now I'd give the high a 7/10 for a day smoke that is. For a night time sleepy smoke I'd give it maybe a 6.5/10. If I were to smoke say two joint or just one fatter joint I'd definitely have a good bit of couch lock/ something to zone out on some mind numbing tv. All and all even for a sample bud this is definitely a smoke to add into your garden. It will definitely be in mine again nexy run. Yield may not be as high for her as I thought due to her fluffiness possibly 25-30gram in my head I was hoping for a bit more but no worriies. I also took a look with the microscope and would say that she is 5% amber and the rest cloudy so a week with a good flush tomorrow she'll be ready.
Hope everyone's week is off to a good start I'll be back in a bit with a few more pics and a plan for the next run.
:high-five:

picture in no order
Skunk
20160127_102149.jpg
20160127_102203.jpg
20160127_102310.jpg
20160127_102826.jpg

west coast og
20160127_102843.jpg

20160127_102853.jpg

Oh snap forgot the plan for the next run.
4 x 6 liter air-pots with a mix of strains, I'll be trimming plants bottom nodes as they develop to keep a basic single budding structure. So suggestions for SOG strains would help if not I'll be using seeds I got on hand still got a few of everything.

Exciting... only 6.5 weeks wow! She can fatten up man, don't chop anybody down yet

Vlad recommendation : Feed another 1.5 weeks then start the flush. Feed light though... she doesn't eat the same as when she was in 3 weeks flower

V:bongrip:

Thanks for the recommendation Vlad but the sweet skunk is gonna be flushed for the next week and a half the west coast might go another 2 weeks and then flush and the white Yoda is still just throwing out white hairs constantly. She's not fattening up yet at all so who knows It's lights out now. I'll get some pictures of the white Yoda in a bit she could really benefit from a stronger light with better penetration or on the terrace probably would be candidate for a topping.

Okay so everyone got watered today the west coast og and white yoda nl both got 3.5ml/l of bloom and 4ml/l topmax. The sweet skunk got 4 x 1.5l of straight tap water in the bath tub. I did it til the run off came out clear with any luck I'll do it one more time and she'll be good for the chop. My rh jumped up to about 43% after the watering which is a fine level but 7ish% more then what I like in flower but doesn't mater to much they'll be fine. I think the white yoda nl could be a monster outside and in the ground I might do one in a 10l pot just to see what size she gets ;)
Like always stay frosty and I'll be checking all my subs for a bit so any questions concerns or general questions ask away.

Well got offered a few grams of dry for a few grams of the skunk so gotta take it. Another 4grams of the wet skunk will be traded for 4 grams of dried and cured shaman ;-)

Thanks man.

An extra smoke report on some last year's harvested shaman.
The smoke it's self is a real heady energetic high. Not sutible for me at all. It's a real heart rasing high. Makes my mind go even faster then nkrmal which in my case isn't what I'm going for. The weed itself is a nice tasting bunch of smoke full of a kinda pine/flowery flavours, followed up by a kind of haze after taste. All and all a real nice tasting energetic smoke that if you were working on something with someone else it would get done twice as fast but if your doing it on your own you'll get distracted and nothing will ever get done except for everything a little bit.

I decided to re arrange all the plants in the tent today so different areas are getting light that aren't use to it and mybe kick start some more fattening. The west coast og has really become my favourite looking and over all structured out of the three true the skunk is going to yield more but the amount of frosty on her is breath taking. As for the skunk I think she would of been better if she had less hours of light her buds are a nice size but the problem is she's kinda to fluffy for my liking. So with maybe 14-16h/ day she would of had smaller tighter denser nugs.I think 4 of the west coast and I'd be happy with a run but I got alot of other seeds to use up as well still might do another mix of pots and a mix of strains. I think at least 2 air pots and the one the west coast is in and then this weird thing called a no spiral pot.

Back
Top Bottom