Spart's Auto Test Run With 300W Mixed CFL

Not sure how I missed this post at all! Love your pink (on my screen anyway) planter.

Looking forward to the scratch and sniff on Thursday! :rofl:

Thanks and glad to have you aboard. Let me know when you decide to start your journal I'll be more then happy to help in anyway I can. We've all done the hiding in the bushes thing before.

I'll be updating and taking pics in a few day there's nothing really to report and everything is going fine. They are now getting the 5th week of nutes according to Alchimia's biobizz feeding schedule. Just realized that the feeding schedule is designed for 11 weeks of growth so I'm going to have to adjust accordingly as they begin to ripen/fatten up. But ya never know what's gonna happen these plants are magic after all. :p

Stay Frosty
:Namaste::high-five:

Journal has begun. Not much to see yet, and It is rather small, but exciting nonetheless.

Bring it on M9
The Vlad is going to 12/12 tomorrow finally

V :bongrip:
Awesome news comrade!!! You got the biggest stock I've ever seen:rofl::rofl:

Looking forward to the OG report. Beautiful plants!
Thanks by the looks of it tho I'm guessing around 10 to 15 grams but her fan leaves and all the sugar leaves will make some real nice butter.

Not sure how I missed this post at all! Love your pink (on my screen anyway) planter.

Looking forward to the scratch and sniff on Thursday! :rofl:
Yeah I'm not a huge fan of it. The bottom little cover thing is nice but I have to take it off each time I water and there are little pegs to keep it on so it's kinda a pain in the ass. I remove it each time to make sure my plant isn't sitting in the nutrients for a few day and that the run off can do just that and run off I'm not sure I like using round pots to begin with. I find the roots start to spin to much and the substrate seems to not hold water as well because it runs down the sides faster.

Journal has begun. Not much to see yet, and It is rather small, but exciting nonetheless.
Go here and put your link to your journal into your signature I find you get more people making an appearance the more you people can actually see you have a journal. I'll sub in a few man good luck on your first journal I almost didn't start this one my last one was an ongoing one and felt like it went on to long, I did do about 30ish plants in it tho :p
Edit Signature - 420 Magazine

And for everyone thanks for coming along for the ride.:high-five: I think it should be a smooth test run and so far I'm actually surprised with how well this cfl is working. True the coverage is pretty shit and the penetration is rubbish but they are frosting up real nice and there hasn't been to many problems during the whole grow. But at the same time I am starting to run out of space that I have actual coverage on. If the other two plants would of made it and not of went crazy, I don't think the plants would of looked as nice and I wouldn't of been able to train the sweet skunk.
IMHO I think that with a cfl set up like this one you need to keep your plants as short as possible. A scrog is the way to go or a SOG might work if started on 12/12 so the penetration that is actually needed is to a minimum but you can get some nice buds with them. I'll up on Thursday but for now I'm off to get some cheap seeds the local shop is having a HUGE sale on sweet seeds 40% off send me a message for a link to the site gonna go get some bloody skunk 7 seeds for 19.80 € can't go wrong on that deal.

:Namaste:&:high-five:

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of it. The bottom little cover thing is nice but I have to take it off each time I water and there are little pegs to keep it on so it's kinda a pain in the ass. I remove it each time to make sure my plant isn't sitting in the nutrients for a few day and that the run off can do just that and run off I'm not sure I like using round pots to begin with. I find the roots start to spin to much and the substrate seems to not hold water as well because it runs down the sides faster.

Huh, neat. I made eco felt square pots, but I only made them square because my lazy ass didn't want to deal with diameters. Now I'm grateful. That does make a lot of sense, though I just liked the color :laughtwo:

:rofl::rofl:I think I killed the little stunted blackberry dropped the pot showing someone it's fine tho it was only 2cm tall in 4 weeks growth LOL

So I've just been inspired to do one last outdoor auto flower. I think I'll start it in the tent after these are done give it a good two/three weeks in there along side my next scrog project then put her outside for the rest of her life. It'll be a Haze x Lowryder (70days testline) by Philosopher seeds. I think I'll try to top this one as well just to see how it grows
Oh and pics will be tomorrow with a slightly better camera ^_^

Outdoor growing truly is a passion of mine. Yeah I know my mom was complaining the other day about all the snow and I'm sitting outside with shorts on :rofl::rofl: I can do autos outside here all year as long as I bring them in at night time. I figure when these are done it should be about the right time for the amount of hours of light.

Outdoor growing truly is a passion of mine. Yeah I know my mom was complaining the other day about all the snow and I'm sitting outside with shorts on :rofl::rofl: I can do autos outside here all year as long as I bring them in at night time. I figure when these are done it should be about the right time for the amount of hours of light.

I'm right there with your mom (that sounds terrible... I mean snow wise). I'm a summer person. I don't know why I live where the wind hurts my face.

So potted autos outside? That's neat!

If you check out my other journa the outdoor one that was all last year got lots of plants ^_^

Oh and I'll update this weekend it's to late to do it tonight and I gotta work for the next few days so bare with me. By my guess the sweet skunk is gonna be the first one done already noticing a few random brown hairs on her. By my guess she'll have about an oz (a "zip") the west coast still gonna say 15 grams and still to early for the white yoda I'm guessing the white yoda with go 70 days the west coast maybe 3 weeks more tops and same with the sweet skunk which would bring the two done on week 8-9ish and the yoda about to 10 weeks ao maybe about 5 weeks for her.

Never fails it's raining again :(
But I got the person who's taking care after the little ones to take a couple pics.
So Left is WC OG Right is WY x NL
20160123_094023.jpg

WC OG
20160123_093450.jpg

20160123_093509.jpg

20160123_093526.jpg

White Yoda Northern lights
20160123_093606.jpg

20160123_093650.jpg

20160123_093702.jpg

20160123_093712.jpg

20160123_093733.jpg

Sweet Skunk Auto
20160123_093324.jpg

20160123_093344.jpg

20160123_093407.jpg

Sorry no scratch and sniff maybe next time everything looks really frosty tho. Apparently the sweet skunk has more and more brown hairs. I think I'll let them all go til the end of the alchimia feeding schedule so we got another month

I'll post it again :p Seems to be working real well gonna be going on the 4ml/l of bloom/ 4ml/l top max. So next week she'll be starting to get less and less. It says three weeks with flushing but I think I might go two weeks with flushing but we'll see how far along they are 10 weeks should be good across the board maybe another for the white Yoda but we shall see. Oh and forgot to say that they were all on week 6. Or according to the chart week 4 flowering.

Untitled124.png

Back
Top Bottom