Spart's Auto Test Run With 300W Mixed CFL

So I've decided to chop the skunk either today or tomorrow during lights out I'll pull her out into the sun and take some pictures. Ive decided as well that I'm going to be doing a few more autos in 6l pots not sure on strains but I gotta used up all the auto seeds I've been collecting in the fridge. As well my buddy gave a few more the other night. Plus I'll be doing a few more on the terrace again. Not sure if I'll be doing a journal on the next run since it'll be a simple auto run again but I'll be around. But still got a few more weeks left with the white yoda.....
My reasoning behind the harvest of the skunk is that we've had a death in the family and I need to sort out an apartment in another city.... I'm hoping I can find someone to take care of the last two but we shall see. But before harvest pics will be coming soon and then a few harvest pics.
stay frosty people and keep it green.

Thanks man I'll get it figured out for the other two might have a friend take em to his. But I'm gonna be needing some smoke eith all that's going on apparently we inherited a flat (an apartment) as well so it's gotta have a fresh coat of paint and spruced up a bit so gonna need some nice smoke to get all this shit done. It's really a pain all this but it's what happens as me and my wife are getting older everyone in the families are getting older as well.... 98 my wife's grandma was so it didn't come as to much of a shock really.

Ok so wet weight of just manicured buds was 110 grams plus the 10 or so grams that have been taken off. Trim is weighting in at 40 grams and will be made into butter for traveling goodies for me in a few days ;) pics will be sokn got a bunch of shit to do right now it's really hectic around here at the moment oh and the root system had lots of space in this pot lots and lots of room so next run will be with 6l pots 2 air pots and 2 not sure yet pots gonna pick em out whenever I got time too.

quick harvest pics
20160129_095238.jpg
20160129_100017.jpg
20160129_100133.jpg
20160129_100139.jpg

and a west coast og pic
20160129_095504.jpg

I still have the two in the tent tey seem to be stretching there limbs now that the skunk is out

I'm not moving there just fixing it up a bit to sell. Painting, getting off wallpaper, and cleaning just a basic clean up/ freshen up.

Thirsty white yoda x northern lights yesterday she's a real moody plant but at the same time a real nice one. (She needed watering she perked back up in minutes after a feeding)
20160130_090207.jpg

20160130_090226.jpg

just to show where the bulb sits and how far away I got a few pm's from someone in the shadows to upload a pic.
20160131_091153.jpg

A west coast pic her hairs are really turning brown now so I'm gonna make it simple and get her on just water for the next little bit before chop time.
20160131_091146.jpg

Thanks guys means alot. As for the grow it's still going strong apparently the northern yoda is doing really nice and is frosting up real good and she has long orange hairs on a snow covered top. The west coast has all deep orange hairs which goes nicely with her darker green coloured buds she just looks delicious. I've been smoking the sweet skunk and it's a real nice smoke now that it's starting to cure the buds and getting a deeper couch lock to them and almost to the point where its to much for a day smoke. But hellz I'll smoke it. I'm gonna be making butter from all the trim from all three plants I was thinking about getting a bho extraction tube maybe next time tho.

Oh almost forgot I look at the pot of the west coast and it's 3.5l so I'm thinking of doing a run with 4 3l air pots getting me 4 plants about the same size as the west coast should work out nicely. Figure about 15-20 grams/ plant will give me between 60-80grams which I don't think the worse for this setup and with a twoish month turn around gives me about a gram/day which is about right even tho the last few days thats been my wake and bake lol.

Yeah I've been home but not really just quick pop ins and out but I might be able to semi watch em but not as good as they need. Right now all budding points on the Northerner Yoda she seems to be getting more and more orange hairs every day. Her branches have now wrapped around her and they are all on the side of the light and there's only one or two leaves on the back side of the plant. The west coast og I've never grown anything like her before she's got frost beyond frost. It might be because of my low rh threw out flower I find that if during veg you water less everyday rather then once every two days and you'll keep the rh to at least 50 while when you water more less often my rh stays at about 30%. Right now in the 7l northerner yoda I give her 750ml every two days and the 3l west coast og gets 500ml. Not sure how these crazy air pots will be but I'll see.

the white yoda does look good indeed. I'll try to find room for it in my next grow (that I hope will be Epic :-D , if it happens ) .
I'm very interested by ypour smoke report and comparing yoda to sweet skunk for example.
cu l8r

ps: i have the impression that all the stuff i've done to mine have put our both grows at the same stage more or less... I am a bit lost though, i don't know if i should flush or not and help needed . If you could have a look Spart (and others) it could help me. Thanks. A + Mec ! :D

Back
Top Bottom