Spart's - Series 2 400W Mars Hydro Mainline Journal

20170128_204508.jpg
So went to check on them and they are stretching straight up to led awesome sign. They should start stretching real soon I am proper looking forward to the buds starting.

Welcome to the forum and thank you.
Possibly an extra month time or a few extra weeks. Really though if you wanted to do a smaller bunch of mainlines say in my case maybe 4 plants with 4 tops each would and could be done in maybe 4-5 weeks total grow time. But it all depends on conditions of the grow area mine's kinda all over the place right now with this crazy weather we have been having. I really am lookin forward to see how these ladies flower I'm on day 2 flower so got a while to go :)

Thanks for the heads up Spart. It seems like the little bit of extra grow time is well worth it, plus they look very neat & uniform with a clean under canopy . Who doesn't like a bit of light bondage anyway ? :goodjob:

If you have a spare area for veg than it is forsure worth it I do not for the time being and am a little annoyed with the veg time. I could of had autos almost done by now and starting the next bunch. Would of had more buds as well... But if you have an extra veg area then you can have the on a 2 month rotation of flower 2 months and grow 2 months...

So i did a big defo today took off lots of fan leafs and a few smaller nodes i think the training/trimming is done now for this grow and i'm just going to let them do there thing ill post pics tomorrow its not letting me now

So plants are standing back up, all recovered.
The plants are 50cm x 30cm x 25cm tall from the pot. Im still hoping get about a gram a draw watt maybe.

Yeah it is but someone will lie or over weight theres or put a lead weight in it or something and claim they got more then they really did. People are always saying they got more then they really did. Even more so with the contest doesn't give us honest folks a chance. To be honest I've given up on the contest and am just doing what I do because as you all know its what I do :rofl:
Need some advice on a desktop vaporizer. I have a vaporite cosmic portable one but want a desktop one. Was thinking either a "plenty" or azier of some kind but I'm not a huge fan of the bags. So I dunno I'm gonna go to the shop shortly so any suggestions would be great. Also strains oh the strains I'm thinking next will be dutch pason glueberry autos and philosopher seeds lemon auto cbd (1:1ration)

Yeah that one looks like the cosmic. But the cosmic came with a water bubbler and also has bluetooth and a app for your phone to control temps. Im not really a wax or dab guy so it would be a waste on me as I'm all for the dried herbs. I am kinda gearin towards the plenty for the look and large herb chamber.

P.s. That chick doing the review is annoying as hell. If anything its pushing me away from gettin one :rofl:

So I have pretty much made up my mind on the new vaporizer. I will probably get the Plenty one just because I like the look/style of it and it comes with a 3 year warranty.
There is really 3 that are sparking my attention the Plenty by Storz and Bickel, Extreme Q by Azier or VapiRise 2.0. If anyone can chime in on there preference or experience with any desktop dry herb vapes I'm all ears. I will probably will be going maybe sometime during the month I should be picking it up from the shop will be getting the next seeds as well. But what strains to pick???

Just wondering because I want a vape since my lungs have been hurting (need to quit cigarettes) but I really want a volcano or herbilizer but don't know when I will have $600 to throw around so I need something efficient to hold me over

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Aromed. Very efficient, made in Germany. Looks like something you find in your doctor's lab tho. But it goes to 420 F! :) And has water feature.

GotVape.com How to Use Vaporizer Instructions: Aromed 4.0 Vaporizer - YouTube

The ones I'm looking at are like 220-250€.
I'm not a fan of the bags either I think the Plenty might be nice but i heard he base of the coolin thing gets warm but I guess it can't be any worse than the Cosmic. It is a really sneaky and looks like a e-ciggie but it gets hot during a heavy session... That armoured looks cool but not quiet the look I am after. The extreme q looks good but since the bags aren't my bag that feature will be wasted on me.... Hows the tube on the extreme work out for ya I like how the plenty has a big chamber.
For $100 you should be able to get a mid range one like the snoop dog one or something.

The the tube works well, i dont see much difference between the tube and bag as far as the end result.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom