Spart's - Series 2 400W Mars Hydro Mainline Journal

The cosmic has nice thicker smoke closer to the end of the session but it also feels really hot on the back of the throat. I broke my water bubbler top and they don't sell them.

Tomorrow is week one done of flowering.
Feeding today will be the week 2 of preflower on the schedule :)

20170201_160409.jpg

Thanks man haven't gotten it yet waiting till I got a day to go.

Sooooo Today I took off the top layer of the soil, added a few pellets and then put new biobizz light mix on top. Hoping to give the microbes a boost, I got a few nice looking preflowers happening the next week update will hopefully show more. They are getting a liter of feed/water tonight
2ml/L grow
2ml/L bloom
2ml/L root juice
3ml/L BioHeaven
2ml/L TopMax
1ml/L Alg-a-mic
Hopefully it makes them explode with growth like they did with the little autoflower. Really looking forward to seeing these strains flower both are 56-63 days.

Yes I grow full spectrum the entire time. Not only are both fans running in the light (better heat displacement means longer life and no hot spots on the heat sinks) but the extra irs also cause cell divison in the plants themselves resulting in fatter leafs and stems. I actually read up on it from the nasa tests they have been doing using leds to grow food while in space at first they were using the basic red/blues but are now using a fuller spectrum. Plus the sun is full spectrum so why not. In my opinion only having the one fan come on with just the grow switch is a design flaw that all the lights have. Plus an extra 2 fans or more centered set of fans would of given the lights a more even spread.

But yes full spectrum the entire grow
Seedlings get 65cm away and I let them grow into it
Veg is 50-60cm
Flower when first flipped get 40cm for the first week then 30cm the rest of the time but I've had the buds as close as 12-15cm and no bleaching.

Hope all is well with everyone and that your weekends are smoke filled :Namaste:

I was looking at the girls last night and they have lots of bud sites that aren't gonna be getting light.... slowly getting more and more pre flowers so we are right on track. Next run will be a glue off I think auto glueberry and auto gurilla glue so should be a good one :)

Only use the vegg setting during vegg on my Mars pro II lamps. This saves me a ton of electricity during the vegg month. In my lamps all fans go on when you press the vegg button. Pressing the bloom button turns on the red, but doesn't control any fans. The downside to this is that you can not use red only. You can only use blue alone. If you use red alone there is no fans being turned on.

On my first generation Pro-series lamp however, there all fans go on and you have full control of not only red and blue but also the percentage of them. In the beginning I would program sunrise and sunset. Kinda cool and I really wish I had these settings on my pro II lamps. However - You can't trust the remote control. It keeps changing the lamp's program. Not sure how or why, don't think Mars-Hydro knows that either. Anyway! Enough meaningless drivel from me. Your grow is looking great!

On the 400w lights and all the series two each switch controls only half the fans...
And it could just be something to do with stuff messing with the signal I know on my new tv when i use my blender it changes chanel :rofl:
So now need strain suggestions for next run will be going shortly this week to get next bunch of seeds and the plenty vaporizer. I was thinking the 2 glues but the one is sold out so not sure what to get now.... so many options at the shop its hard to pick....

Back
Top Bottom