Spart's - Series 2 400W Mars Hydro Mainline Journal

And thanks for the compliments guys it really makes these journals worth while doing. I've learned a lot most from helping figure out whats wrongs with other people's grows guess its karma really. I'm thinking i might grab some fast bud strains now maybe girl scout cookies and west coast og.... I want a higher thc% since im gonna be sticking to the vaporizer for now on.

Yo Spart, you surely go! I suggest the White Russian I've grown, pretty fast budding (7 weeks in my case), long lasting high. My two cents, I'm sure you will pick some sweet seeds! Have fun! :love: :Namaste:

Maybe so. I found a "fix" to the problem so now I trust the first pro series lamp as well. After programming the lamp i remove the batteries from the remote control and unscrew the lamp's antenna. Then it will keep the program

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Fast budder.... what about northern lights? Around 7 weeks as well

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here's some pictures from today. Oh and I have decided for the vaporizer I am gonna 100% get the plenty :)
20170206_205818.jpg
20170206_205837.jpg
20170206_205923.jpg
20170206_205830.jpg
20170206_205952.jpg

Nope these ones are not gonna be purple if I have time in this journal contest I can throw in some purple ones. Another bunch of the red family I'm hoping to have another 7-8 weeks after these are done for another quick auto run. :)

Ok so looks like im gonna be ending this journal with a few colorful plants I will be starting them with 2 of the 2 par38 little lights I got. Hope they will be ok for the first few weeks under them but we shall see. Worth a try i'll put 4 autos from the sweet seeds red family under them in like 3.5L square pots :) Might have to build some kind of seperation type deal but we'll see

Ok so a buddy was just over and checked out my plants he's a self proclaimed scrogging maniac and he said i should cut all fan leafs that are covering the bud sites that are shadowed by the fan leafs he said be aggressive and making it the last trim. I would have to agree with him on this one they still have lots of time to recover and they are really healthy. Basically he said look down at the plant from above if I see leafs blocking bud sites cut the leafs off or trim off blades and leave others. Either way I think a trim is needed :)
20170207_205757.jpg
20170207_210040.jpg
20170207_211007-1.jpg

Hi Spart. I only have about tree years growing. Checkout my journal, Bill the Cat's Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth & Dutch Passion Seeds Auto Mazar Coco Grow, (don't know how to put in a link), it shows what I've done to the Auto Mazar. I have had to do a few heavy defols. on it. Trimming the big fan leaves really kicks in new leaf growth. I try to pick the ones that are turning purple are close to the end of their efficient life span. If can't do that I'll just trim a bit of the blocking leaf blade. I'll do some under canopy shots next update. It also really helps with the air flow. Just my 2 cents.
Peace

Your pictures keep me motivated!

Actually just added the 400 to my tent as well. Thanks for all the info. Threw my 300 in there with it. Gonna throw another 300 in there too(hand me down from a buddy).

Quick question, did you flip the bloom switch on during veg?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Nice to have friends like that.

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

I can honestly say I've gave people a lot of stuff for nothing from nutrients to lighting share and share a like no point in hording old equipment and its always nice to make people smile expecting nothing in return. Its great for the snowball effect of love and peace :)

Back
Top Bottom