Sphnx's Norcal Outdoor Season

If they're showing signs, you need to hit them HARD with nitrogen. They'll back out of it. Mine are vegging strong, high nitrogen feedings daily.

I've been feeding them so hard with high quality nutes (grow with a ton of nitrogen) and topdressing with a nitrogen based topdress.

This is strain based, the Chocolate Hashberry is said to start 10 days to two weeks before the others, and out of my plants, only those three are starting.

My point was more that transition time is very close.

Coming from a family that went camping every summer growing up I've been to Vancouver & Vancouver Island...Victoria...Banff...Jasper Falls...Edmonton...Winnipeg...Toronto...Saskatoon...Calgary...and so on. All gorgeous places to visit from where I sit!:love:

Oh yeah, plants are looking great!:thumb:

Hey there CM - you have an outdoor grow this year???

Hey there CM - you have an outdoor grow this year???

What's up bobrown14? Yep, I've got some mini monsters growing this year that I'm not documenting this time around but just posting videos of on my YT page if interested in viewing. :Namaste:

Had a dream last night that my buds got poured on for a week straight, last week of flower... so today, I looked at the calender and if I induce flowering today.. they'll finish by October 15.. 13 weeks from now. So it looks like I'm inducing.

Watering: pH 6.0
Liquid Karma- 1000mL
Cal/Mag- 1500mL

No base nutrients this watering, kind of a feeding flush to feed the plants the rest of the salts in the soil. Tomorrow they'll be getting a HARD feeding to really get them jump started.

Had a dream last night that my buds got poured on for a week straight, last week of flower... so today, I looked at the calender and if I induce flowering today.. they'll finish by October 15.. 13 weeks from now. So it looks like I'm inducing.

Watering: pH 6.0
Liquid Karma- 1000mL
Cal/Mag- 1500mL

No base nutrients this watering, kind of a feeding flush to feed the plants the rest of the salts in the soil. Tomorrow they'll be getting a HARD feeding to really get them jump started.
How do you induce flowering? On huge plants

How do you induce flowering? On huge plants

Dropping the pH down so they can absorb p-k. They've been wanting to flower for a week or two, but I've been keeping the pH up and feeding high nitrogen to keep them in veg.

Right my plants outside looking like they want to go into flower just can't remember when they did last year lol round this time I'm thinking i chopped them down a well before oct. Oh I'm south of Seattle wa. 50mi. Or so

All I have to do is skip a watering and they start flowering... rootlocked I guess lol drop your water down to low 6s high 5s and they'll start stretching.

Skip a watering? I water one day , feed the next day. .., every day 5gal per plant with in 24hr. They sucked it dry. If i don't get my medium wet with in 24hrs. Those bitches will die lol they are in 10gal. Fabric bags using sunshine mix #4 advance botanicare grow at 35ml. Per. 5 gal. H20 And 15ml. Calmag Per. 5 gal. H20

Skip a watering? I water one day , feed the next day. .., every day 5gal per plant with in 24hr. They sucked it dry. If i don't get my medium wet with in 24hrs. Those bitches will die lol they are in 10gal. Fabric bags using sunshine mix #4 advance botanicare grow at 35ml. Per. 5 gal. H20 And 15ml. Calmag Per. 5 gal. H20

These are all in a lot of soil.. I can afford to skip a day. For you, just drop the pH and feed them heavy with bloom nutrients.. the'll start flowering.

Kushy kush from seed
330c8864172c3e62979f60fc3fa3735a.jpg
22b577ec318b962008f7c98c3f4448a3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom