Sphnx's Norcal Outdoor Season

Best of luck to you man, positive vibes to your ladies for higher yields ;) shit... if I hit 10 lbs per plant I'll be super stoked. I've never been good at vegging.... I've always focused on the flowering side, so I'm confident in my flowering abilities.. just hope they're big enough at the flip. They'll give me something regardless and there's always next year to grow them even bigger.

Excitement in the air Sphnx. :woohoo: They look ready to me, and like you said, there's always next year to grow them bigger.

:battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Thanks bud! I have six more girls all shoulder high to me I'm 6'5 starting to peek over my fence lol time to dig a hole and drop them a foot or two

I admire this grow man i truly do .

May I ask how long you have been at this style of growing bud? My dream is to see plants of that magnitude ..

I think growing outside is hell lot easier then in door, just feed water feed water..... and let mother nature do her job its a no brainer .

Top or lst your your feeding organic right?

Girls look great... Going to be interesting to see if by adjusting the PH you can induce flowering faster than mother natures schedule. I understand all about the nutrients and flowering aspect, but I'm wondering if it's going to really help without any light deprivation. Intresting.. GL.

The bigger the plant, the more work involved. Rewards are greater for sure. I've found I prefer plants 8' or under myself. Even that's more than I care to do anymore... But man you sure seem to have the perfect place to really grow a true monster... And your layout is fantastic. And sure don't look like your shying away from any part of the work... Your place reminds me of place I use to grow in Lake County...

GL and Keepem Green

Girls look great... Going to be interesting to see if by adjusting the PH you can induce flowering faster than mother natures schedule. I understand all about the nutrients and flowering aspect, but I'm wondering if it's going to really help without any light deprivation. Intresting.. GL.

The bigger the plant, the more work involved. Rewards are greater for sure. I've found I prefer plants 8' or under myself. Even that's more than I care to do anymore... But man you sure seem to have the perfect place to really grow a true monster... And your layout is fantastic. And sure don't look like your shying away from any part of the work... Your place reminds me of place I use to grow in Lake County...

GL and Keepem Green

I'm curious to see what's going to happen as well. These have been trying to flower for weeks now, so I don't think I'll have a problem with what they're in and what I'm feeding them. I've been working my ass off, daily.. no breaks. Next year I'll have a watering system set up, so hand watering won't be necessary.

I'm curious to see what's going to happen as well. These have been trying to flower for weeks now, so I don't think I'll have a problem with what they're in and what I'm feeding them. I've been working my ass off, daily.. no breaks. Next year I'll have a watering system set up, so hand watering won't be necessary.

Tarp them about 3 hours before dark. For a week. They'll kick into flowering.

That's a big no can do... seriously guys... these are rootlocked, and have been trying to flower for weeks, but I've been feeding them high nitrogen and locking out everything but nitrogen. They're ready to flower... some of my smaller ones already are. I got this ;)

Back
Top Bottom