Sphnx's Norcal Outdoor Season

Castings are high nitrogen, little p-k. Get some composted chicken manure and fruit bat guano for flower. :)

Okay okay . anything to get plants that magnitude would be sweet bro.

Okay okay . anything to get plants that magnitude would be sweet bro.

To get plants that big you pretty much have to be in a legal state where you can keep an eye on them and really give them everything they need. Which requires a little knowledge and experimentation and time and political location. Sphynx obviously didn't start growing last weekend lol he's spent years perfecting and researching his methods. Trial and error has lead to those big plants. Anyone that has a very successful grow will tell you that all of their unsuccessful or lackluster grows prior is what brought them to where they are today. you'll get there King. Just read a lot and pick the brains of those who are doing it right and you'll get there.

Not to promote another site but you should read anything jerry111165 post on GC he's very knowledgable too.

But you'll get there my friend.
Btw sphynx everything looks great on the farm!

To get plants that big you pretty much have to be in a legal state where you can keep an eye on them and really give them everything they need. Which requires a little knowledge and experimentation and time and political location. Sphynx obviously didn't start growing last weekend lol he's spent years perfecting and researching his methods. Trial and error has lead to those big plants. Anyone that has a very successful grow will tell you that all of their unsuccessful or lackluster grows prior is what brought them to where they are today. you'll get there King. Just read a lot and pick the brains of those who are doing it right and you'll get there.

Not to promote another site but you should read anything jerry111165 post on GC he's very knowledgable too.

But you'll get there my friend.
Btw sphynx everything looks great on the farm!

Yeah bud I know i can only get better at master king the art . But he is inspiration to underdogs liek myself . But make no kindness for weakness the king shall rule again.

Lol jut playing ... thanks I'll give him a look . Off to work and make some funds . Should be interesting work . No bud ran out last night my guy screwed me over now no herb for 4 days . First time in over a year no meds in that long . Should be fun!

May 19th - Today
My gorgeous 5'7 soul mate as size reference.
Jedi Northern Lights x Triple OG Kush

received_10155547241188454.jpeg
20170728_183705.jpg
20170728_183642.jpg
Very very gorgeous

The plants look fantastic too

Morning guys. How is everyone?

It grows very well, Rooster ;)

20170730_063655.jpg
20170730_063707.jpg
20170730_063722.jpg

She's looking great this morning. All of her is standing up, loving the feeding she got yesterday. I'll post an update with more pics later today :)

Morning guys. How is everyone?

It grows very well, Rooster ;)

20170730_063655.jpg
20170730_063707.jpg
20170730_063722.jpg

She's looking great this morning. All of her is standing up, loving the feeding she got yesterday. I'll post an update with more pics later today :)

I love it when they blow through the cages. Helps hold em up when they put on the 25 gram cola on every end. Lol

Ps she got a nice ass her.
Reminds me a lot of my ol lady's minus the red hair lol

Today the rock beds and boxes received a decent feeding. I need to get more nutrients tomorrow. After this feeding it's a watering, to clear up any salts in the soil, then it's big ass feedings from here on out. I need these to stretch out more, should be another week of transition for most.. some already have preflowers, couldn't time all of them right but I got most of the biggest ones timed perfectly.

I'm 6'5", these plants are massive and there's still so much time left!
20170730_080206.jpg
20170730_081603.jpg
20170730_082408.jpg
20170730_194713.jpg
20170730_194734.jpg
20170730_194805.jpg
20170730_194822.jpg
20170730_194920.jpg
20170730_195106.jpg
20170730_195310.jpg

Ill get some pics of the yard in the morning when everyone is stretching. Much love everyone!

Looking sick keep up the hard work it'll all pay at the end . . . .

It's actually becoming less work, I'm very grateful. Going into transition and flower they're requiring less water.

Sphnx your girl ever have a gc account? And man oh man I hope one day I'm able to grow raised beds and hook up irrigation so I can grow monsters like that instead of having to hide so many in the woods and not being able to feed them. Those are something to be proud of my friend

My lady didn't start growing until she came into my life. She's still learning, but she knows more than most experienced growers just by helping me and asking questions. I wish I could do a drip system.. it would take hours and hours, I need to set up a flood system next year out of pvc or something. I have some ideas in the works.

Hey Sphinx..
Looking fucken great!!
Nice stuff.
Going home today..cant wait!!

Imma check out your journal tonight :)

Also you feed the 0-50-30 pre bloom? I don't hit that until week 2-3 of flower. Think I should drop the 4-45-19 and go straight to 0-50-30 or keep hitting them the first 2 weeks where I'm at?

I only got the 50-30 because I had the bag of grow and have been making my own transition blend. I'm getting the transition bag tomorrow.

Good God man, they look like living boulders! :thedoubletake: Fabulous work! :high-five: Damn!

Those raised beds were the ticket, and your back and the strong back of that lovely partner were valuable assets. Pulling this off is as much a labor of love as anything, eh? They're stunning Spnhx. I was on my way to bed and almost passed by until tomorrow. I'm glad I decided to stop. Mighty impressed.

Just entering flowering....... they're gonna get bigger. :laughtwo:

Incredible Plants Buddy

Hey do you have power at your water Jugs? If Not they have some killer water barrel water timers, I have a Torro, dosent need any PSI to work
Just set up some hoses or 1/2"-5/8" pipe and would work real easy

Just an Idea bud

Incredible Plants Buddy

Hey do you have power at your water Jugs? If Not they have some killer water barrel water timers, I have a Torro, dosent need any PSI to work
Just set up some hoses or 1/2"-5/8" pipe and would work real easy

Just an Idea bud

I do have power, yes. There's power spread out all over the property :) I use a 1/5 horse sump with a 1/5 inline at the top for some good flow ;)

a little late here but for some reason i feel like i saw you guys at the janesville post office on the 26th lol. i swear im not a psycho

Better late than never! Nah it wasn't us lol!!. I don't even know where Janesville is.

Back
Top Bottom