Sphnx's Norcal Outdoor Season

20170718_070457.jpg

puppies!

Future attack dogs... You gotta love that stage of their lives, I call it puppy stupid. Now a-days all I got is a little rat dog, but I use to raise beagles. Always loved animals. Plants look great. Growing like a weed... Keepem Green

Very cute

My girls
420-magazine-mobile1010014319.jpg
meet my mya , she's a husky lab from a rescue group my daddy got me when I was 2 ml this old .

420-magazine-mobile1483891643.jpg
meet stellla the boss . Period literally . However if she she's her shadow she shits herself lol
Not really! Lol.

And front shot of my girl mya

420-magazine-mobile1324237119.jpg

I'm in Ontario Canada . and finally today first sunny day in over two weeks. Really. Been getting lots run lots of mosquitoes.

Yeah was up there for 7/1 - great weather that week and no bugs until the last day... then OMG..... I thought it was pearl harbor all over and I was the target.... dive bombing me all night couldn't sleep itching my ass off.... Have mosquito nets in hand for our return in August.....pssst.

KJ - love the pic of your steps to the dock with dog...Canada FTW eh?

Nice pups everybody.... awesome.

Sphnx... wow man those plants are tremendous.

Ruby @ 10 weeks - this is a Minnie Me pic - she will get to 60#s of nothing but lips and teeth:

IMG_56639.JPG

IMG_565112.JPG

Oh my god shar-peis are hysterical!

Yeah buddy.. she's a freak.

She gets going and turns into Alien like from the first Alien movie when the little Alien first pops out of that dude's chest and opens it's mouth... this pup rolls over on her back and her lips fall off and all you see is all the teeth and she's snapping for fingers.. and going nuts. She's fun loves to play.

She's getting a friend soon nuf... 1 dog just isn't enough.

Yeah was up there for 7/1 - great weather that week and no bugs until the last day... then OMG..... I thought it was pearl harbor all over and I was the target.... dive bombing me all night couldn't sleep itching my ass off.... Have mosquito nets in hand for our return in August.....pssst.

KJ - love the pic of your steps to the dock with dog...Canada FTW eh?

Nice pups everybody.... awesome.

Sphnx... wow man those plants are tremendous.

Ruby @ 10 weeks - this is a Minnie Me pic - she will get to 60#s of nothing but lips and teeth:

IMG_56639.JPG

IMG_565112.JPG

Awe love cute roll feature ..

Yes Canada I love my country the lakes forest cannabis and it's miracle powers . I love just sitting there with blunt and vape and cold Kilkenny over looking a lake with a bonfire and some good easy going company . Anyways ranting ... I love my fur babies and all those pups are cute. Have my days where I wish I could slit my little one vocals lol but still love her.

Hey Kingjoe... I love your country too... my Russian wife REALLY loves your country too, reminds her of home. A trip up north for sure a cure for homesickness for her ... and I feel right at home on the lake. Doesn't get better than Canada for me!

Where ya at Sphnx? all good?

Hey Kingjoe... I love your country too... my Russian wife REALLY loves your country too, reminds her of home. A trip up north for sure a cure for homesickness for her ... and I feel right at home on the lake. Doesn't get better than Canada for me!

Where ya at Sphnx? all good?

Hell ya once I get some harvest going and numbers smokes on me bro..

Dude I was looking at it like "wtf", what horse shit is he adding to that soil and where do I get it, direct from the Chinese?!? LoL very impressive :thumb:

Haha love it .. Horse shit nice !

He probably would take his recipe to the grave ..

Gorgeous dogs everyone! So many comments, I can't tag them all lol Canada is a gorgeous place. Went to Vancouver once on our way to Alaska, it was awesome.

Well, here's the pictures from today. Most are at 7ft or just above. Big ole bushes.. like 25 or so days of veg left. Thinking I should top them so I don't have support issues later on...

20170718_070722.jpg
20170720_120118.jpg
20170720_120158.jpg
20170720_120208.jpg
20170720_120250.jpg
20170720_120529.jpg
20170720_120653.jpg
20170720_120708.jpg
received_10214186014864062.jpeg

I'll snap some better ones after tomorrow's feeding. I'm currently using Grow More veg salts, liquid karma, cal/mag, great white. Once I'm in flower, my posts will be more informative about nutes used, ppms, pH, and all that good stuff. Much love everyone! Good night :)

I see ya'll watering alot... And plants do need alot of water. Ever think about some type of ground cover, like straw was what I used, to help cut back on the evaporation rates? Pretty plants,
Keepem Green

Canada is a gorgeous place. Went to Vancouver once on our way to Alaska, it was awesome.

Coming from a family that went camping every summer growing up I've been to Vancouver & Vancouver Island...Victoria...Banff...Jasper Falls...Edmonton...Winnipeg...Toronto...Saskatoon...Calgary...and so on. All gorgeous places to visit from where I sit!:love:

Oh yeah, plants are looking great!:thumb:

I'm insanely jealous of the fact that you have 25 more days of veg before you start counting flower days...
After the crap spring/summer we've had, I wouldn't count out getting snow here in 25 days!! Lol! I'm sure these other peeps from Ontario will confirm that... lol

So my question is... where in the hell do you even start with topping any of those monsters??..

Love the girls and am looking forward to seeing this through!

careful on the topping. 3 of mine which are bay area clones are showing signs of flower. It's a 7 week flower, and I have read she starts 10-14 days before anything else, that being said I do see many of my plants starting to stretch a bit. Everythings looking sweet on your end man!

I see ya'll watering alot... And plants do need alot of water. Ever think about some type of ground cover, like straw was what I used, to help cut back on the evaporation rates? Pretty plants,
Keepem Green

I want the soil to dry out a quick as possible though... it's crucial for what I'm trying to achieve :) hydro quality outdoor. Heavier ppm feedings in the morning and a fresh water flush balanced to 6.5 in the evening to cool the soil down. I split the 90 gallons each into 45 twice a day. And they're loving it. They're vegging like crazy. By flooding and breaking up the soil, I'm forcing the roots down a few inches. That in itself is keeping the roots cool.

I'm insanely jealous of the fact that you have 25 more days of veg before you start counting flower days...
After the crap spring/summer we've had, I wouldn't count out getting snow here in 25 days!! Lol! I'm sure these other peeps from Ontario will confirm that... lol

So my question is... where in the hell do you even start with topping any of those monsters??..

Love the girls and am looking forward to seeing this through!

I start by pulling the tractor over to the plants and standing in the bucket with some scissors ;)

careful on the topping. 3 of mine which are bay area clones are showing signs of flower. It's a 7 week flower, and I have read she starts 10-14 days before anything else, that being said I do see many of my plants starting to stretch a bit. Everythings looking sweet on your end man!

If they're showing signs, you need to hit them HARD with nitrogen. They'll back out of it. Mine are vegging strong, high nitrogen feedings daily.

I can understand what you're trying to do. Fast drainage. Like top feed hydro. Fast question? When you dug your holes,,, was it loose soil or clay? Dude, you have some fine ass area to grow some top grade weeds... Anyone close that grows and give ya a time frame for harvest dates. Up here,, I'm LUCKY if my crop goes till the 5th of Oct before problems. More likely Sept 28th. Down there,,, Emerald Triangle, right? , you good till what Oct 15th or so without a cover. Man that's sweet. Them last couple weeks are the most important. GL and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom