Sphnx's Norcal Outdoor Season

Wish you guys were around to help me smoke this stuff lol don't have too many friends to help me smoke around here.

She's alright. Thought she was going to be bigger, too be honest. Oh well, next year I'll hit 50lb per plant.

If she's squared out, yeah, 13x13 but we threw a string over her and she's roughly 13ft along the top across. Didn't measure the sides down to the ground though... that would've added quite a bit on there lol

God you crack me up dude .

Dude you let me try one night I'll smoke you a quarter lol my attitude I'm about helping not getting rich ....

Got 3/4s of a pound in this jar. Still have 3-4x this amount to trim. 2 plants, not even big at all, maybe 4ft tall. Wish I would have cracked more of these seeds.

Kryptonite

20170913_160657-1.jpg
20170913_160751.jpg
20170913_151125-1-1.jpg
20170913_151125-1-1-1.jpg
Looks amazing bro I'm about 3 weeks away from my harvest outdoors can't fucking waaaait.

Wish you guys were around to help me smoke this stuff lol don't have too many friends to help me smoke around here.

She's alright. Thought she was going to be bigger, too be honest. Oh well, next year I'll hit 50lb per plant.

If she's squared out, yeah, 13x13 but we threw a string over her and she's roughly 13ft along the top across. Didn't measure the sides down to the ground though... that would've added quite a bit on there lol
Ill come blaz with u brohon. Live pretty close. I still got.month befor mines rewdy. Howd u get yours to flower so soon ?

Unreal looking amazing buddy ... my girls are coming along nicely now as well..up here in Cambridge Ontario Canada
420-magazine-mobile1418335434.jpg

Green Crack hombolt organization - them and dinefam are my favs also crop king hash plant hash shocked me as well very nice plant
Looks sweet man!! Well done.

There's a couple hundred of these colas on this plant.... I think she likes the root space ;) not to mention, I'm basically growing hydro outdoors. There is nothing for nutrient left in the medium, I've been feeding them 2200 ppm feedings every 2 days and this one every 3 days with no flushes in between. She's loving every bit of it ;) she's roughly 13ft in diameter and 11ft tall at her tallest cola. Big ole donkey dicks next to her, I love this strain. Really fun to grow.

Jedi Northern Lights x Fx03OG
20170913_124435-1.jpg
20170913_124501.jpg
You definitely not joking about the donkey dicks bro!!!! FUCK MAN!!! Awesomeness is the only way to describe this !!!

U dont need to measure it brother!!
We believe you! I have never seen such beautiful cannibis EVER!!

Rootlocked indicas like to flower early :)

See just learned something again ☝️.

Stupid question but I'll be posting some pics and video soon on my outdoor thread sphynx and company please come help tell me from
Your thought what week of flowering some of. My plants are on suppose to week two I think ?

Thanks in advance taking update soon in my Kings outdoor coco promix battle?

You sound like a kid in a candy store. :laughtwo: What a treat for the eyes. It's been a delight watching them get this far, and now the best part lies ahead - rolling harvests. :slide:

I'm impressed as I can be Sphnx. :adore:

You definitely not joking about the donkey dicks bro!!!! FUCK MAN!!! Awesomeness is the only way to describe this !!!

Donkey dicks everywhere, bro. It's rediculous.

U dont need to measure it brother!!
We believe you! I have never seen such beautiful cannibis EVER!!

I had to know, so I measured lol she's huge!

See just learned something again ☝️.

Stupid question but I'll be posting some pics and video soon on my outdoor thread sphynx and company please come help tell me from
Your thought what week of flowering some of. My plants are on suppose to week two I think ?

Thanks in advance taking update soon in my Kings outdoor coco promix battle?

Ill check it out for sure :)

You sound like a kid in a candy store. :laughtwo: What a treat for the eyes. It's been a delight watching them get this far, and now the best part lies ahead - rolling harvests. :slide:

I'm impressed as I can be Sphnx. :adore:

I am a kid in a candy store.. it's been years since I've smoked my own home grown. It just isn't the same smoking someone else's, you know?

Harvest is going to be great, the house is going to be FILLED. Looking forward to getting smacked in the face by colas walking through the living room hahaha!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's weird to me with the stigma about this plant when I was a kid. Now we're legal! Which meant for me that my wife didn't have an excuse to say no to growing. Now it's an addiction that can't be fed enough. Lil did she know lol

I grew up on the central coast, there was always weed around. The dispensaries opened up and I got my hands on medical quality and fell in love. There wasn't any stigma, besides getting grounded because it was still illegal for me as a kid to smoke, even if it were for medicinal purposes. Had to grow and do my mad scientist thing low key up until I hit 18, then it was on. I've always said, fuck the law. It's a plant. I'll do me until the law rolls around, and if that happens, it'll be handled and I'll be back to doing what I do, my mad scientist thing. I will always grow high grade cannabis and sell/give it to patients for cheap. I need it, my lady needs it, they need it.

Back
Top Bottom