Sphnx's Norcal Outdoor Season

Soooooo...... I think it's safe to say that this BD x Fx03OG is ooooooozing.

20170916_072725-1.jpg

Morning everyone :) fall is approaching and the ladies are definitely doing their thang. I'll have some pictures of the Jedi Northern Lights uploaded shortly :)

Blue dream x Triple OG kush pheno #2

IMG_20170921_093757_383.jpg
20170921_091018-1.jpg

Blue Dream x Triple OG Kush pheno #4

20170921_091651-1.jpg
20170921_091825-1.jpg

Fucking beautiful nice job bud.... . .

Thanks brotha!

Did you get hit as hard with the rain last night as I did? I'm tempted to pull my plants that got soaked that are only about a week out

Nah, it sprinkled for maybe 30 seconds. It was windy as fuck up here though. Some branches partially broke, but they'll heal for sure.

Amazing frost there...congratulations! Any incoming pics of the puppies?

I'll get some today :) See if I can't get these guys to all sit in front of some plants.

They are ON THE PROWL! They obviously have way too much area to patrol to sit.

Thanks! :)

They have a nice 1.5 acres to roam and guard. Doc is teaching them that birds, planes, helicopters, anything that flies are assholes and they need to be yelled at. I keep tellin them to bark at mountain lions, bears, and people... but they only hear what they wanna hear lol

These are the best shots I could get of the pups lol tried to get them all to sit.

20170921_121527-1.jpg
20170921_121841.jpg

That's is f in insane bro

And those pups are dang cute

Hey sphynx

I read an interesting article the other day bro. About playing music for plants and the bass vibrating the ground which apparently wiggles and loosens the roots and helps generate better root system

I guess I just wanted to know what your thoughts about that was ?

So I cut the grass often now around my plants only
420-magazine-mobile359370784.jpg
420-magazine-mobile29631151.jpg

As you can see I dig s hole about I dunno two feet deep ish. Filled it with coco and put this cheese plant in then filled up and put clay pebbles on top . I usually feed everyday about a gal is that enough you think ?

But back to my thought sir lol

As you can see the plant I mow the grass around it that should shake those roots nicely lol

Hope all is good though bro

we're sitting at 30 degrees here and with humidity up to 38-40 degrees flipping smug. As long as plants arnt wet should I fear mold? Been sunny as hell .

Morning everyone :) fall is approaching and the ladies are definitely doing their thang. I'll have some pictures of the Jedi Northern Lights uploaded shortly :)

Blue dream x Triple OG kush pheno #2

IMG_20170921_093757_383.jpg
20170921_091018-1.jpg

Blue Dream x Triple OG Kush pheno #4

20170921_091651-1.jpg
20170921_091825-1.jpg

Its sure looking frosty in Cali my friend!!
Been doing some catching up on 420 as i have been busy of late.
Good to be back!

Hey sphynx

I read an interesting article the other day bro. About playing music for plants and the bass vibrating the ground which apparently wiggles and loosens the roots and helps generate better root system

I guess I just wanted to know what your thoughts about that was ?

So I cut the grass often now around my plants only
420-magazine-mobile359370784.jpg
420-magazine-mobile29631151.jpg

As you can see I dig s hole about I dunno two feet deep ish. Filled it with coco and put this cheese plant in then filled up and put clay pebbles on top . I usually feed everyday about a gal is that enough you think ?

But back to my thought sir lol

As you can see the plant I mow the grass around it that should shake those roots nicely lol

Hope all is good though bro

we're sitting at 30 degrees here and with humidity up to 38-40 degrees flipping smug. As long as plants arnt wet should I fear mold? Been sunny as hell .

It's not just the roots that get stimulated, music promotes leaf stimulation, too :)
To be honest man, I'm not sure how much water you'll need to give her, just gotta feel it out. I don't think you'll have mold problems unless you've been having caterpillar problems... kind if go hand in hand.

It's not just the roots that get stimulated, music promotes leaf stimulation, too :)
To be honest man, I'm not sure how much water you'll need to give her, just gotta feel it out. I don't think you'll have mold problems unless you've been having caterpillar problems... kind if go hand in hand.

No my cheese plant has done well. With pest not much issues my la diva something has been crunching on

Lol

Glad to hear your thoughts on it. Thank bud .

Well... yesterday and today the ladies were hit with 70mph winds. I have a good amount of damage, torn and broken branches... these mountain winds are gnarly, I should have given them more support before the buds got heavy, just couldn't find enough time in the day to get around to it. So in light of all of this, this winter and upcoming spring I'll be building either wooden or metal frames with either metal caging or plastic netting vertically and horizontally for every plant next year. No more of this broken branch, leany cannabis bullshit. I want them standing straight up and grown through layers and layers of caging. Ultimate support :)

I was hit with some winds this week as well snapped a few branches here and there hanging on by threads still bulking up I put a few crutches on them and let mother nature do the rest . .

Jedi Northern Lights x Triple OG Kush pheno 3 and her 3 sides. I also managed to get a picture of all 3 dogs in one!

20170925_185414.jpg
20170925_185533.jpg
20170925_185627.jpg

Doggos and Bertha JNL x Fx03OG pheno 1

20170925_185437.jpg

Some friends are cruising up to give me hand figuring out support for all of these colas! Stoked to get some help, my back is pretty fucked these days. It'll be nice to have some company, as well!

Much love ya'll

Back
Top Bottom