Spike's Grow Room

Re: spikes grow room

^^^^ haha, yea.

Glad to hear it went well. Getting back to norm. huh? your plants are looking fantabulous man. keep up the nice work!! I cant wait to see the finished product! WOOHOO!

Thanks Jason,yaa bros good again or back normal.thank goodness
yaa plants are kickin in everyday.I give nutes every other water and that is just tiger bloom and humboldt natural grow and I put in direct sun if I can,thats about it.pos energy to you bro and your growen:smokin:

well the seeds on the ice drying have color,size look good hope they work.
,the smoke is great even when she seeded- tris all over,I have 100s of seeds.
If it did work I will grow afghan ice.

Nice. I always love to have custom crosses. the variety is nice to have, and as long as you can keep a clone incase it's phenominal. I just got a bunch of seeds from a friend yesterday too. I gave him seeds from a past breed, and finally a friend came thru and hooked me back up. i have G13 x trainwreck, Iss x Purple nepal, and a ton of other one of a kind crosses. Gotta love it. I just got done posting my new Breeding chamber on my page, and soon I'll be able to put it to use. Still needs a little more lighting, but I'm happy with how it turned out.

Are you planning any other crosses, or was this a happy accident? You know, like Bob Ross style..hahaha......should be a nice cross regardless.

Another case for the medical benefits of MJ.my moms boyfriend a 71 year old truck driver who was told he would die last may, cause of his liver.well k is doing fine and has twice now smoked by himself,wont let any 1 see,anyway
he swears it has help him in multiple ways.a man of few words who has admittingly had a ruff life has told me and mom that he would like to continue and he even said who knows.this is the last fello I thought would try
mj. and it is helping him.another case for the medical mj.:thumb:

Ya know, before cannabis was illegal, everyone off the grid had their own hemp patch and it supplied meds, like asprin is used now, women's herb (morning sickness, child birth, postpartum depression), fiber for clothing and rope and the rest sold for income, seeds for chicken feed, crush out oil for lamps and soap, use the crushed cake left over for the farm animals. Plus that oil is healthy for the heart - has omega 3 and omega 6. And you felt blessed with what you had.
My theory is that the mill operators couldn't get anyone to work in their nasty mills, so they made hemp illegal. Ruined the living people were making, so they had to work in the mills. That's why coffee is legal - gets ya pumped up for the mill.

PS - had a nice toke of Satori (mandala)(one toke is all it takes)
and i wanted to ask - when you do a smoke report, could you also list the ways cannabis works its magic - like, how do you feel and act different? What ways is it medicinal? Thanks!
You know we are the first ones writing the MMJ Pharmacopea book of cures as we document here our experiences.

^^^WOW, quite the post man. I think I'll go wander around and ponder life in america for a bit. (After I medicate that is...)
:bong:

whoa I smoked some of the ice that had the seeds and it was smooth,tasty and a mind high.as far as medicinal good it had what I think all mj. does.
good for relaxing,hunger,sleep and it had some pain killing ability-nothing like
the wht. widow.but it is a good smoke to get you pondering the origins of
black holes and such.(when a neutron star collapes on itself it tears the fabric of space and time and thus a black-hole)see ice makes you think.lol

^^^WOW, quite the post man. I think I'll go wander around and ponder life in america for a bit. (After I medicate that is...)
:bong:

Hey, JasonLee, always medicate!
I checked out the Religion forum and was reading where in the Hebrew Bible, in Jeremiah, they were telling the Kings to get their women under control and stop running off to the fields and groves to smoke pot. So, my new way to read the bible is to go to where someone is disapproving of what the women were doing and then do what the women were doing. When taking their men off to the fields on the full moon and getting higher'n'a kite, i bet that's how they were getting preggers. That's probably a good way and time to plant MJ seeds.

hahaha, yea, I've heard that alot of farmers plant by moon cycles. I dont know for sure, but I think that it helps. something about the pull of gravity.

whoa I smoked some of the ice that had the seeds and it was smooth,tasty and a mind high.as far as medicinal good it had what I think all mj. does.
good for relaxing,hunger,sleep and it had some pain killing ability-nothing like
the wht. widow.but it is a good smoke to get you pondering the origins of
black holes and such.(when a neutron star collapes on itself it tears the fabric of space and time and thus a black-hole)see ice makes you think.lol
You'll appreciate this, then... Sounds like what happens when 6 spinning things collide.
Supermassive black hole is thrown out of galaxy

boy- my moms boyfriend all of 71 years has taken a liken to my meds,and he has told mom it helps his joint pain and he worked out in the shed the last 2 days,I'm gonna need to expand-- plus seeds for the bird.uff da:surf:

new pics-bubblegum--ice
ice
HPIM2149_.jpg

bubblegum filling in
HPIM2147_.jpg

bubble top
HPIM2145_.jpg

my ice plant wont grow or is super slow heres a pic,notice fan leaves have red stems almost purple.
HPIM2149_.jpg

ph is 6.6.it gets just what the bubblegum gets and that is growing out of the house,all my ice have been trouble,even the 1 that made seeds.

Back
Top Bottom