Spike's Grow Room

Re: spikes grow room

Oh my gosh,overnight my big bubblegum grew 2 in.I am totally running out of room.this plant takes up alot of room but growing greatI think its to close to hps but I have to leave for 6 hrs.cant move now,so I will turn off,kind of a nice problem to have.UFF DA
HPIM2129_.jpg

what I did was add some humboldt grow natural to the tiger bloom and this bubble and my ice that just went to flower both are really growing with them nutes,I'm gonna chop the other bubblegum and the ice with seed if the seeds are ready.

Hey SPike good about your bro.:thumb:

Who could blame him for wanting the Bubblegum. Looks great.

Thx mmmmmmick,yaa bro's doing good and he'll get bubblegum its just getting a few amber now so and the ice with seeds is ready.not a lot of smoke but a good supply of great seeds.:surf:

My fav.plant and biggest going to call her sadie after my great great g-ma and the name of the parrot I rescued from a life of darkness still wanna give them people a little thrashing,they kept her covered 20 hrs. a day.now she runs around pulling cat hairs off the cat and sleeps on my belly and shits on my shoes.lol

Hi MS. Fox nice your here,they kept sadie in 20 hrs. of dark a day,that would keep her quieter,but if they just paid attn to her she'd been fine.Thx for the nice words on plants,my best crop yet,can't wait for sadie to fill in and out.
Pos energy to you Ms. Fox.:thumb::surf:

Taking Bro to Doctor this morning everything should go good of course they
don't know his wht. widow level.lol:goodluck:;)
bro had good appt. so things are getting back to normal.:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom