Spike's Grow Room

Give me a break! Give me a break! Break me off a piece of the Sour Cream bud!:)
I know what you mean. When you can break off a little ball sub-bud from a bud.
Stellar job, Spike. You are 1 top notch grower!:thumb:
Hi Stari,yaa I was pretty upset over that phone call yesterday,but in the end
it will work out-1 way or another.Thx for coming by.
I'm glad your keeping your spirits up. Things will work out. Karma knows you deserve it!:hippy:

Hi Spike, tough break on the insurance issue. Hope you can find a way around it.

Congrats on the SC, looks especially tasty. I'm getting a seed order together and the SC is one of my choices. Do you mind telling me which breeder yours came from? PM is cool if you don't care to put it in your thread.

time for some reps if my button is functional.:goodjob:

Hi mmmmmmick, hows you doin,I get all my seeds from dope seeds.com a sponsor and I think it was a dna packet.Hope all is well with ya and no
change on ins. yet.Be cool and great karma Bro!

Looking amazing there Spike. That Sour Cream looks awesome, and I too enjoy the cheese like breakage of some fine nugs. No doubt accredited to the mad grow skills and perfect cure.

If everyone had their own personal grower, like a personal chef, I'd hire you in a heartbeat. :blunt:

Well I thought P.19 would have a hard go of it,just gotta keep plugging away.some good news I have a sour cream dirt clone that is growing and
dirt clones grow very hardy and tend to cover themselves in tris so I should
have a good grower there.The bubblegum in flower is doing great and there
is a seedling bubblegum coming up.have some widow seeds coming and a surprise pack of seeds.(all female):peacetwo::surf:
pics. soon

I want to say way to go rob and 420 site more new sponsors like to keep that up.
I just read where a grower pulls off fan leaves if he takes the branch,
I have always left them on even when I clear like lower branches as I thought they would still collect light.

Any 1 have idea on how it best helps the plant. Pull or Leaf alone
:peacetwo::surf:

I just take the leaf off and let the plant do the rest. Taking the branch off leaves an open wound too close to the stem of the cola and makes it more susceptible to infectious diseases. The plant lets the branch fall off anyway do why bother. Less stress = more buds!!!

Back
Top Bottom