Spike's Grow Room

Just saw on the news Minnesota may be the first state to shut-down because of budget woes.I think they have 11 days and they (dem. or reb.)
are 4 billion apart anyway school is out so thats good.You know they always
say there will be a shut-down well I for 1 want to see what happens if
they do stop for a few weeks.

god i love the structure of Ak.... so tight!
spike great job so far looking happy
@ Pit my Ak's Always double in size in the first 2 weeks of flower.... a few times its been a little more but it never seems to be less
when we grew AK at the shop (1000W HPS W 4 Plants All AK) we had 2 1/2 Pounds per light.... just a little more that a half pund per plant...
with my CFL grows i can pull around 2 OZ

Just saw on the news Minnesota may be the first state to shut-down because of budget woes.I think they have 11 days and they (dem. or reb.)

shut down as in MMJ?
Colorado' is well on their way to fixing their budget with it....... they made over 4 mill just from the cards themselves......

Generally, a government "shut-down" means all non-essential services. Things having to do with infrastructure and emergency services tend to continue, although presumably there are cuts to things in those departments too.

But what a state/country and an individual considers non-essential might be two different sets of services.

Cops and firefighters are always seen as 'essential'. When they were going to shut down the Federal Gov't earlier this year, I heard that the DEA was picked as an 'essential service'. God forbid they'd have to stop locking up Cannabis users for a few weeks.

No great shock there, I guess. I am curious what will happen when a state or the Fed actually goes hard bankrupt. What will become of essential services when the money is just...gone? No cash, no credit and tons of outstanding bills...it would be seriously ugly, but a situation like that might actually get the Feds moving on legalization (read: taxation) of Cannabis at last...hey, I can always dream... :tokin:

Hi weedy,,,I have 250 hps on top and 2 68 watt cfls on each four sides
there is alot of lumens now,I have a light bulb for every branch.Its starting
to fill in better now and just time now.
:420:

First storm for the outdoor garden,I don't know where it is or anything
I don't know anything about outdoor growing.I do know people who grow
outside sware by it.A few I've talked to won't grow inside.

This is 1 of the cfls,68 watt 4200 lumens (2700) 2 on each side of flower area
so 8 and the hps on top.
HPIM2902_.jpg

great grow spike just caught up, your plants are amazing dude! :adore: I am just in the process of doing my 1st grow. I am on a budget and don't have too many cfls and am running no nutes just straight soil and water.

great grow spike just caught up, your plants are amazing dude! :adore: I am just in the process of doing my 1st grow. I am on a budget and don't have too many cfls and am running no nutes just straight soil and water.
Good to know you inbou and thats how I started,gave you some reps.and
will click to be friends if you don't mind.

After growing and sampling AK-48 I have to say that it is a favorite of
mine and it seems to have been good for bros ailments.easy to grow just
a pleasure.

Cool Spike, that's good to know. Sorry I haven't been around as much lately (crazy busy) but I had to pop in and say hi. Oh, and I'm always following even if I don't get time to post a reply in your journal - you always have such great pictures and creative viewpoints.

Hope you are very well, Spike, and that Widow looks fantastically healthy. Take care buddy! Oh, are you still moving - or did you already move?

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom