Spimps NLxBB Auto Micro CFL's 2013

Hi Spimp :ciao: Get well Soon :ciao:

Nice reply, Squiryl give you that? Hey Greaser, that's is not how a MoM replies, nor is it funny, thumbs could be retracted for this behavior. Just give me a 24 or an 18 and I'll go away.

Spimp, I hope you are feeling better. :sorry: for this tresspassing & get well soon.

You are right, Trichomes. You want my opinion?

No plant on the planet producing quality buds outside gets longer than 15 hours of sunlight.

These indoor lighting schedules we have are squeakdoodle.

More light does not equal more growth.

In the same way, staying awake and not sleeping does not help you heal or grow.

I think 15 or 16 hours of vegetative "daylight" is plenty.

Any more is just extra stress for the plant.

:peace:

:thumb: Inches and Gallons OZ,:thanks: I am so proud of you, now I just have to convert alex, breal, bb, Mick & and any others that use that backwards capitol "L" (not on my keyboard) and that "C" lol

you guys kill me! :rofl: everyday keeps one smiling! :peace:

Hi MrFlex. I started my first auto grow 4 weeks ago. I'm growing in coco by the way. There's a few pics on my journal if you fancy a look? Once the taps appeared I did as KJC suggested but I did put them a little deeper (I put them STRAIGHT into 5 gal pots) at 3/4". They ALL broke though and are growing REALLY well. :)

Hi Spimp :ciao: Get well Soon :ciao:

You are right, Trichomes. You want my opinion?

No plant on the planet producing quality buds outside gets longer than 15 hours of sunlight.

These indoor lighting schedules we have are bullshit.

More light does not equal more growth.

In the same way, staying awake and not sleeping does not help you heal or grow.

I think 15 or 16 hours of vegetative "daylight" is plenty.

Any more is just extra stress for the plant.

:peace:

I get it now, :peace: :high-five:

But I'm sticking with :adore: Ed Rosenthal & Jorge C. :adore:

:circle-of-love:

I think you should try a lights off period during veg just to see for yourself (entire veg period)

Plants that are stressed are much more supseptable to attack from insects and disease ...healthy stress free plants have natural chemical defenses against insects and disease

Healthy plants can MAINTAIN a rapid rate of growth

If you give it a try...your plants will do just fine and you will know for yourself which method you like better

Just a suggestion :)

HEY Spimp:ciao:

Yeah...What DPP said :partyboy:

Nice reply, Squiryl give you that? Hey Greaser, that's is not how a MoM replies, nor is it funny, thumbs could be retracted for this behavior. Just give me a 24 or an 18 and I'll go away.

Spimp, I hope you are feeling better. :sorry: for this tresspassing & get well soon.

When someone says "What xxxx said", it generally means he agrees with it and would only be retyping the previous post. Its not a slight.
No one wants you to go away trichomes. :peace:

Im confused as to why you asked then? :confused:
But Ill still give my opinion---
If you are a commercial type grower, where you are in hydro or aero or something, and gonna veg a sog for 10 days and flip, 24hrs makes sense.
But if your JamestheGreen growing 20, ten foot monsters outdoors with 15hrs of sun.... Well then Ed and Jorge cant argue that. So just like most things in life, Get in where ya fit in. :)

Good Weed Everyone!!
Im up to 70% health and feeling pretty damn good! I have alot to update in the next few days, but I wanted to thank everyone for the get well wishes. :)

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

p.s. The bong is getting a little easier. :slide:

:ciao: Fish4fun420 :)
Thank you kindly sir!

While breaking up some my GDP just now, A bean feel out!! So I searched through the rest of he and found about 8 seeds probably 5 viable from her! :slide:
Now i just hope she self-shagged for some free fem beans! Ill inspect my Bubba Kush and if she is bean free, Ill know these are more than likely fem GDP's. :):)

:thumb: Congratulations on your windfall. Great way to help make you feel better

:tokin:

He's ready. Smoke Session!!!

Hello guys :)
Spimp RICO jaga jay tric bar fish cronic n everyone :)
Early new year wishes from me :)
I gather spimp my friend u have been ill this is not good not good at all. It would seem though you are on the mend :) so that's good news :) even better news is ur seeds that's great

Is this going down I'm ready for a smoke session :D

It's already begun Mr. Fun!

:passitleft: Take this with you & bring one back.

:passitleft: Take this with you & bring one back.

Here ya go Reg :passitleft: I say that's a good way to start the day. I wonder what Spimp will have for us today? Maybe he converted his kitchen into a waterfall hydroponic system. I think that'd be pretty dope.

Back
Top Bottom