Spimps NLxBB Auto Micro CFL's 2013

:smokin: Not bad..

Morning Rico, how are you doing today?

I'm am well thank you! Today is bitter sweet as I'm down to my last bowl or two but it is the end of this funky Lemon "dryer sheet" Kush. The after taste persists through coffee so I figure they pumped it full of juice up until they harvested. The smoke is great but the taste is awful. I think I'll be building a very basic power-strip box in the near future, I saved the space in my closet just in case :) Something very similar to Spimp's micro grow. Jay233 has been keeping a buzz in my ear and I think it's getting to me lol!

Happy New Year Pimpster and the Mrs.
and to a Proseprous Happy Bountiful New Year :thumb:

I'm am well thank you! Today is bitter sweet as I'm down to my last bowl or two but it is the end of this funky Lemon "dryer sheet" Kush. The after taste persists through coffee so I figure they pumped it full of juice up until they harvested. The smoke is great but the taste is awful. I think I'll be building a very basic power-strip box in the near future, I saved the space in my closet just in case :) Something very similar to Spimp's micro grow. Jay233 has been keeping a buzz in my ear and I think it's getting to me lol!

The closet is a good idea :thumb:

Happy New Year

Back
Top Bottom