Spimps NLxBB Auto Micro CFL's 2013

Just wanted to stop by & say Happy Friedday, see ya been MIA since dec & I hope all is well :peace:

To Everyone who has ever posted, read, commented or met me in passing---
I'm Sorry.

I wish I had some epic story about Tall naked women with Bags and Bags of purple nugs that kidnapped me and used me as a sex slave while making me the honorary bong loader but the truth is I had my internet cut off for 'payment complications' and due to SPS (shitty phone syndrone) + life issues I havnt been back on...

I dont think thats a valid excuse but I figure yall want the truth not some bs.:high-five:

So, Im gonna be bumping around a little and it may take me a while to get up to speed, but Im glad to be back here.
:420:

I missed the hell outta you guys and gals. :love::love:

Oh Shoot!!! If it aint my main man The SPIMPSTER!!!

We miss you Dude. I quote a lot of your phrases on a regular basis. Did you know our buddy Rico Suavay from down under the mountain top is lead head Moderator now? Yeah I know. I thought the same thing... LOL

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm still Broke Ass Reg. I just use my initials now in case you were wondering who this is.

Reg errr BAR my man! I missed you guys alot.

Rico as Head Mod??
Homeless Beer Snipers beware!!!!
:rofl:

Care to give me the cliffs of the HC ftw kc's members progress and how your life/grows/finds are working out? :dreamy:

Reg errr BAR my man! I missed you guys alot.

Rico as Head Mod??
Homeless Beer Snipers beware!!!!
:rofl:

Care to give me the cliffs of the HC ftw kc's members progress and how your life/grows/finds are working out? :dreamy:
Man those clubs are all but extinct. 420 is like a whole new place, like all good things it's evolved. To what I don't know but it's still as informative as ever with a lot of new members that stepped on the scene already having a truck load of grows under their belt. I just did an update. Not much to brag about but you can hit 2.0 in my sig. I'll be checking our favorite tree daily as it's getting close to that time of year of my original find.

SPIMP!
Hi and welcome back-you've been missed!

There's a lot of new people here but still a bunch of us old-timers hanging around too.
Are you still growing? I'd love to see an update of what you've got going on.

Stop by my journal if you get a chance- I've gone perpetual running two tents.
:peace:

:welcome: back Spimp :byebye: :woohoo:

Can't get enough smileys up to express our elation at seeing you back

missed your input and humor :ciao:

My goal in life is to have a psychiatric

disorder named after me

Hi Carl :ciao: Hi Spimp :ciao:

How did this grow turn out? :scratchinghead:

:ciao:

While breaking up some my GDP just now, A bean feel out!! So I searched through the rest of he and found about 8 seeds probably 5 viable from her! :slide:

Now i just hope she self-shagged for some free fem beans!

Ill inspect my Bubba Kush and if she is bean free, Ill know these are more than likely fem GDP's. :):)

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info :geek:
For example: Did you plant the beans? Did they grow? :yummy: etc.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos :loopy: please read the photo gallery tutorial: How to post photos

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

:circle-of-love:Hey SPIMP man thats cool you are back :yahoo::peacetwo:
Dont worry Bro the could still kidnap ya :)an when /if it happens I need you to call me :rofl::rofl:so dont be having any more major internet trouble:)
Cause if them dream girls with the buds get you I need you online to get the message to me:thumb:Great to have you back :cheer:

Hi Carl :ciao: Hi Spimp :ciao:

How did this grow turn out? :scratchinghead:

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info :geek:
For example: Did you plant the beans? Did they grow? :yummy: etc.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos :loopy: please read the photo gallery tutorial: How to post photos

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Hi Carl :ciao:
:)
I found it completly ironic that this journal was still going.... Its like you guys can see inside the Ghetto! I actually still have the GDP in re-veg and I just switched to 12-12 3 days ago! Shes been re-vegging for like 3months and to be honest Im not sure how she has survived! I only have given her plain water when shes wilted and basically paid no attention to her. She is crazy infected with spider mites (working on it) but thats never stopped me before. :goof:

I also have a half-alive Sour D sprouting (95% sure its male) and for Funnzies I have a Unkown bag seed working as well. So far it looks Indica. :slide:

I havnt planted any of my "good seeds" because After I harvest this GDP again, I need to iradicate these mites. Ill have some pics up soon my dearest imaginary friends. Until then...

:allgood:
GOOD WEED
&
1HC FTW KC
:allgood:

Good Weed everyone. :slide: (feels good to say that again!)

Here is an update to my current/ still existing grow. Yes I have neglected the hell out of it. Yes im gonna do my best to reign it in. Yes I will happily listen to ANY AND ALL IDEAS regarding the Mite infestation...

The Walking Dead aka Sour D and the Great Unkown---
09221.JPG

Now for Super Reveg GDP aka RegVeg aka 1/2 the worlds population of Mites...
09428.JPG

09620.JPG

Now lets get those Nasty Pictures out of our heads with my current smoke----

036136.JPG

05758.JPG

07138.JPG

As Supreme Head Modulator would you please accept this Bong Bowl as my Hall Pass Rico?? :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

07730.JPG

"Never Trust a Man with a Clean Bong..."

Back
Top Bottom