Sponsored Grow - Goliath & The Beast Auto Topping

Niel mate which beans have u not tried of dutch passion.i only have autos.but i got all there new releases mate and just got these through the door today.there new seeds packets are made of tin;) quite cool.il sort u some autos out for sure mate if u wana grow a few;)
20161025_195643.JPG
happy growing;)
Sweet seeds lol no pun intended . Dutch passion genetics are tops.

"carpe diem"

I recently saw the video on these LED's. they definitely look like a quality product. And the guy on the video seems to have done his homework. Looking forward to watching how these lights perform

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Dan welcome dude and niel defo done his homework.backs it all up in his vids.so great to see and i also cnt wait to see how she performs.thanks and happy growing;)

Sinful welcome.this light is bright but not like other leds iv seen or grown with.when the light is on and u look down at ur plants .u can see the true natural colour of ur plants.its unreal.like looking at ur plants outside in the garden.it doesnt throw out the normal deep purple tone that leds do.totally diffrent.hope this helps;)

Wagginz welcome mate and thanks for the kind words.if u want to top ur autos best time is between days 14 and 20 of life.then u wna let them grow mate untouched for about 2 and half weeks .then ur autos will be nice and stong and will have a great structure to begin lst;) here a link to my last grow mate shows exactly what i did to 2 plants what i just explained.but with pics and all the info.
700W LED - Auto Topping Grow - 2 Plants
worth a read mate.or if to much to read mate dont hesitate to message me with any more questions .best of luck and happy growing;)

Wagginz welcome mate and thanks for the kind words.if u want to top ur autos best time is between days 14 and 20 of life.then u wna let them grow mate untouched for about 2 and half weeks .then ur autos will be nice and stong and will have a great structure to begin lst;)
Two and a half weeks before beginning LST? Damn, I started within a week due to not having much height space. What is the benifit of waiting over starting LST sooner?

Sinful welcome.this light is bright but not like other leds iv seen or grown with.when the light is on and u look down at ur plants .u can see the true natural colour of ur plants.its unreal.like looking at ur plants outside in the garden.it doesnt throw out the normal deep purple tone that leds do.totally diffrent.hope this helps;)

Great, that's just what I wanted to know. I feel bad for asking so many questions about this light since its still new to you. Just want to make sure I buy the right one with so many options out there now.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Five mate the reason u wait is when u top ur auto.it then starts switching energy around the plant in a diffrent way to form its new stucture.so best to leave well alone after topping and let her grow for a big beautiful plant and a great training structure;) if u lst straight after topping will stress ur plant to much mate and make for a small plant.she wont get massively high mate in the 2 week plus u leave her untouched as still early veg. Let grow for 2 to 3 weeks untouched.then she will have her main 2 colas and all side branches formed.then u tie them all down form that point as u wish mate.hope this helps happy growing;)

Sinful all questions welcome anytime always happy to help.im sure this light is gna do great things for me .it has the perfect spectrum for plants.and my autos currently in tent are instantly happier leafs praying up on all plants.even the ones furthest away from the light praying well.so u can see the diffrence quite clearly its great.my plants are telling me that they are super happy and thanking me for there new home amd setup;) good times happy growing;)

Five mate the reason u wait is when u top ur auto.it then starts switching energy around the plant in a diffrent way to form its new stucture.so best to leave well alone after topping and let her grow for a big beautiful plant and a great training structure;) if u lst straight after topping will stress ur plant to much mate and make for a small plant.she wont get massively high mate in the 2 week plus u leave her untouched as still early veg. Let grow for 2 to 3 weeks untouched.then she will have her main 2 colas and all side branches formed.then u tie them all down form that point as u wish mate.hope this helps happy growing;)

That makes sense. I may have caused my plant to be small but I needed to at the time, so I guess we'll see how it goes.
I'll try and keep that in mind for the next round. Feel free to check out my latest journal if you haven't already to see how it's going

When green range spectrum added, plants appear in natural color. Have it in my light as well but when photos taken, they look more like the typical LED pink n purple. :Namaste:

Hope you don't mind I do afew drive byes. That light sure filled the top of your tent. Should work out nicely for ya. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom