Sponsored Grow - Goliath & The Beast Auto Topping

Fuzz no mate about the same.niel aka ledrf;)told me to keep the light at 24inch from plants at all time for best growth and yield.but will.handle 18 inches.il keep an eye on them as they grow;) but my old leds in kept at 18 inches so not much diffrence there in height.but this light is very intense if plants get to close;)

Beast how did you go about getting a sponsored grow? Would love to try one of these lights out in exchange for a grow log

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Helder welcome.good question and il answer this to every1 and encourage every1 that anything is possible. Once i got to a point in my growing journey were i knew i could grow any plant from start to finish in perfect health and grow every plant to its full potential i felt proud.and thought maybe this could lead somewere. And cause i kept seeing other growers getting sponsors and they wernt even showing the lights full potential or growing a big healthy plant. I knew i had more to offer.So i decided to start emailing seedbanks asking if i can test grow there seeds and grow and show them.they asked to see my work and went from there.i been sponsored by true north seeds l.and i also work with dutch passion growing there awsome autos.it didnt happen overnight got alot of people saying no.or just no reply.but dont give up it can dishearten u abit.pick urself up and keep emailing and offering to show ur work.and explain u can do great things for the company.and stick to ur word;) after a while i had a good seed collection.then started emailing led companys asking the same thing.alot of companys gave me alot of false hope.saying they had an opportunity for me.then at the last minute said they had to many test growers.or other reasons.so again got alot of no and been egnored.but i didnt give up.then i seen ledrf had made his own led,s and i knew of him anyway as he is a great grower of this community.i asked if i could test grow a light and il show its full potential.and he said yes and kept true to his word.so thats how i got to were i am today.never give up u can achive anything u want.happy growing every1;)

Thanks for the reply Beast. Looks like I have a lot of work / growing to do! Happy to follow along on your grows though while I work on my own skills. .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm defo in for this one beast. That light is bang on! Can't wait to see what u get out of it. Good luck bro

Sent from my M1009 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Led welcome mate really great to see u here and a big thanks mate respect.just seen ur vid on the goliath auto mixed grow.u got some killer beans.pineapple express auto is a solid strong producer of beautiful heavy stone buds.so dont hesitate to give her a try ul be glad u did.and fastbuds mate this my first go with there genetics .first been popped and a freak.so not a good luck lol.but il keep faith in them for now and see how this 1 does as i have more fastbuds beans to try.and dutch passion in my opinion are the best genetics about by far.super solid strong plants .never disapoint always monster results;) superior to other autos about;) happy growing;)

Brightlight welcome mate;)u will find me mostly here yea .and im always on my auto topping thread and on the journel in progress in my sig. I have alot to keep up with mate alot of growers to help .there eager to learn so i will teach.just how i like it.happy growing;)

Hi Beast! Nis sent me your way. I just got my Goliath and am a little freaked out about how large this mister really is. I knew t was 2.5' by 2.5' and 57 lbs but I guess I was imagining it a little smaller. Anyways, I love what you did to make it work in a tent! My current plan is to put hooks in the ceiling above my tent, then a couple holes through the top. I'll post pics in the journaling you sig when complete. I'll be watching your grow.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom