Sponsored Grow - Goliath & The Beast Auto Topping

I was thinking the same thing. It's like the whole roof of the tent. No corner shall go shaded.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:smokin: if i may partake.

YESSS WECOME, thats iis some perky teens:thumb:

Ledrf thanks mate.if i had spare pots id probably use them but all out lol. gave them away to mates in need;).so anything will do.but ur light is proving a monster.all plants now on ground level and growing quick.think big topped 4 days ago.growing strong but a few dodgy leafs.so she has had some medicine.time will tell;)
20161030_192849.JPG
group shot
20161030_192913.JPG
soon be full of buds;) happy growing;)

I know you've already answered how you're able to successfully top autos but it's still amazing to me. I partially broke my auto stem and hoping it recovers. There's so much to learn from you

Drive by... Hey, I get my pots from a local nursery. They throw out tons of them. Funny me and Miss J were hunting pots, dumpster diving, I had asked the counter help if they minded and they said they didn't. Well, looking at the stack they had out there, I seen 25 brand new 5 gallon pots stacked up next to the old pots. Welllllllllll of course I snagged all of them and drove off. Acouple days later I was there looking to see if they put any more out there,,, all there was was a sign saying 'no free pots'. Guess they were fixing to upgrade some plants and had the pots waiting. Nice top dollar pots we have....
I see you top your girls. I wonder how much recovery time you have before they take off. Even a 'clean' topping takes some time to recover. And auto's only have so much of that to do while it's vegging. But yours seem to be doing great. I've not worked much with autos, but I wonder if LST'ing over topping woodn't be the way to go to get the most outta your babies? I do plan on working with afew autos outside next spring seeing I have gotten a stock pile of them as freebies. Except the super autos I have plans with. The last one I grew of the Muay Thai, I had to deal with broad mites and that slowed her down abit. Still got over a pound off her. I'm hoping for a better one next year. I was shocked how big she got, over 10'. Took 140 days, but if planted in April, harvest comes the 1st of Sept or so. But it beats the rain that comes beginning of Oct, along with all the mold that that brings, here in the PNW.
Love the light. Should help your girls be all they can be. Keepem Green

Norcal topping an auto at the correct time.does not slow it down or shock it at all.just makes the plant grow in a diffrent way;) enjoy all ur pots mate lol good job;)

Good day growers may i ask if u have a spare moment.to head over to this journel.a new first ever grower.and an auto grower and very eager to learn.ur presence will be highly aprreciated;)
BlueCheeze's First Grow Ever - Mars Hydro II 900 happy growing every1;)

Thank you very much you are very friendly and helpful to Me. :)

But i think there is a small misunderstanding My friend, i do grow normal feminized 12/12 flower photo and not autos. :D

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom