420-magazine-mobile1987940141.jpg
420-magazine-mobile855197359.jpg
420-magazine-mobile862420041.jpg
420-magazine-mobile185022290.jpg
420-magazine-mobile865058917.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1199685937.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1424340678.jpg

Tim and eric, got to revisit them... classic

Nothing pro. Feral put me on to them I think and I just loiter there so much drooling and dreaming I've picked up the best opportunities. Flip between attitude and choice as they have slightly different offers. Might as well maximise your dollars.

Took me like a week to figure out the bitcoin stuff but once your setup, it's pretty easy I guess, just one extra step. Tip is jump on stuff quick cause it will take a day or two to pay bitcoin to pay them. Unless you have bitcoin charged up in credit beforehand, then it's quick to go. Personally I don't like money sitting in bitcoin so I just transfer as needed.

It's pretty close this year. It's like on the 4th day he rose again, and on the 6th day got baked... (sorry to anyone I'm offending, even Jesus had a sense of humour)
May have been the first hippy. That cloak like dress, all about peace man, and the sandals. Come on...

It's pretty close this year. It's like on the 4th day he rose again, and on the 6th day got baked... (sorry to anyone I'm offending, even Jesus had a sense of humour)
May have been the first hippy. That cloak like dress, all about peace man, and the sandals. Come on...
...and his associates weren't exactly wearing coat and tie, or formal togas.

My 5 pack plus international shipping plus stealth cost $92 but with 7 freebies can't complain.

Yeah def commune, sharing bread and wine... not fooling anyone. Most of people's perceptions are based on fictional paintings by 15th century artists these days. I may squeeze in life of Brian before I go to bed. Love that shit.
In 2000 years people will dig up a beta copy of bill and teds excellent adventure and worship them like in Encinoman. That's my theory.

Yeah def commune, sharing bread and wine... not fooling anyone. Most of people's perceptions are based on fictional paintings by 15th century artists these days. I may squeeze in life of Brian before I go to bed. Love that shit.
In 2000 years people will dig up a beta copy of bill and teds excellent adventure and worship them like in Encinoman. That's my theory.
Be excellent to each other. CLASSIC!

Back
Top Bottom