Spookies' Round 2 Professional Grow - Strawberry Daiquiri

Strain

• Total voters
Thanks Sneaky I'm waiting on my bank to transfer to PayPal and then let's do this. I am going to plant in exact same spots. I'm going to let it sit first for about three weeks and do one on the other side too. I'm destroying the carport tomorrow. When the gate is up this place will be a compound. Spookies weed compound. That will leave just police to worry about. Viva la revolución!

420-magazine-mobile1109538656.jpg

Every journal starts with a good homegrown breakfast.

Thanks SativaSteve! Imtoasted you're the man! Smoking on AO.

420-magazine-mobile2011112938.jpg

Oh and for strain id love to see more of locomotion from tga subcool. Mendo grew pretty big bushes out of it :)

Peace & love

I was watching Mendo vids today and I've decided I have to do this. So we have cherrygasm . locomotion ❤️ and strawberry daiquiri is sold out unless you buy 10 pack. So one more strain. Any suggestion anyone?

Thanks SativaSteve! Imtoasted you're the man! Smoking on AO.

420-magazine-mobile2011112938.jpg

I was watching Mendo vids today and I've decided I have to do this. So we have cherrygasm . locomotion ❤️ and strawberry daiquiri is sold out unless you buy 10 pack. So one more strain. Any suggestion anyone?

Purgatory I read is great outdoors.
I ordered some Brian berry cough

If you can be bothered, and it is a major drag, go bit coin it you want some good extra freebies. If not worried get on it quick cause they have April special on.

Back
Top Bottom